Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean (67344 Views)

US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by fredoooooo: 4:03am On Feb 05, 2023
Believe US at your own peril
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Sassilicious(f): 4:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Why is it not true?Do you know how long those balloons have been floating?
Emu4life:
This is Not True
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:14am On Feb 05, 2023
fredoooooo:
Believe US at your own peril

You guys and the rest of the world said the same thing when Biden said that Russia was about to invade Ukraine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by chymeze: 4:16am On Feb 05, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Yeahp, we shot it down. China messed up big time.
The US will now go through the whole mechanism and technology on the spy balloon.
Lol you think China would be that stupid to leave any of it's sensitive information on a balloon it knows would be eventually shot down? China of course knew that there's no way that balloon would enter US airspace without being noticed and getting shot down. So they obviously would have designed that thing in such a way that it would retrieve enough information for them but at the same wouldn't give the US much information if it were to eventually get shot down or captured, which they highly expected to happen.
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by todugo(m): 4:22am On Feb 05, 2023
izubext007:
China wan show Thier small self with us , they should go and ask zenlesky
You think China is a small nation. Go and do your research on Chinese tech, Military,and weaponary undecided
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Desusi: 4:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Antiochus:
China said it was a baloon that monitors weather that strayed into U.S. There are other ways of spying out a country from the outer space with powerful satellites a capability China and other world powers possess. I'll wait for U.S to retrieve the baloon and satellite attached to it and analyse to know if it was a spy satellite.
Would you pls tell us other ways of spying out a country from outer space with powerful satellite?
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Believeintruth: 4:31am On Feb 05, 2023
useni1:
After all data have been collected and sent to Beijing. Americans are clowns. The overhyped US. Tranny military won't last 30mins in a war with China.

China knows it makes no sense attacking the US the Chinese navy is not as equipped as the US Navy and even Nuclear capabilities China doesn't really have as much as the US.

2 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Desusi: 4:34am On Feb 05, 2023
vastolord4:
Now look! They want to mount a base in another persons backyard but can't allow a balloon float in peace in their territory... irony of life
That's America for you! World's police. Oga patapata.
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Believeintruth: 4:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Zeddyzed:

You think China fears the US?

Yes they do. A war with US will kill their Economy, if you notice growth has slowed down for the last 5 years in China. During Trump administration when China was raking when Trump pulled out of the TPP partnership and said WTO must recognise China as a developed world instead of developing world that China was using that to justify the rigging of their exchange rates to make their products cheap, with all their treats they came back to negotiate with Trump, they know that fighting with America is the last thing they need now.

3 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by larryUG(m): 4:41am On Feb 05, 2023
useni1:
After all data have been collected and sent to Beijing. Americans are clowns. The overhyped US. Tranny military won't last 30mins in a war with China.
Do you sound sensible? What you just said, how does it sound to you? I mean you can believe that China will win America in a war, but how can you insinuate that US will not last 30 mins in a war with China? Haba.....even nursery school Children will not say this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Shadysen: 5:00am On Feb 05, 2023
useni1:
Aboki you don start another misyarn, na so una talk say ukrain no go take russia one day to finish them, how far now? USA look like joke to you abi? you think say na naija wey be playground, just dey play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Hessem: 5:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Emu4life:

Most Countries are only allies to US to avoid getting bullied. The United States has no true Friend.
They have made so many foes/adversaries because of thier reckless foreign policy of invading weaker sovereign Nations at will.
It's not about religion.
Are Cubans, Venezuelans, Vietnamese etc Muslims??

Sorry what is Muslim?
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by FEGNO: 5:05am On Feb 05, 2023
useni1:

No data was extracted bro. Jammed all the way from the time it entered US airspace. However the US collected info on its capability and technology

4 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Burgerlomo: 5:11am On Feb 05, 2023
luckihy:

They NEUTRALIZED and SHIELDED any data collection. They did not want to shoot it down over land to avoid debris falling on land. So they waited until it crossed into the Atlantic Ocean. Please don't rush to comment without the whole facts. You may not like the United States, but it is a fact that without the United States, this world will be very horrible with the likes of Russia, North Korea, and China running amok.

He doesn't like the US but he will gladly accept their visa with much joy if they offer it to him

4 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Judybash93(m): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2023
ogunprince18:

No they’re not
Yes, they are. They know not to mess with the US!

3 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2023
FEGNO:

No data was extracted bro. Jammed all the way from the time it entered US airspace. However the US collected info on its capability and technology
said a brainwashed westerner vegetable
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 5:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Shadysen:
Aboki you don start another misyarn, na so una talk say ukrain no go take russia one day to finish them, how far now? USA look like joke to you abi? you think say na naija wey be playground, just dey play.
Ukraine is where Russia is slaughtering American mercenaries like termites. Over 1 million killed like rats. Russia got tired of killing. Over 120,000 sq of land are being exploited. Russia is really living fat off Ukraine. Wicked Russia, oppression is really sweet. I love it
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 5:26am On Feb 05, 2023
larryUG:

Do you sound sensible? What you just said, how does it sound to you? I mean you can believe that China will win America in a war, but how can you insinuate that US will not last 30 mins in a war with China? Haba.....even nursery school Children will not say this
North Korea will destroy America in 10 seconds. American soldiers are ants. Nigerian boy scouts will eat them for lunch
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

China knows it makes no sense attacking the US the Chinese navy is not as equipped as the US Navy and even Nuclear capabilities China doesn't really have as much as the US.
according to bullshit u saw on Hollywood dumb video. America has no navy. Yemen will destroy all their fleet
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 5:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Amayabor1:

No data was collected. You too dey lie.

