Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo (33552 Views)

DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by ZooOga: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Don't f*ck with a lioness cubs or offspring of any mother in nature guarding and protecting the well being of her brood or intense wahala go commence.
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by abbey621(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Reinamaria:

Wait!
You think the whole situation is just about Yul and May?
What about Yul's children that are already grown?
Do you think they still see and respect their father the same way, after what he did their mother?
You think Yul is happy with the messy situation he created?

Any grown children that disrespects their father because he decided to marry another wife should be disowned, such a man should count himself lucky as those children are probably bastards anyway.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Shantyken(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
NwekeUG:
May Edochie's Lawyers To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin Into May's Photo

May Yul-Edochie has issued a notice of intention to sue an Instagram user for editing a family Christmas photo of her and her kids to include her husband's new wife Judy Austin, IGBERETV reports.

In December 2022, May shared a photo of her and her kids on Instagram. Instagram user Sarah Chukwukere then took the initial photo and edited it to include her husband Yul Edochie, his new wife Judy Austin, and their son in it.

"Beautiful family As it should", the Instagram user wrote at the time.

Writing to Sarah Chukwukere, May's lawyer accused the Instagram user of defamation and harassment.

The legal document filed by May's lawyer stated that Sarah's edited photo depicted their client "as part of a polygamous family in which she is a co-wife", something May has made clear several times that she will not be a party to.

The legal document also stated that on a YouTube channel hosted by Daddy Freeze on December 27, Sarah, who was a guest, made some allegations that May failed in her duties as a wife to Yul and this made him take Judy as a second wife.

"The above utterances and innuendos from you were and are still false and injurious," May's lawyers wrote.

They then demanded that Sarah Chukwukere apologises and retracts her defamatory publication.

If she fails to meet the stated demands, May's attorneys said they will commence a lawsuit against her and they will demand damages of not less than Five Hundred Million Naira.

May also warned in the caption that anyone who exhibits such behaviour in the future will hear from her lawyers.

Her Instagram caption read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoNfC7CMzb6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So adding ur co-wife to ur family Pic is a crime now

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Shantyken(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:
May is obviously depressed. I pray for her soul

Pray for her soul to heal from hatred
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by slimmax: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Now I see wet in make Yul get second wife- she be full option
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by virginchaser(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Memphitz357:
Ever since Dr. Anu worked on this mgbeke ho , Sarah Martin's yansh, Instagram nor dey gree rest for we yard.
Back in the days, the slogan was " Shake What Ya Mama gave you"..... nowadays, it is " Shake What Dr. Anu made for you".......😄

I can't stop laughing.
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Shantyken(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Reinamaria:

Wait!
You think the whole situation is just about Yul and May?
What about Yul's children that are already grown?
Do you think they still see and respect their father the same way, after what he did their mother?
You think Yul is happy with the messy situation he created?

that my guy is 100% happy.
Nobody want know y Yul marry second wife instead of blaming him.
That may no d give yul joy for houx take or leave it

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Who da fork are these creatures? We ve never heard of them over here in Normallyland. undecided
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by masterflowx(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sabadon:
No matter how short you are, when you get out you must see the sky

Tinubu 2023 grin

Mumu
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by virginchaser(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
I don't really know what the law says here but i do see altered pictures of political figures, government officials and even great countries officials.
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Reinamaria(f): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Our forefathers married multiple wives. Man is not designed for one woman so i don't see why she's overreacting

You people want multiple wives like your forefathers, but are not ready to be the men your forefathers were.
Are you the sole provider of your family or do you share the responsibility with your wife?
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by sisisioge: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Good, people should learn to mind their business and recognize borders! She should make a good example of her. Anofia!

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by fydence: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Madam may may ..I thought you were living your best single life....why the picture come pain you like this....??

Continue deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by DMerciful(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Our forefathers were very far from being sole providers. The wives working with him in the farm are doing what? That is their financial contribution because if they dont do it, the man would pay labourers so its simple logic
Reinamaria:

You people want multiple wives like your forefathers, but are not ready to be the men your forefathers were.
Are you the sole provider of your family or do you share the responsibility with your wife?

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by harmony75: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
You can imagine what queen May is going through 😔 God will see you through ma'am you represent every strong and responsible woman out there 🙏💪❣️ It is very painful to rubbish ones efforts. A marriage she sacrificed all and some irresponsible ladies are making jest with!?!? 💔 💔 Queen May is broken yul and co should not dare her further 💔💔💔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Mordecai(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Clout chasing by May.

The post says "as it should be" and this consigns the picture to the opinion of the poster as to what the family should look like.

