Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,680 members, 7,975,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? (2090 Views)

Whats That One Thing Preventing You From Having Sex? / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / If You Have Chronophobia- An Irrational Fear Of The Future, Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
pansophist:

This girl sha grin

This life no hard. You can just ignore my post from now henceforth. Many people here I don't agree with, but I ignore them. Deal?

How can I ignore? Just make your comment short and simple next time so we can jump to the next one.

3 Likes

Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by pansophist(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

How can I ignore? Just make your comment short and simple next time so we can jump to the next one.

You can ignore my post, that's within your power, but you do not get to dictate the length, content and narrative of my post.

Humility is an action word. Feel free to ignore my post, like seriously.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
pansophist:

You can ignore my post, that's within your power, but you do not get to dictate the length, content and narrative of my post.

Humility is an action word. Feel free to ignore my post, like seriously.

Make your comment short and simple, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by braunny(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
that is not claustrophobia, claustrophobia is the fear of tight space
am telling him my own phobia abi weytin be ur problem na
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by iInjureHerYansh: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Acrophobia-the fear of height , ironically I'm tall grin

ophidiophia-fear of snakes , used to sleep Stark naked on the floor when I was young to enjoy the sweet cold tiles ,until they killed a snake few meters away from where I was sleeping the next morning,since then , whether the weather is hot or cold I don't sleep on the floor ,still suffering small ptsd from it.

fear of being broke
I pictured the whole events in my head and laughed so hard.
I can imagine the various things you must have been thinking and imagining since it happened cheesy
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by iInjureHerYansh: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Brokophobia

If you know
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Brokophobia
If you know
sapaphobia
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by iInjureHerYansh: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
-Menophobia (scared of men, kinda, especially these NL redpillers).
-Brokeophobia (scared of broke men).
-Prickophobia (scared of prick). That's why I am still scared to break my virginity. 😟
Menophobia is the fear of menopause. Not fear of men. There is no woman that doesn't have that fear especially the single ones with no child approaching 40. Arr you one of them
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Ballzproblem2: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
I pictured the whole events in my head and laughed so hard.
I can imagine the various things you must have been thinking and imagining since it happened cheesy
my brother no be small thing o,,my luck that day was,the snake ate a rat so it was resting
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by iInjureHerYansh: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
MaDaRa01:

sapaphobia
You sharp grin
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by iInjureHerYansh: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
my brother no be small thing o,,my luck that day was,the snake ate a rat so it was resting
😂😂😂
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Menophobia is the fear of menopause. Not fear of men. There is no woman that doesn't have that fear especially the single ones with no child approaching 40. Arr you one of them

Yes, I am one of them. Any other question(s)?
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Onabeem(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Povertiphobia😁
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Onabeem(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Povertiphobia😁 grin
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by iInjureHerYansh: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I am one of them. Any other question(s)?
That will be all for now 🥲
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by ettelinhno: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
omo i get VB phobia for any thing mack truck.

And i also fear motor accident
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by olulaanu76o: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
that is not claustrophobia, claustrophobia is the fear of tight spacethat is not claustrophobia, claustrophobia is the fear of tight space...
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
I've never heard of it before.
Olasyke:

There's an old movie of that name, full of scary, terrifying spiders, especially if a kid is watching it.
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
I guess this question deserves a list. It's not comprehensive, but it will have to do.

Trypophobia.

Claustrophobia.

Acrophobia.

...in that order and magnitude.
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Red02(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
-Menophobia (scared of men, kinda, especially these NL redpillers).
-Brokeophobia (scared of broke men).
-Prickophobia (scared of prick). That's why I am still scared to break my virginity. 😟

I see 1 and 2 as a joke.

As for 3 i think deep connection to ur man would help
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Tenrack: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Make your comment short and simple, thank you.
wahala grin so you sef like wahala like this? cheesy
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Tenrack: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
I have healthy fear for brokeness tbh. Death doesn't scare me more than being turning out Wretched and miserable.
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Be78: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Joining military
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by kals4luv990(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Not having money in this life!!! GOD ABEG NO FAIL YOUR MAN
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Though I don't know the actually scientific names for them, I'll try and explain

I have phobia for games, like Android game on play store. Example, candy crush. I'll see myself dreaming about the game even in my sleep.. it's always scary

Movies, It doesn't matter the kind of movie.
The moment I watch any movie
I won't be able to sleep.. I'll be sleepless..

I hate centipedes too, I ready to pack comot from house because of centipedes..

I hate darkness too. I'm always disorganized at night and it freaks me out.

I'm also scared of the unknown.. I just get scared for no reason..
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Silentgroper(m): 5:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Clusters of holes creeps me the fvck out ..

Flying insect dropping on my body creep me the fvck out too aka cockroach..

Fear of heights (mild)

Fear the unknown.. this kills me...
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Succezcard(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by 2times2(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Curtisaxel10:
I have an irrational hatred for earrings. Once I see a woman wearing it, it turns me off and makes me dislike her.

NB: This has nothing to do with my religious beliefs. I just can't explain why I feel this way.

Bro... I thought i was the only one in this boat. My own irritation extends to even cutleries, i can practically reject a meal because of how the spoon or plate looks.

And all this time i thought i was the only odd one, asheee we plenty.
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by timisquare82(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Runaway lizard
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by KingDash: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tragic
Nia69:
Fear of lightning, electricity, accidents and rats.
Re: Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? by Autobot05: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fear of large bodies of water ( swimming pool included ) 😒 , fear of snakes , fear of heights ( tall buildings)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Made You Stop Eating In A Restaurant? / Women Are Sometimes Stupid / I Have To Use Voodoo On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.