Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa (1508 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa / Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by abc115: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari arrives in Lafia for the APC Rally in Nasarawa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by abc115: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wailing is allowed but don't cry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by jyz200(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
I hope tinubu perform exceptionally
God bless Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Villa12(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeriaβœ…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Villa12(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2023

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota and other demented effermite zombies πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Biko food don ready oπŸ˜€

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Corrinthians(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mtscheew. I'm not feeling this guy at all.

Next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Anambra1stS0n: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:

PrinceofLagos

It doesn't stop Tinubu from losing. Carrot and stick that is what Buhari is using on Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by owobokiri(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
I'm just wondering what's going on in buharis mind before the chopper landed.
I mean, he is campaigning for the most atrocious presidential candidate in Africas checkered political history, while he's at the same time busy, playing his tribal games. His man Friday Tinubu, is not helping matters with all his deluge of inebriated outbursts.

Will they look each other in the eyes at the podium? Will Buhari enjoin the people to "vote for the best candidate from any party" as usual!? Or. Will he tell them that a confused Tinupoo is the best for Nigeria?
It's a mix of absurdities, if you ask me..
I just hope Buhari and Tinubu won't fight at the podium one of these days..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by BATified2023: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
owobokiri:
I mean, he is campaigning for the most atrocious presidential candidate in Africas checkered political history, while he's at the same time busy, playing his tribal games.
u igbos can go to hell n remain there forever

Tinubu will still win

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Villa12(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120628022:

It doesn't stop Tinubu from losing. Carrot and stick that is what Buhari is using on Tinubu
Hahahahaha

Nwoke will you deactivate your main account and continue using your alternative account when Tinubu win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Villa12(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
owobokiri:
I mean, he is campaigning for the most atrocious presidential candidate in Africas checkered political history, while he's at the same time busy, playing his tribal games.
Hahahahaha

You and your entire kindred will cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Opintiwa: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos can go to hell n remain there forever

Tinubu will still win

If you want to wail please wail differently don't join normal people that wail in 2015 .

We love Buhari.

So anything Tinubu is saying about our beloved will not work

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Opintiwa: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:

PrinceofLagos

Yes we love Buhari and the new Naira design

So no wailing and protest when time reach

Sai baba 4047😜

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by PrinceOfLagos: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:

PrinceofLagos

Buhari dey bite and fan Tinubu at the same time and you're happy about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Ofunaofu: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
With this, Buhari and some non existing cabal are no longer sabotaging Tinubu

With this, Buhari and Tinubu are one and the same

Buhari's APC and Tinubu's APC is the same calamitous APC government who only came to kill, steal and destroy Nigerians

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Villa12(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari dey bite and fan Tinubu at the same time and you're happy about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
Hahahahaha

The cabal in the presidency are the ones deceiving Atiku that they will give the presidency to him . The same cabal that couldn't win APC primary election?

Now that the cabal plots has been exposed to all by the APC northern governors. Let's see what is left with Atiku delusional ambition πŸ˜€

Nyesom Wike

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by IgOga(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
shocked

Buhari needs to sort out naira shortages not gallivanting about on APC rally......Tinubu dey complain but Buhari way dey do the damage dey him side.....I don't know how the optics will work in favour of APC sha

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by buhariguy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by lazynairalander1: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Middle belt in the bag, some persons think there is a drift between APC members.
Y'all wish. North must vote tinubu they have no choice as their governors has sided with him, else betrayal will not be forgotten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by garfield1: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120628022:

But you said Buhari is not campaigning for him and that he's a dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by abc115: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by buhariguy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
owobokiri:
I mean, he is campaigning for the most atrocious presidential candidate in Africas checkered political history, while he's at the same time busy, playing his tribal games. His man Friday Tinubu, is not helping matters with all his deluge of inebriated outbursts.

Will they look each other in the eyes at the podium? Will Buhari enjoin the people to "vote for the best candidate from any party" as usual!? Or. Will he tell them that a confused Tinupoo is the best for Nigeria?
I just hope Buhari and Tinubu won't fight at the podium one of these days..
I agree with your last paragraph,
Can buhari look tinubu in the eye after all his game with the cabal and tell voter's to vote their their
Choice
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Indispensable85(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
These are not good times for zombiediots. They'll wail forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by VaselineCrew: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hmm so Tinubu is no longer distancing himself from bubu like the urchins working tirelessly here yesterday made us believe.

Chai APC!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by VaselineCrew: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Indispensable85:
These are not good times for zombiediots. They'll wail forever

These are not good times for any Nigerian.

Go to petrol queue and tell those on the line that they will

β€œWail forever”

Chai!

You have been calling Nigerians waking wailers.
You have made the cry so much.
You have made Nigerians suffer and suffer
And you are always proud to call dem Wailers even as Nigerians suffer.

Your reward is definitely coming!

You live to see your brodaaas suffer sha, black man!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by VaselineCrew: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Get the code from APC!

Any small thing, they will say you should go and Wail, Gi and cry, Go and die!

No wonder Nigeria is the way it is right now, with a lot of people crying, just as APC wants it!

Awon Wailing Wailer, Nigerians.

Chai APC!

Nigerians have cried enough, you hear!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by ElSudani: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:

PrinceofLagos

Lol @ effeminate zombies. Just like Their candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lafia For The APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa by Faiththatworks(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president.....
2023 is a goalllllllllll......
Haaaaaaa,the number of insults I received today on Nairaland is incredulous,haba is it a crime to support Asiwaju on Nairaland.
Is it a crime for a Man to form a political party to usurp power from another political party without the use of violence.
What crime did Asiwaju commit in using non violent means to change the government in power,or are all these OBI supporters deluded ni,kilode gan.
Moderators the amount of insults I received today shows there are a lot of crazy, deluded,mad ,lunatics roaming on Nairaland, why should difference in opinion descend into such insults.
These crazy lunatics don't know what democracy is,Is Jonathan the best thing to happen to Nigeria,why are they still Raving like mad animals because Asiwaju formed a political party to remove their demigod,someone should explain to these animals that's what democracy is all about.
Asiwaju will rule Nigeria and if you don't like it,u can go and form your own political party in 4 years to remove him.
That's why democracy is a rule of the majority,the minority can't do nadada,they will just keep raving like wild animals online,ko so nkanakan ti e ma se.
If you feel insulting someone because he has a difference in opinion makes your adernaline pump higher,then you are mad and need to be taken to a psychiatrist.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

States Labour Party Are Sure Of #25% And More UNDISPUTED / Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? / Election Tribunal: I Have Been Having This Feeling That Tinubu Will Win The Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.