US military can't last 30 minutes in a war with china but China is scared of invading Taiwan because they don't know how the US will react.

Dey play! grin
The greatest man that ever lived Mao Zedong didn't invade Taiwan for a reason same reason why China is holding out today. The day China invades Taiwan all American fleet will find permanent base at the bottom of the sea. North Korea will swallow America, Japan and South Korea combined together. Calling China in the same sentence with America is a disrespect to the greatest communist paradise.
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 5:31am On Feb 05, 2023
kabukabu50:

You learned all that with your Facebook degree in Military tactics 🙄

The US Navy on its own could wipe out The Chinese and Russian fleet by themselves.

Mumu dog. Ur brain is gone. That movie and game them don program your brain with need to be destroyed with a slam of sledge hammer.
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by bluecircle470: 5:31am On Feb 05, 2023
useni1:

What do babies like you know

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2023
t2luv1:

Partner I am going to let you in on a secret. The combined military budget of China ($220B). Russia($95B, and France $80B) is not up to half of that of the USA ($880B). The USA is the only military power that can fight in all the world's oceans. China's power is limited to its immediate coast. Just as the whole world is now finding out that Russia is third-world rated when it comes to fighting a conventional war. Small Ukraine has been fighting Russia for close to a year with no end in sight. Conventionally the USA would have overrun the whole of Ukraine in a month of fighting a conventional war. China makes noise but trusts me they can't back it up. As long as the Seventh Fleet is anchored in the Pacific ocean China will never and I repeat will never dare invade Taiwan.
Stop writing bullshit you read online. China will destroy America in 5 seconds. I was drunk when I wrote 30mins. In less than 2 seconds all American maggot soldiers will be destroyed in totality
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 5:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Beey:
Ohh a war with China won’t last 30 minutes? Since your Chinese are so confident in their skills , why are they constantly trying to steal intelligence info from other countries? They are just troublemakers and the US is in no competition with them.
mumu. China already destroyed ant American military in the past. Slaughtering them for fun in the Korean war. Killed them so much and chased them all over Asia headless
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 5:36am On Feb 05, 2023
DukeNija:

If you truly believe what you just typed, then you’re dumber than an average mongoose.
China has the least sophisticated Navy of all the world powerhouses. Take a cue from the US made HIMARS in the hands of the Ukrainians and you’ll know why Nancy Peloci walked gallantly into Taipei.
himars is trash that the iraqi soldiers got tired of destroying. Dumb idiot reciting bullshit he saw on cnn. Mumu
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by AmuDimpka: 5:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Clowns
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Amayabor1: 5:42am On Feb 05, 2023
useni1:
The greatest man that ever lived Mao Zedong didn't invade Taiwan for a reason same reason why China is holding out today. The day China invades Taiwan all American fleet will find permanent base at the bottom of the river. North Korea will swallow America, Japan and South Korea combined together. Calling China in the same sentence with America is the disrespect to the greatest communist paradise.

Lol. Let's wait till that day China gather the courage to invade Taiwan. Until then, you can continue your hype of China if that will help you sleep at night. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by tctrills: 5:43am On Feb 05, 2023
FreddieGray:

If I talk now, dem go call me misogynist.
But I've seen some very bright and intelligent women and I've learnt from them.
Me too. I never said women are not bright and intelligent. It's just that insults from women are twice as painful so I do everything to prevent their insults and I find it hard to insult a woman. If it were my fellow man, we go join curse ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by BigDawsNet: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2023
useni1:

Bro if th US declared there Nuclear base site in Montana.... don't trust that!...

It could be breathing somewhere in the Utah forest...

I can guarantee you China will get some information... but it will be a useless one
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by BigDawsNet: 6:05am On Feb 05, 2023
vastolord4:
Now look! They want to mount a base in another persons backyard but can't allow a balloon float in peace in their territory... irony of life

You heard China is claiming the Sea belongings to Philippines,Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Brunei?..

The US are allies to those countries and the only way to protect them from China is to mount a based
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by MadarasBlade(m): 6:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Rebuke:
That was very disrespectful
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by AmuDimpka: 6:10am On Feb 05, 2023
useni1:
Stop writing bullshit you read online. China will destroy America in 5 seconds. I was drunk when I wrote 30mins. In less than 2 seconds all American maggot soldiers will be destroyed in totality
wait a minute .. Is it the US army that is filled with transgenders and gays that will fight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Couple Kissing On A Bike At Kenyans' Political Protest Today (pic) / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix) / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.