Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

"Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere (614 Views)

Ikenga Ugochinyere Faces Probe Over Solidarity Visit To Fubara / Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election / Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by gidgiddy: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Speaking on Arise TV in the video below, spokesperson of the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Ideato North/South federal constituency election in Imo State, Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere, has accused Governor Hope Uzodimma of mocking and celebrating the killings that happened in his Akokwa country home on January 14, 2023.

Ugochinyere who had earlier had a Press conference where he stated that the indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB), were not the ones who attacked his home, and that the gunmen were state sponsored terrorists. Ugochinyere had also revealed that those who attacked his home did not speak Igbo, but spoke in a language used in Rivers and Bayelsa

He claimed that the gunmen stormed his house, killed three people including his uncle, burnt over 30 vehicles and destroyed property worth billion, with over 500 bullets fired at his house. He fingered Governor Hope Uzodimma and the Governor's senior adviser on special duties, Chinasa Nwaneri, as the architects of the attack on his home, and that if he had been killed, the Governor would have claimed it was IPOB that was responsible.

Ugochinyere said he had entered the Uzodimma's bad books after exposing the plans of the Governor to rig the coming elections with fake voters in the voters register, an action which led to identifying 25 INEC staff involved, and many fake voters delisted

Ugochinyere also claimed that Chinasa Nwaneri, the notorious hatchet man of the Governor, led an attack on his convoy on 23 December and later called his phone to threaten him.

He ended by saying that despite everything, he remained undaunted and would be returning soon to continue his campaign. He also called for the release of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8xUq-3Siog

1 Like

Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by Dedeity: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Apc is filled with murderers and vultures

5 Likes

Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by lazynairalander1: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Greedy politicians, hopelessness the "close the gate crooner. The supreme court governor.

I always know he has nothing to offer imolites. I pray my Imo people gets it right during election.

5 Likes

Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by DispatcherLagos: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
shocked
Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by Robinmido(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
I know say that man called hope uzodimma no be good person. That werey is responsible for the kidnapping and murders in his state. May God punish the crime perpetrators

4 Likes

Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by socialjustice93: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Greedy politicians, hopelessness the "close the gate crooner. The supreme court governor.

I always know he has nothing to offer imolites. I pray my Imo people gets it right during election.

How long will it take me to learn python, SQL and R programming?

1 Like

Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by lazynairalander1: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
socialjustice93:

How long will it take me to learn python, SQL and R programming?

Depends on your schedule.
2hrs/day 6months for the 3.
Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by socialjustice93: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
The useless supreme court governor will surely be dealt with in the 2024 polls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Of course we know Uzodinma's Ebube Agu are now licensed by him to kill any perceived political opponent and then tag them as IPOB.

We have said it here severally. Hopeless Ozodimgba the Supreme court appointed warrant chief of Imo state will not go scot-free for all the carnage he has caused in Imo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by Odogwujayy: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
If this Uzodinmab just finish eim tenure, na straight to one unknown obodo oyibo country.. If not eh, hand go touch am..

1 Like

Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by PointZerom: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
He tried to kill Mr Nwosu the son in-law to Okoroawusa. Hope Uzodinma is a murderer.

1 Like

Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by Asgard13: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Chinaza and Ugochinyere should go and settle their scores ..
Uzodimma no for the put hand for today children food ..

Everybody for imo state now .. get henchmen.

Courtesy of IPOB..

Na dem bring all this nonsenses for igboland .. using Fulani ..

Today e don pass dia power ..

IPOB is evil
Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by Jostoman: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
I dont know why despirado poeple full apc like this, even the opposition in lagos are doing their own campaign codedly
Re: "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere by socialjustice93: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:

Depends on your schedule.
2hrs/day 6months for the 3.

Okay, will contact you soon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje: Atiku, Emefiele And Some Bad People Are Planning June12 Strategy / Peter Obi: Profun Registers With Big Tent, Gives Obi 4million Votes / If Nigeria Gets Balkanised, Will Those Supporting Tinubu Allow Him To Lead SW?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.