Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,434 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean (67417 Views)

US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

I'm not the reason USA denied you their visa.

Stop wailing and ranting here.

Mu² boy.
everybody is suffering in America that's why they die like flies there. Everybody is smelling in America, dirty, smelling, backward and primitive people. Donkeys live better lives than Americans. Goats and baboon will reject American visa, they have class than those dirty smelling pigs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Realists(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emu4life:

Most Countries are only allies to US to avoid getting bullied. The United States has no true Friend.
They have made so many foes/adversaries because of thier reckless foreign policy of invading weaker sovereign Nations at will.
It's not about religion.
Are Cubans, Venezuelans, Vietnamese etc Muslims??

Don't mind the islamphobe olodo, let him google the fact that Morocco an Islamic country was first to recognize USA as new country.
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Sermwell(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
useni1:
After all data have been collected and sent to Beijing. Americans are clowns. The overhyped US. Tranny military won't last 30mins in a war with China.
Na so! Even Nigeria will last more than 30mims with China in war!

Una go just open mouth waaaaaaahhh!! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by JuanDeDios: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emu4life:

Most Countries are only allies to US to avoid getting bullied. The United States has no true Friend.
They have made so many foes/adversaries because of thier reckless foreign policy of invading weaker sovereign Nations at will.
It's not about religion.
Are Cubans, Venezuelans, Vietnamese etc Muslims??
You didn't cite a single country here where people actually hate the US.

2 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Horokrox: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Exactly.
Only in your traumatic succubi harrased wet dreams🖕🏿

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
vastolord4:
Now look! They want to mount a base in another persons backyard but can't allow a balloon float in peace in their territory... irony of life
Abi...
God bless China!!
God bless Russia!!!
They need to taste thier own medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by nathyx(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by fkj950ax(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
useni1:
After all data have been collected and sent to Beijing. Americans are clowns. The overhyped US. Tranny military won't last 30mins in a war with China.

The hardware portion of the satellite ballon (battery, solar array and structure is as big as two (2) BRT Bus.
The US didn't shoot it down sooner because it will fall over cities and possibly damage houses, cars, roads or kill people.
They had jammed the frequency since last week and it couldn't communicate with its base.
Americans aren't clowns, they do things with strategy and tact.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by JuanDeDios: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
SweetSauce:

I still don't get the reason for the 8 you Muslims have towards America. angry
Funny enough, China nor send una religion.
It's one of the wonders of the modern world. Funny enough, they'd grab an American visa with both hands - maybe to hopefully work from within to turn the country into Sudan or Afghanistan.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Steph17:
That's how they look for trouble and when US retaliates they start crying
That's just exactly how they start. No body is screaming bully now ooo lol. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Owerriboi: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
God bless America and Canada

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Nursepepeye(f): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
useni1:
are you normal?

8 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Horokrox: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
useni1:
yes a very big force in Hollywood movie that use to turn your brain into a sawdust
A lot of people in this forum are actually brain 🧠 DEAD zombie🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ arse lickers of the USA 🇺🇸

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by vastolord4(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
etrange:

Read the last paragraph again. This time, slowly.

I read it, I just didn't see any answer
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by useni1: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nursepepeye:
are you normal?
ogun kill you and America. Bastard slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Goodvibes007: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Horokrox:
Only in my traumatic succubi harrased wet dreams🖕🏿
You are right. I forgot that you are the devil's sex partner.
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
fkj950ax:

The hardware portion of the satellite ballon (battery, solar array and structure is as big as two (2) BRT Bus.
The US didn't shoot it down sooner because it will fall over cities and possibly damage houses, cars, roads or kill people.
They had jammed the frequency since last week and it couldn't communicate with its base.
Americans aren't clowns, they do things with strategy and tact.
The strategy that led to their defeat in Afghanistan grin

FreddieGray:
grin grin They called it a 'spy balloon' but shot it down after it had completed it's mission? Buhari is better than Biden. grin What's the cost of the ammunition that was expended to shoot it down and how much will it cost China to build another 'spy balloon' Thier damage control attempt is even more embarrassing.
FreddieGray:
"White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters that Biden was first briefed on the balloon on Tuesday. However, she did not explain why the president had waited until it was spotted by members of the public a day later to acknowledge its presence." The mysterious craft was first seen over the western state of Montana on Wednesday, before it traversed the Midwest en route to the Atlantic.

