Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Do Nigerians have to Die if You don't become President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerians have to Die if You don't become President? (434 Views)

Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians have to Die if You don't become President? by constancefriday(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2023
This article may cause you to withdraw your smiling face for a moment or more but being the truth, it has to be said anyways.
Too much is being damaged by the overhype of the untruth.
I stand tall on this day to question the win or destroy everyone mentality being used as a bargaining chip for the seat in Aso Rock by our various political parties and candidates.
The truth is; if your motives are pure, do people have to die if you don't win the elections?
There are two or more political campaigns that are right now, running their campaigns based on accept us or die.
I don't think it's cool to campaign for leadership of the People with an extraverted "accept us or die kind of style."
It's better to present or layout the benefits of accepting you and your gang in black and white with a calm voice, and cool drink plus a lunch date than with guns, grenades and threats that make people cringe and lose their whole trust in a system that is not designed to be corrupt by factory settings.

Does your political ambition have to threaten the lives of innocent people, most of whom are ignorant of the stealth desperation hidden like the nut in a cashew seed of your political adventures? Except we're no more men but now savages, the answer to the above question would be YES!

I know that every gentleman is often tempted sometimes to spit on his palms, grab a black flag and start slitting throats, but the real gentleman is the one who doesn't do that.

We're not supposed to be mafians, we're supposed to be soldiers.
True soldiers don't fight because they love the chaos they create while using their guns. True soldiers fight because they love peace.

Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle (Dr) Constance C. Friday Ani
(Bishop of RLGC)

I know you like hip hop, but can we sing some r&b when our heads ache?

1 Share

Re: Do Nigerians have to Die if You don't become President? by constancefriday(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
constancefriday:
This article may cause you to withdraw your smiling face for a moment or more but being the truth, it has to be said anyways.
Too much is being damaged by the overhype of the untruth.
I stand tall on this day to question the win or destroy everyone mentality being used as a bargaining chip for the seat in Aso Rock by our various political parties and candidates.
The truth is; if your motives are pure, do people have to die if you don't win the elections?
There are two or more political campaigns that are right now, running their campaigns based on accept us or die.
I don't think it's cool to campaign for leadership of the People with an extraverted "accept us or die kind of style."
It's better to present or layout the benefits of accepting you and your gang in black and white with a calm voice, and cool drink plus a lunch date than with guns, grenades and threats that make people cringe and lose their whole trust in a system that is not designed to be corrupt by factory settings.

Does your political ambition have to threaten the lives of innocent people, most of whom are ignorant of the stealth desperation hidden like the nut in a cashew seed of your political adventures? Except we're no more men but now savages, the answer to the above question would be YES!

I know that every gentleman is often tempted sometimes to spit on his palms, grab a black flag and start slitting throats, but the real gentleman is the one who doesn't do that.

We're not supposed to be mafians, we're supposed to be soldiers.
True soldiers don't fight because they love the chaos they create while using their guns. True soldiers fight because they love peace.

Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle (Dr) Constance C. Friday Ani
(Bishop of RLGC)

I know you like hip hop, but can we sing some r&b when our heads ache?

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Endorses Peter Obi / The Governors Should Be Strip Off The Immunity. / BREAKING: Sheik Dhairu Bauchi Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.