Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident (886 Views)

Why I Went From Obident To A Tinubu Supporter / My I No Longer Love Peter Obi (Ex-Obident) / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2023
As a strong supporter of Peter obi I believe that tinubu will revolutionize Nigeria into a brighter future. We will be like South Africa with nice buildings and infrastructure.

Tinubu knows how to develop.
My only problem with him is his vice president. If Tinubu picked a Christian as vice I would have voted for him.

My problem with peter obi is that I have a feeling he will be a Communist. He will transform Nigeria but in a very slow rate compared to Tinubu.

I have fought and strongly supported peter obi but this time I believe Tinubu will do well more than people expected.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu had the mind to transform Nigeria with APC.
Immediately Tinubu got Buhari into power. Buhari played Tinubu 419
Buhari hijacked Tinubu's party and twisted everything against what he agreed with asiwaju.
Buhari by default dosent like good things
Any advice Tinubu gives Buhari, Buhari will reject it.
This pained tinubu because he thought him and Buhari had the same ideas.
But Buhari played him 419

Now Tinubu can't hide his displeasure anymore that's why APC is divided now.
Tinubu is fighting the cabals that hijacked his party.
Buhari and his squad hijacked Tinubu's APC and decided to make sure Tinubu doesn't revolutionize Nigeria
Buhari no like good thing

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SaintNegro77: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Urchin claiming Obedient. Don't be ashamed of your pee pee grandpa.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by derecho(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2023
Kikikiki... OBIdients are not confused people even if you give an OBIdient heroin on February 25, he'd still vote Peter Obi

So forget story

10 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2023
Why all this prediction and sharing of your opinion? It doesn't matter.. does your company ask your opinion on the amount u want as salary?

As far as christians are here, Nigeria is our possesion hence it's only someone appointed by GOD to favor his cause that will enter
So relax, GOD is in charge..arm yaself with pvc
HE rolled away covid 19 just a joke after CNN proclaimed we will be dying like rats on the street...electing his Person na simple something

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by benqo01(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Buhari hijacked Tinubu's party and twisted everything against what he agreed with asiwaju.

Buhari and his squad hijacked Tinubu's APC and decided to make sure Tinubu doesn't revolutionize Nigeria

BUHARI PLAYED A SMART ONE ON TINUBU,THE CABAL DIDNT EVEN LET HIM NEAR ASO ROCK.........BUHARI DESTROYED THAT PARTY TOTALLY THEREBY MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR TINUBU TO EVEN CAMPAIGN ON ONE ACHIEVEMENT

BUHARI IS VERY WICKED

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by Zonefree(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2023
People just dey smoke anything these days undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by scrome: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2023
This one don smoke loud
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2023
benqo01:

BUHARI PLAYED A SMART ONE ON TINUBU,THE CABAL DIDNT EVEN LET HIM NEAR ASO ROCK.........BUHARI DESTROYED THAT PARTY TOTALLY THEREBY MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR TINUBU TO EVEN CAMPAIGN ON ONE ACHIEVEMENT

BUHARI IS VERY WICKED
That is why Buhari want to make sure people hate APC by making bad financial policies and causing fuel scarcity under APC just to make people hate APC so that nobody will vote Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Same old people, different party name.
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by JASONjnr(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
As a strong supporter of Peter obi I believe that tinubu will revolutionize Nigeria into a brighter future. We will be like South Africa with nice buildings and infrastructure.

My only problem with him is his vice president. If Tinubu picked a Christian as vice I would have voted for him.

My problem with peter obi is that I have a feeling he will be a Communist. He will transform Nigeria but in a very slow rate compared to Tinubu.

I have fought and strongly supported peter obi but this time I believe Tinubu will do well more than people expected.

Which brain is he going to us to actualise all of this? The dementia brain?

A man who asked the president to print more currency?

A man who impose taxes of different forms on Lagosians?
Or a man who revamp the agberos and took over as their leader?

Lagos is not Nigeria and as a governor, you can make decisions that will be highly accepted by the legislature which you appoint into power.

As a president, it's a different ball game all together. Which will require someone that's very strong and smart.

My only support for Tinubu is that he will take power away from the North. But will retain it to himself and will decide Nigerian leaders henceforth, as he's doing in Lagos state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by benqo01(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

That is why Buhari want to make sure people hate APC by making bad financial policies and causing fuel scarcity under APC just to make people hate APC so that nobody will vote Tinubu.

THE NORTHERNERS DONT KNOW APC DEY VOTES FOR BUHARI WETIN CONCERN DEM WITH TINUBU OR APC?

THE NORTHERNERS WILL ALWAYS PLAY A SMART ONE IF ONE IS NOT CAREFUL THEY PLAY THEIR POLITICS WELLA DEY USE AND DUMP U

BUHARI ALREADY DONE DAMAGE TO APC THANKS TO TINUBU WHO THINKS BUHARI WILL REPAY THE FAVOR LOL 😂

BUHARI DEY SHOW AM PREMIUM SHEGE

WHY DIDNT TINUBU CAMPAIGN FOR HIS FELLOW YORUBA MAN? HE WILL BE ACTING BOY BOY TO THE NORTHERNERS THOSE WANS NO SEND AM AT ALL

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
Why all this prediction and sharing of your opinion? It doesn't matter.. does your company ask your opinion on the amount u want as salary?

