Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � (2542 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander / How A Local Yahoo Boy Wanted To Use My Head(screenshots Of Our Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by logicalhumour: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
kingxsamz:

You're wasting your time typing a lot of words.
Since you claim the AI behaves like an individual and trying to "mislead" you, it definitely would have given the same answer no matter how much you rephrase.

Also,

why didn't you refer to my screenshot of its answer below as "misleading"?

I tire for you sha 🤦🤣
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by kingxsamz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
logicalhumour:

I tire for you sha 🤦🤣

Exactly! I didn't expect any logical counter.
Goodnight.
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by AndroidAI(m): 1:42am On Feb 06, 2023
logicalhumour:

Sometimes I wonder how I share the same forum with people like you sha. Lol, but no p. Lemme answer you.

Do you see the picture I attached to this post? Yeah? That is me asking the "AI" the same controversial question you rose in your last post. The reply it gave me should've been the reply I should've got in my gay question.

Now, I've been working with "AI" and NLP for years as well as using GPT3's predecessor (the open source version) for some of my (true) AI projects. The picture I've attached in this post is how an "AI" should reply to these questions based on its training (at least based on how ChatGPT's team claimed to have trained the "AI" ).

The joke is based on ChatGPT refusing to acknowledge the fact (without technical persuasion) that being gay can be a crime.

You can copy and paste the question in the image below if you think I doctored it. You'll also get that answer as your very first response.

Lol. You guys eh. I sincerely hope your brains get it now. Anyways, I rest my case 🤣
Cc: AndroidAI

P.S
I'll be posting a lot more of these stuff, you guys should prepare your tears.

I would advise taking your time to understand the human sexuality.

Without understanding, you will keep hating what you do not understand.

It's the nature of man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Cancel The Wedding Or Not? / That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. / She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.