Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,292 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) (55297 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by MikeofAfrica: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
buhariguy:
I will never vote a stingy man that is about to die in few days,
That is deceiving the kids without future

You mean PA Tinubu will die in few days time?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by alimiadedayo1: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

I will be a fool to respond to an inconsequential urchin like you. Shege dan iska kawai, manafiki, kafir, kwarto, dan shashasha.
tell you parents to take good care of you cause after Feb 25 you will finally run mad
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

tell you parents to take good care of you cause after Feb 25 you will finally run mad

Back to Sender. You will be the one to run mad after the election because your demigod, grand patron of agberos in Nigeria and renowned aged drug kingpin will loss shambolically.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by obontami: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

Bani da lokocin wawa kama kai. Shege dan Iska, kafir, manafiki.

Ori baba e yi, omo ale. Omo irankiran!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
obontami:

Ori baba e yi, omo ale. Omo irankiran!

Kaniyar ka shege. Arne mai cin alade
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

May Wisdom envelope you like how TINUBU was betrayed and used as an Ex girlfriend by the NORTH bro....lols
Lol.....hope you are voting obi
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
makavalley:

Hahahahahaha you're asking if I have PVC ? 😂😂😂 Someone that has been using every means to educate the people around him to vote this time vote OBIDATTI? My parents siblings are waiting for 25th February to cast their votes
God bless you sir.
Nigeria must be great again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
olatuns2017:

I like the zeal

Igbos votes for Obi is a vote against ATiku and for Tinubu

Have peace
Jokers!
Why should igbos support Atiku?
Why can't Atiku support Igbos? Knowing fully well that it's the turn of the south?
Forget all these shenanigans.
We won't vote another northern into power.
We won't vote another Muslim into power.
We will vote a Nigerian candidate. And his name.....Omoluabi Omowale Obi
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by tinsel: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:
Surely, Obi will win this election. I was in Gwoza, Borno State today, there was no single poster of Obi in hilly rural of Gwoza in sight, but an Obidient I met there told me confidently that they will pull a surprise. Obidients here and many parts of the North are quiet but have Obi's poster engraved in their mind. They're die hard Obidients. Of course there are quiet because they don't want to be persecuted by tribalists and religion fanatics. They are silenty engaging in grassroot mobilizations.
Story story
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by tinsel: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120636539:

grin grin grin

APC candidate in Edo
How old are you? This a private citizen supporting his candidates for the election. It has nothing to do with West Idahosa.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
JoeNL22:

God bless you sir.
Nigeria must be great again.
Go bless you..hope you're using every means to educate people to vote Peter Obi? Nothing like vote wisely it's only Obi
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
makavalley:

Go bless you..hope you're using every means to educate people to vote Peter Obi? Nothing like vote wisely it's only Obi
Sure. We must take back our country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
JoeNL22:

Lol.....hope you are voting obi

I, my family, my kindred, my village, my town , inshort , all sane Nigerians are voting for Peter Obi ,....
Together we will have a place we can call home soon .......

Yoruba Muslims won't destroy this country for us ...
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
tinsel:

Story story

Bamatsala, zamu baku mamaki.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by broadman20: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Levels1:

Thanks for this opportunity given to me bro.

Well, according to history crime flows through the vein of any one associated with IGBOS.

In fact they are thought on hih to be a criminal as you can see all over the world they are the only ones damaging our dear nations name with this their get rich quick syndromes.

There's nothing you can talk about that will make me backoff from the truth.

Once I come across anyone and I find out he or sgs is an IGBOS honestly speaking I really adjust myself in all deeds to avoid I dare know.

Just mention names of political leaders in South east who are drug dealers?

Just give us names and stop disgracing yourself.

Let's just start with few in your region;

1)! Bola Tinubu former governor ( he even forfeited 460k dollars because of drug dealing)

2) Buruji Kashimu, serving senator ( was even declared wanted by FBI for extradition)

Oya mention Southeast political leaders you know who are drug dealers.

We have criminal but we don't allow them to come close to leadership positions.

Your people respect and worship criminals.

More list coming......... I don't even want to go into fraud cases o!

That one hmmmmm! We will close NAIRALAND for Una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.