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by BinamRex: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
useni1:

What did you expect them to do? Shoot it down over a populated area and hurt people? They are trying to recover the balloon. I believe they will ascertain the true nature of the balloon since China insists it's for monitoring weather and not for spying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Goodvibes007: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Owerriboi:
God bless America and Canada
Amen.

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Goodvibes007: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
JuanDeDios:

It's one of the wonders of the modern world. Funny enough, they'd grab an American visa with both hands - maybe to hopefully work from within to turn the country into Sudan or Afghanistan.
grin
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by leisuretym: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ception:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num; ]

8996[/left] First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly

Are you therafaitht? You don tale for this business oo, since the day of Xmas giveaway. Choi😃, that’s about 3 years ago, consider a retirement plan if you are the one, if not I apologize

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Horokrox: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Exactly 👍!The person 🤡 with the moniker Goodvibes007 was given birth to by Hungtington's Diseased brain 🧠 DEAD female🧟‍♀️ with fetid Mississippi ridden vagina 🖕🏿.
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
BinamRex:

What did you expect them to do? Shoot it down over a populated area and hurt people? They are trying to recover the balloon. I believe they will ascertain the true nature of the balloon since China insists it's for monitoring weather and not for spying.
FreddieGray:
grin grin They called it a 'spy balloon' but shot it down after it had completed it's mission? Buhari is better than Biden. grin What's the cost of the ammunition that was expended to shoot it down and how much will it cost China to build another 'spy balloon' Thier damage control attempt is even more embarrassing.
FreddieGray:
"White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters that Biden was first briefed on the balloon on Tuesday. However, she did not explain why the president had waited until it was spotted by members of the public a day later to acknowledge its presence." The mysterious craft was first seen over the western state of Montana on Wednesday, before it traversed the Midwest en route to the Atlantic.
Btw, Austin had speculated that they could 'tow' this 'spy balloon', guide it to land and study it to gather intelligence. Shouldn't a real 'super power' be able to do that? grin
Illusion is one thing, reality is another.

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by BinamRex: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
cmooore24:

How you are quick to make that assertion amazes me! You think America would have blindly taken down the ballon without digging out its origin. Just Dey play! You Dey somewhere dey type plenty! America isn’t Nigeria bro

He thinks the American govt is as incompetent as the Nigerian govt. It's wrong to use our govt as a yardstick when judging other govts.

3 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by AImiron: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodvibes007:
People saying US living in past glory while typing from their American owned Android OS or US owned iOS devices. grin
that was made in China, India..... Dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Quaddafi29:
Flexing over ordinary weather balloon. Imagine using jet fighter to shoot balloon that has been there for months and has finished its work. Childish cowboys

How was it there for months when intelligence was alerted as soon as it entered US air space a few days ago?

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
useni1:
the way u know so much abt China and Russia beats my immagination.i hope u know much abt ur own country where people go to banks nicked..kidnappers guarding And protecting ur country..no light...no dr again...everyone is runing to UK and America..the prob I have with u muslims is that after insulting UK and America una go struggle to enter these countries for a better life..why una nor dey go China, Russia or Saudi go find money..na only when una wan kiss black stone Saudi dey full..spits

1 Like

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Horokrox: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You are right. I forgot that you are my harlot mom's sex partner.
I never knew your STI/STD afflicted mom grin
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by fkj950ax(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
FreddieGray:

The strategy that led to their defeat in Afghanistan grin

The best strategy for the US-Afghanistan war was to leave Afghanistan. There was nothing else that can be done.
Would you have wanted the US to remain longer in Afghanistan?
The Taliban didn't defeat the US, it was the ANA that abandoned theatre all the way from mountain region to Kabul.
If the ANA didn't run, they would have resisted the Taliban.
A province, Panjshir held out and the Taliban didn't run them over. It was until Pakistan joined the Taliban with aerial support before the Panjshir province gave up their territory.

2 Likes

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
In addition, before it got to the US mainland, it transited over the ocean...why were they unable to detect and shoot it down?
The US is just stupid, clueless and incompetent.
Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by TristanX: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
useni1:

See this terrorist. Who’s balloon was shot down at the end. What data did u think it must have successfully gotten

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean by buzorcharles(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
useni1:

Bro calm down. Ur hatred towards them won't solve anything. Just allow things to flow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix) / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.