Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula (165 Views)

Apostle Arome Osayi Reconciles With His 'Son' Apostle Orokpo Michael / Audit Your Relationships - Arome Tokula / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula by hapoelcars: 4:08am On Feb 05, 2023
EUPHORIA Devotional
(The spirit of joy, an ecstasy that comes from God)

GOD'S FAVOUR IS FREE AND PROFUSE AROME E. TOKULA

Luke 4:19 (AMP)
19 To proclaim the accepted and acceptable year of the Lord [the day when salvation and the FREE FAVORS OF GOD PROFUSELY ABOUND]

I can't remember being ‘lucky' growing up. I never won anything on TV bonanza shows and my relatives rarely picked me over others for holidays; everything came to me either by merit or right. However, something happened when I got born again, I realized that life isn’t fair but just. I discovered that God’s justice system is Jesus. In Christ Jesus, I am the most blessed person on earth and because I am in Christ Jesus, God is well pleased with me. Proverbs 16:7 says, “When the Lord is pleased with the decisions you’ve made, HE ACTIVATES GRACE to turn ENEMIES INTO FRIENDS” (Passion). The greatest decision that I’ve made is receiving Jesus into my life; everything changed! I discovered that my life began to defy logic all because God’s face shines upon me.

Some people always feel cheated in life. They always feel that life isn't fair to them and it is like they are always on the wrong side of life. They wonder why those who seem to have things working for them are those who they think aren’t good enough for it. Some become jealous, angry, bitter, and even try to malign and find faults. I learned many years ago not to fight what God is a blessing and never to take away from a person what God has given to them because the Bible says in Romans 10:12, “For there is NO DISTINCTION between Jew and Greek, for the SAME LORD OVER ALL IS RICH to all who call upon Him.” God is rich to all - not some!

The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 9:11, “I returned and saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor favor to men of skill, but TIME AND CHANCE HAPPEN TO THEM ALL.” I love the way the Message translation renders it: “I took another walk around the neighborhood and realized that on this earth as it is— The race IS NOT ALWAYS TO THE SWIFT…” That means there is nothing wrong with being strong, swift, smart, or learned but scripture says that they aren’t always the ones that win in life neither are the ones that are always rich. The Bible says, “… TIME and CHANCE happen to them all …” Life is determined by time and chance. When you are in the right place at the right time and you meet the right people, the right things happen and you get the right results.

For some people, it could be the right time yet they are denied a chance and for others, it is the reverse! There is a supernatural factor called ‘the favor of God that makes time and chance collide!

One day of God’s favor changes a lifetime of struggles and hardships to the next level of their lives without favor and this is what Jesus freely gives to us as believers. Psalms 30:5 says, “For His anger is but for a moment, HIS FAVOR IS FOR LIFE; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” In Christ Jesus God’s anger has been turned away from you and as He announced to the Israelites in His earth walk, He is announcing to you today that the salvation and the free favors of God profusely abound towards you. Believe it and start walking in the Supernatural.

Silverbird Event Centre 2nd Floor,
Silverbird Entertainment Centre, 1161, Memorial Drive, By Musa Yar'adua Centre,
C B D, Abuja

Or online on YouTube Christ Family Ministry[/b https://youtube.com/@ChristFamilyMinistry

#IOFWithPastorArome
#MorningDevotion
#Euphoria #Devotional
#Favour
#February #SupernaturalResults
#2023_TheSpirit

Re: God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula by Bluezy13(m): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2023
If God's favour is free, why does he need you to worship him
When you give somebody something and expect something in return whether materially, devotionally, loyalty, reference or respect, then the favour is not free.

1 Like

Re: God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula by orisa37: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2023
IT POURS FROM ABOVE LIKE HIS RAINS IN A DRAUGHT.
Re: God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula by Righthussle: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2023
hapoelcars:
EUPHORIA Devotional
(The spirit of joy, an ecstasy that comes from God)

GOD'S FAVOUR IS FREE AND PROFUSE AROME E. TOKULA

Luke 4:19 (AMP)
19 To proclaim the accepted and acceptable year of the Lord [the day when salvation and the FREE FAVORS OF GOD PROFUSELY ABOUND]

I can't remember being ‘lucky' growing up. I never won anything on TV bonanza shows and my relatives rarely picked me over others for holidays; everything came to me either by merit or right. However, something happened when I got born again, I realized that life isn’t fair but just. I discovered that God’s justice system is Jesus. In Christ Jesus, I am the most blessed person on earth and because I am in Christ Jesus, God is well pleased with me. Proverbs 16:7 says, “When the Lord is pleased with the decisions you’ve made, HE ACTIVATES GRACE to turn ENEMIES INTO FRIENDS” (Passion). The greatest decision that I’ve made is receiving Jesus into my life; everything changed! I discovered that my life began to defy logic all because God’s face shines upon me.