It appears some terrible advisers are pressing May's buttons and using her circumstances to further their agenda.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Braun007: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
If person do this ish to your sister,no complain o.
Zonefree:
May is obviously depressed. I pray for her soul

1 Like

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by RichAbujaGuy: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shantyken:

So adding ur co-wife to ur family Pic is a crime now

Mrs. May Edochie said she didn't sign up for this co-wife marriage business from the beginning. Nairaland threads and archives is our friend my friend.

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness - Celebrities - Nairaland

by TMSMedia: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2022

"I decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear. I am still very much incapable of HATING anyone, let alone the father of my children. The fact remains that anyone can choose to practice POLYGAMY, but can't be impelled to accept what was never bargained for.

To reaffirm my stands, I will not be CAJOLED into accepting polygamy, which goes against my beliefs, faith, and values.
I will not be NUMBERED in a home that we started building with love, faith, tears, hopes, and prayers in a CATHOLIC marriage of 18 years following a long term premarital relationship."

https://www.nairaland.com/7494117/may-edochie-replies-husband-yul
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by RichAbujaGuy: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
fydence:
Madam may may ..I thought you were living your best single life....why the picture come pain you like this....??

Continue deceiving yourself

Your eyes will shine when you grow up, get married and God blesses you with children and the responsibility of their care and mental health.
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by BAZ001: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Owutuotuo:

Simple. Find her name, use that to locate other social media handles and confirm she’s the one and same person, trace her IP address, use IP address locator to check are most appeared location for posts, send an undercover there, confirm she stays there or visits there often, then get the lawyer to do the rest.

Too much sense.

So if she’s leaving in oshodi or mushin or ikorodu undercover can locate her?
It was photoshopped probably not on her phone self. If she’s abroad no problem but in naija na long thing
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by patrickcollins: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
englishmart:
May Edochie could be dealing with Karma. What if she slept with someone's husband in the past? You never can tell.
So all those women their husband took many wives might have slept with someone's husband. Some Women agree to be second wives not cos of love but because what the man has to offer, if he falls sick or something like that, she runs away.
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by NaBanga: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Who introduced May to this law firm? She is being used and doesn't know it. undecided

1 Like

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by faceland: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
no case here
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by MadarasBlade(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Reinamaria:

Thank you for telling us that a sole provider can marry multiple wives. smiley

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Reinamaria(f): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Our forefathers were very far from being sole providers. The wives working with him in the farm are doing what? That is their financial contribution because if they dont do it, the man would pay labourers so its simple logic

MadarasBlade:

Thank you for telling us that a sole provider can marry multiple wives. smiley

Most of you men are very very annoying!
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by emmabest2000(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
pocohantas:
She reserves the right to react because at this point, Yul and his team are gaslighting her. Which is not surprising.

You don’t beat a child and tell her not to cry.

The woman should be left alone to either come to terms with the new situation or they coexist peacefully for the sake of the kids they had.

Stop reopening old wounds only to still make her seem like the bad person!!

I hope Yul doesn’t give us the version 11.2 of Mr Ibu’s current family drama. A wandering gbola only digs up trouble for itself. As I can see the peaceful retirement his father is enjoying is not something he looks forward to.

As for the people saying divorce, they are married in the Catholic church and polygamy/divorce are not allowed. They can only “separate”.

Divorce is allowed in Roman Catholic Church,
Only that it will take years to finalize it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Ara21(f): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
This may and clout sef[code][/code]

She's over doing things.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by BeanX(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
pocohantas:
She reserves the right to react because at this point, Yul and his team are gaslighting her. Which is not surprising.

The woman should be left alone to either come to terms with the new situation or they coexist peacefully for the sake of the kids they had.

I hope Yul doesn’t give us the version 11.2 of Mr Ibu’s current family drama. A wandering gbola only digs up trouble for itself. As I can see the peaceful retirement his father is enjoying is not something he looks forward to.

As for the people saying divorce, they are married in the Catholic church and polygamy/divorce are not allowed. They can only “separate”.
Tatafo! shior! 😡😡

1 Like

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by NoToPile: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Loool, for every action there must be a reaction.

Na sue she sue she no kill persin.

Anybody can decide to sue another for anything let the courts decide.
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by PPIA: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
pocohantas:

We don hear

Go and marry…. Wururururururuuuuuuuuuu🤭

1 Like

Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Sabadon(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
deeway200:

Your quote shows that you have no brain just like the person you are following
ode like you.....crawl back to your hole
Re: May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo by Sabadon(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
masterflowx:

Mumu
oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. / Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga / Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.