Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,620 members, 7,917,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! (936 Views)

Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by IBEXY(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2023

Germany’s Museum Authority recently announced that it was ready to return hundreds of human skulls from the former colony of German East Africa. Scientists examined 1,135 skulls at Berlins Museum of Prehistory and Early History, and found that 904 of them were from Rwanda, 202 from Tanzania, and 22 from Kenya. Seven skulls remain unattributed. In recent years, Germany has been sending back skulls, other human remains, and artifacts, even offering Namibia a reparation, which they rejected.

Berlin has recognized for the first time that between 1904 and 1908, German forces committed genocide against the Herrero and Nama people in the former colony. Opposition lawmakers say that the sum offered isn't enough and continue to call for explicit reparations. Germany has promised to begin returning the artifacts known as the Benin bronzes to Nigeria next year, making it the latest move in Germany's efforts to return African artifacts to their countries of origin.

These efforts to return artifacts, human remains, and offer reparations to former colonies in East Africa are part of Germanys attempt to make amends for its past wrongdoings. However, some believe that the reparations offered are not enough and continue to call for more explicit reparations. Germany's actions are an important step towards acknowledging its past and providing recognition to the people and countries affected by its actions.

https://shekeleke.com/germany-offers-to-return-1000-skulls-to-former-east-african-colonies/

Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by habsydiamond(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Una no get sense ooo... una see money belonging to African countries by their dirty politicians una no return am to the government na skull una want to return... wetin dem go use skull do Na t
For them to chop am abi. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Olachase(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Black Don suffer
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Goodday90(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2023
I hope they are not returning the said skulls to south west Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Opintiwa: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Goodday90:
I hope they are returning the said skulls to south west Nigeria

The skull miners will only sell it to another country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Ruthless70: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Goodday90:
I hope they are returning the said skulls to south west Nigeria

No bro is the people Ojukwu killed, so Anambra should be the best destination

Thank U.

Sebi U say U mad
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by IBEXY(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2023
I guess the problem here is why these white invaders always go after human skulls (the head)? Right now they are doing the same in Egypt. Excavating and stealing body parts of dead Pharaohs. Is is something to do with the fact that the head is the seat of the spirit?
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Olachase:
Black Don suffer
I m telling you.
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Adaisback(f): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Return them in coffins of gold. Wicked people and other European countries including Britain, Belgium , Portugal should follow suit.
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Zonefree(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2023
IBEXY:
I guess the problem here is why these white invaders always go after human skulls (the head)? Right now they are doing the same in Egypt. Excavating and stealing body parts of dead Pharaohs. Is is something to do with the fact that the head is the seat of the spirit?
People from Ogun State will have a perfect answer to this question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by cocolacec(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=IBEXY post=120648366][/quote]

Thank you Germany,Biafrans will need those dried skulls to prepare Isi ewu.
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Ogun state indegenes must be happy to hear this grin grin grin
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Osariemen12: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Straight to Ogun State. No other state in Nigeria does skull business.

1 Like

Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Opintiwa: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Ruthless70:

No bro is the people Ojukwu killed, so Anambra should be the best destination

Thank U.

Sebi U say U mad

The article is clear .

And it directs where the skulls originated from .

Fight the Germans not wail on nairaland.
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Opintiwa: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Ogun state indegenes must be happy to hear this grin grin grin

I dey tellz you

Treasure is finally back to za land 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Ruthless70: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

The article is clear .

And it directs where the skulls originated from .

Fight the Germans not wail on nairaland.

My friend wailing r perculiar to your people, Igbos
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Something wey dem for sell for billions in Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Opintiwa: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Osariemen12:
Straight to Ogun State. No other state in Nigeria does skull business.

Ogun state herbalists go be like ahhhh abeg return am o .

Double money double sales
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Opintiwa: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Ruthless70:

My friend wailing r perculiar to your people, Igbos

But stick on topic or you don't want to mine skull to make your ancestors proud?

Is that not the reason your god fell from za sky ? 🤣
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Opintiwa: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2023
AlfaSeltzer:
Something wey dem for sell for billions in Ogun state.

A swear 🤣
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Sha make dem no keep am for Ogun before e go turn to IGR cheesy
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Opintiwa: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Sha make dem no keep am for Ogun before e go turn to IGR cheesy

You don't want the economy to boost? 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Ruthless70: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

But stick on topic or you don't want to mine skull to make your ancestors proud?

Is that not the reason your god fell from za sky ? 🤣

I'm not from Okija n otokoto n Clifford Orji...that is the work of Ur kinsmen, sw learn from it kinsmen.
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Pwettylinda(f): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2023
Stole or bought from Thiefnubuu

grin grin
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Opintiwa: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Ruthless70:

I'm not from Okija n otokoto n Clifford Orji...that is the work of Ur kinsmen, sw learn from it kinsmen.

Your brothers skulls dey Germany them dey use am take selfie.

Fight German people and leave me na 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Ruthless70: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

That skull is an Igbo skull
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Ruthless70: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

That skull is an Igbo skull, looking at the shape of their head

Is like bicycle
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Opintiwa: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Ruthless70:

That skull is an Igbo skull, looking at the shape of their head

Is like bicycle

If you check well na your grandma own Dem design o 🤣🤣
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Ikpaitid: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2023
They're all skulls of IPOB criminals.
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Osariemen12: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

Ogun state herbalists go be like ahhhh abeg return am o .

Double money double sales

Funny dude.
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by sweetonugbu: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa! by Ruthless70: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

If you check well na your grandma own Dem design o 🤣🤣

You r correct because she is from your God forsaken region.

You r correct because she was killed because she married

a Yoruba person..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Rally In Katsina Was A Big Flop (Video) / Video Of Peter Obi Walking With Traders At Eke Awka Market Anambra State / 2023 Presidential Election: My Projected Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.