As far as christians are here, Nigeria is our possesion hence it's only someone appointed by GOD to favor his cause that will enter
So relax, GOD is in charge..arm yaself with pvc
HE rolled away covid 19 just a joke after CNN proclaimed we will be dying like rats on the street...electing his Person na simple something
my only problem is his vice
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by BigYash: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Do you even know that Tinubu is very old now and can not function properly? Someone that can't make statement correctly without errors,how do you expect him to make decisions regarding tough issues concerning this sinking nation? His best bet would have been,him backing Osibanjo. Nobody for even near obi ,if Osibanjo was apc's candidate.. But the saying that its his turn (Greed)... Spoilt everything for BAT .. Buhari and the north are working against him,and his chances right now are very slim. The north wants power back to north.. This is why obi should come in.. The country is not just for the northern region alone... Their own don too much..

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by ibechris(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2023
U cant like God when u two legs are still in Babalawo's house.

It is either u are a thief or not at all.

U think by mentioning Peter Obi,we would read and swallow this nonsense u just wrote here.

If u have a company that is struggling,hope u will employ the likes of TINUBU to come and manage it and the likes of Biya as the chairman of the company,rubbish.
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2023
BigYash:
Do you even know that Tinubu is very old now and can not function properly? Someone that can't make statement correctly without errors,how do you expect him to make decisions regarding tough issues concerning this sinking nation? His best bet would have been,him backing Osibanjo. Nobody for even near obi ,if Osibanjo was apc's candidate.. But the saying that its his turn (Greed)... Spoilt everything for BAT .. Buhari and the north are working against him,and his chances right now are very slim. The north wants power back to north.. This is why obi should come in.. The country is not just for the northern region alone... Their own don too much..
Focus on his ideas not his health.
It is normal for old men his age to be fragile. What matters is his ideas

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2023
ibechris:
U cant like God when u two legs are still in Babalawo's house.

It is either u are a thief or not at all.

U think by mentioning Peter Obi,we would read and swallow this nonsense u just wrote here.

If u have a company that is struggling,hope u will employ the likes of TINUBU to come and manage it and the likes of Biya as the chairman of the company,rubbish.
Peter obi cannot stop corruption in Nigeria. It will take long time
With peter obi or Tinubu as president corruption will never stop. It might reduce but it won't stop
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by BigYash: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Focus on his ideas not his health.
It is normal for old men his age to be fragile. What matters is his ideas
Idea of him telling you that he will build on Buhari's failed foundation right?
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Which brain is he going to us to actualise all of this? The dementia brain?

A man who asked the president to print more currency?

A man who impose taxes of different forms on Lagosians?
Or a man who revamp the agberos and took over as their leader?

Lagos is not Nigeria and as a governor, you can make decisions that will be highly accepted by the legislature which you appoint into power.

As a president, it's a different ball game all together. Which will require someone that's very strong and smart.

My only support for Tinubu is that he will take power away from the North. But will retain it to himself and will decide Nigerian leaders henceforth, as he's doing in Lagos state.
The man might not live long enough to appoint Nigerian leaders. I am a fan of what he did in Lagos. And I feel with federal might he will develop more cities in Nigeria with good infrastructure
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
BigYash:
Idea of him telling you that he will build on Buhari's failed foundation right?
He was just sweet talking to boost Buhari ego. He want to make Buhari feel good. It's called sweet talking politics
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by ibechris(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Peter obi cannot stop corruption in Nigeria. It will take long time
With peter obi or Tinubu as president corruption will never stop. It might reduce but it won't stop

Stop confusing yourself Mr. Man.
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
ibechris:

Stop confusing yourself Mr. Man.

What is confusing
Tell me what is confusing
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by jesmond3945: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Please, I want to know the advise tinubu gave buhari that he rejected?
Please, provide evidence as well.
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by Illegal1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bros.....stay one place and stop confusing dis thunder.
are u for light or for darkness?
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by JASONjnr(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

The man might not live long enough to appoint Nigerian leaders. I am a fan of what he did in Lagos. And I feel with federal might he will develop more cities in Nigeria with good infrastructure

That was because he was younger and have the energy to work.

Now he's old, his subordinates will misuse him and have him do things he shouldn't.

Rather risk voting him, I will vote Peter and with federal might, he will deliver and cut governance cost.

Believe me, Tinubu can not do anything and since you have confirmed that he won't have many years to manipulate the governance, it shows you that he's currently not capable.
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by Afamsi: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
You cant be obidient and be supporting tinubu. You are an urchin
Re: Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident by SultanOfPuna: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Afamsi:
You cant be obidient and be supporting tinubu. You are an urchin
Not everyone is an urchin

(1) (Reply)

Dear Romancelanders, How Did You Spend Your Valentine? / Dear Sultanofpuna, Show Us Your Old Notes / Bush Babies Are Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.