Some people always feel cheated in life. They always feel that life isn't fair to them and it is like they are always on the wrong side of life. They wonder why those who seem to have things working for them are those who they think aren’t good enough for it. Some become jealous, angry, bitter, and even try to malign and find faults. I learned many years ago not to fight what God is a blessing and never to take away from a person what God has given to them because the Bible says in Romans 10:12, “For there is NO DISTINCTION between Jew and Greek, for the SAME LORD OVER ALL IS RICH to all who call upon Him.” God is rich to all - not some!

The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 9:11, “I returned and saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor favor to men of skill, but TIME AND CHANCE HAPPEN TO THEM ALL.” I love the way the Message translation renders it: “I took another walk around the neighborhood and realized that on this earth as it is— The race IS NOT ALWAYS TO THE SWIFT…” That means there is nothing wrong with being strong, swift, smart, or learned but scripture says that they aren’t always the ones that win in life neither are the ones that are always rich. The Bible says, “… TIME and CHANCE happen to them all …” Life is determined by time and chance. When you are in the right place at the right time and you meet the right people, the right things happen and you get the right results.

For some people, it could be the right time yet they are denied a chance and for others, it is the reverse! There is a supernatural factor called ‘the favor of God that makes time and chance collide!

One day of God’s favor changes a lifetime of struggles and hardships to the next level of their lives without favor and this is what Jesus freely gives to us as believers. Psalms 30:5 says, “For His anger is but for a moment, HIS FAVOR IS FOR LIFE; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” In Christ Jesus God’s anger has been turned away from you and as He announced to the Israelites in His earth walk, He is announcing to you today that the salvation and the free favors of God profusely abound towards you. Believe it and start walking in the Supernatural.

Silverbird Event Centre 2nd Floor,
Silverbird Entertainment Centre, 1161, Memorial Drive, By Musa Yar'adua Centre,
C B D, Abuja

Or online on YouTube Christ Family Ministry[/b https://youtube.com/@ChristFamilyMinistry

#IOFWithPastorArome
#MorningDevotion
#Euphoria #Devotional
#Favour
#February #SupernaturalResults
#2023_TheSpirit
Leviticus 25:44–46 — New Living Translation (NLT)

44 “However, you may purchase male and female slaves from among the nations around you. 45 You may also purchase the children of temporary residents who live among you, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, 46 passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat them as slaves, but you must never treat your fellow Israelites this way.

1 Like

Re: God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula by hapoelcars: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Righthussle:

Leviticus 25:44–46 — New Living Translation (NLT)

44 “However, you may purchase male and female slaves from among the nations around you. 45 You may also purchase the children of temporary residents who live among you, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, 46 passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat them as slaves, but you must never treat your fellow Israelites this way.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Re: God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula by hapoelcars: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Bluezy13:
If God's favour is free, why does he need you to worship him
When you give somebody something and expect something in return whether materially, devotionally, loyalty, reference or respect, then the favour is not free.

We were actually created for worship/fellowship not created and afterward requested to worship/fellowship. We have come into this knowledge hence worship, reverence, devotion are in-built. (i.e when you factory reset a man, you ought to get those as his lifestyle) This is part of being made in Gods image and likeness Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Re: God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula by Bluezy13(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2023
hapoelcars:

We were actually created for worship/fellowship not created and afterward requested to worship/fellowship. We have come into this knowledge hence worship, reverence, devotion are in-built. (i.e when you factory reset a man, you ought to get those as his lifestyle) This is part of being made in Gods image and likeness Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

This is off point.
Re: God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula by Bluezy13(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2023
hapoelcars:

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

This is off point
Re: God's Favour Is Free And Profuse - Arome Tokula by hapoelcars: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2023
Thank you for worshipping with us today. We trust you were greatly blessed. Walk in the light of the truth you heard today and see victory in every aspect of your life.

[img]mixlr.com/cfm-live[/img]

Join us tomorrow for Incense of Fire at 5 am WAT on [url]mixlr.com/cfm-live[/url].
Do have a lovely week ahead! You're irreversibly blessed.

(1) (Reply)

God Connected Jacob From The Womb / Timing.... / Church Of England’s Bishops And Descent Into Utter Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.