Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me (660 Views)

Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by xana101: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Why do ladies close their eyes when having s*x.
Re: I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by xana101: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Any lady that can give me a true answer get recharge card from me.
Re: I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by Jeon(f): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2023
mtcheeew. Why not ask the lady you are fuvking.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by habsydiamond(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Op are u a scientist Cos I don't understand what u are trying to prove ooo.. no be every lady dey close eyes during sex o
Re: I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by Nostring: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2023
There's a cable behind the eyes socket that goes straight down, connected to one switch directly facing the pussy.. if u spread her pussy wide and use touchlight, on the switch u go see written boldly "press down to shut eyes"

As ur dick dey slide in and out.. e dey hit d switch dey release am, her eyes go dey do open and close.. notice if u press the full length of ur dick inside, she go shut the eyes totally and and open mouth and release a squeaky sound due to total press down on the switchundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Jeon:
mtcheeew.
Why not ask the lady you are fuvking.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lmao!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by xana101: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2023
That eyes closing de surprise me.
Re: I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by 2times2(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Nostring:
There's a cable behind the eyes socket that goes straight down, connected to one switch directly facing the pussy.. if u spread her pussy wide and use touchlight, on the switch u go see written boldly "press down to shut eyes"

As ur dick dey slide in and out.. e dey hit d switch dey release am, her eyes go dey do open and close.. notice if u press the full length of ur dick inside, she go shut the eyes totally and and open mouth and release a squeaky sound due to total press down on the switchundecided

Nnnahhh it is over.... Your soul is lost😒
Re: I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by Isabi4lov: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Not all ladies
Re: I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me by EmiDon11: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nostring:

u no go make heaven

(1) (Reply)

Life After Nysc / Excluding The North, Which State Has The Lowest Number Of Oloshos / Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.