Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Just An Affirmation. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just An Affirmation. (107 Views)

Earn More Than 10k Worth Of Btc With Just An Investment Of N500 / Bbnaija: 'you Are Just An Instagram Beggar With Body Odor' - Mercy Blasts Tacha / An Affirmation Of Power, Connection And Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just An Affirmation. by Victoroduogu(m): 7:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Just an Affirmation.
"Sometimes we just need someone to believe in us to do great things. In my third year in Uni, I wanted to contest for Chief Librarian. Anyone that knows me can’t imagine me playing politics. Sadly, some of my coursemates didn’t know me. I loved books and had plans but no courage. I knew I wasn’t popular but I didn’t know that as of second semester in my third year, some of my coursemates didn’t know me..." Enjoy the read.
https://oduoguvictor./2023/02/05/just-an-affirmation/

(1) (Reply)

Technology Offers For Everyone / Why The International Cozy Inn's Sleepover Rooms Are The Best Choice For Your Ne / How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.