Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. (772 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
According to @adamugarba on Twitter...

Our latest projections for the 2023 Presidential elections:

APC: 19.9M votes
PDP: 7.8M votes
LP: 2.2M votes
NNPP: 1.16M votes
Others: less than 100k votes.

Prediction: 99% supporters of LP will change their profile to IPOB flag and declare for Ekpa republic. I do hope not.

☝🏽☝🏼
The lower part of the tweet is not necessary in this thread,, so that's not the main issue here.

Now, Let Us Assume That: “All The Rejected/Voided Votes Are About 1-million Votes”....
Then, it means that Adamu Garba projected that only 32.16million total votes were cast in the Presidential Election, out of the 93.5million Overall Registered Voters..
MEANING THAT HE WAS EXPECTING ONLY 34.4% VOTERS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

THAT IS A VERY POOR PROJECTION FOR GOODNESS’ SAKE..!!

Source:
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1621991273858048002?t=g-mx96q5rirVV55m1A91RA&s=19

1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by SLAP44: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adamu has always been wrong in every prediction he made before, he will fail as usual.

Peter Olatunbosun Obi is our next president in Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by alsudan: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Not worth a reply, am outta here

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by Assassink: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
This clown with the 3 demonic dots on is useless skull has spoken

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by Malory: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
The most stupid human I've ever seen in my entire life.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by Abfinest007(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Let him name the states APC can win successfully . whenever I ask APC supporters these questions they become dumb .

This was same man that conducted a poll on Twitter between APC and death .many people prefer to die than to vote for APC.

We're not campaigning for 2023 .2023 is settled.we are campaigning for 2027

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by Rubeshi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

☝🏽☝🏼
The lower part of the tweet is not necessary in this thread,, so that's not the main issue here.

Now, Let Us Assume That: “All The Rejected/Voided Votes Are About 1-million Votes”....
Then, it means that Adamu Garba projected that only 32.16million total votes were cast in the Presidential Election, out of the 93.5million Overall Registered Voters..
MEANING THAT HE WAS EXPECTING ONLY 34.4% VOTERS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Source:
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1621991273858048002?t=g-mx96q5rirVV55m1A91RA&s=19
anything you say and not mention obi in your comment . My brother u never start🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by cicero(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
The bigot recognized that Peter Obi has a chance of coming third. Factor in his wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide margin of error, and you will know that Peter Obi is ahead of the other two fellows but character forbids him to admit it.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by ganisucks(f): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
He just wants to trend. He'll be one of the first that will call Obi to congratulate him. And, then go on Twitter to brag about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
My problem with this clown is that he knew we knew he knew we knew he is clowning. But the bold face at which he does his clowning is on another level.
No reasonable Nigerian takes him serious anyway.
Just like the lady above said, he will be asking the first to congratulate Obi when he is declared winner.
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
ganisucks:
He just wants to trend. He'll be one of the first that will call Obi to congratulate him. And, then go on Twitter to brag about it.
YESS..

He is really that UNSTABLE.!!

He may want to want us to believe that the act is an act of patriotism.
But that's unbridled instability at its worst manifestation.
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by Britishpea: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pressing the obirodents necks lol.

Only a mumu man will think Obi will win. All Obirodents offline I have talked to don’t have PVCs.

Standing under the sun to vote is a cumbersome embracements. This is mostly done by party people, older people, thugs, Okada riders, drivers, people with less education and few students.

Obirodents largely don’t fall within this. This is why politics is grassroots. Obi doesn’t have it. The structure is so important. Most of the polls u see Obi leading we’re based on people who won’t vote. ANAP won’t call Iya Basirat who has no education to seek her opinion on who she will vote for. Iya Basirat isn’t even always with her phone because it is not important to her as much.

All the polls are as dead on arrivals. Except Obi focuses on the grassroots and the structures we talk about he goes no where. Just today I interviewed older peoples in my village and they don’t even remember his name or party.

The election is a tight race between Atiku and Tinubu. And Tinubu will eventually win. All the decampees you heard about are propaganda from AtikuGATEs. It is not real.
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Rubeshi:
anything you say and not mention obi in your comment . My brother u never start🤣🤣🤣🤣
Obi sells like market.

And Obi himself likes the marketing.

Another person said that he wouldn't give some Nigerian persons the opportunity to use his name to shine.
Well.. Let me not conclude yet.
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by ERlS(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Who gives a hoot about what adamu garba thinks? grin
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Britishpea:

Only a mumu man will think Obi will win. All Obirodents offline I have talked to don’t have PVCs.

Standing under the sun to vote is a cumbersome embracements. This is mostly done by party people, older people, thugs, Okada riders, drivers, people with less education and few students.

Obirodents largely don’t fall within this. This is why politics is grassroots. Obi doesn’t have it. The structure is so important. Most of the polls u see Obi leading we’re based on people who won’t vote. ANAP won’t call Iya Basirat who has no education to seek her opinion on who she will vote for. Iya Basirat isn’t even always with her phone because it is not important to her as much.

All the polls are as dead on arrivals. Except Obi focuses on the grassroots and the structures we talk about he goes no where. Just today I interviewed older peoples in my village and they don’t even remember his name or party.

The election is a tight race between Atiku and Tinubu. And Tinubu will eventually win. All the decampees you heard about are propaganda from AtikuGATEs. It is not real.

One thing you guys don't know is that,, Obidients are not afraid of Tinubu winning.
Just that, whatever that happened under Buhari would get WORSE...
And that includes the WAILING and the CRITICISMS too..

But if Obi wins...
Well.
I know that the Obidients would start their CRITICISMS of the new government on a whole new magnified level.
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by Starcrest1: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Britishpea:

Lols did this mumu just admit that only Okada riders, thugs and illiterates support their party, wahala for foolishness.......
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mynd44
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by press9jatv: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

☝🏽☝🏼

Source:
this one is another bad propagandist and clueless wailer of times. His predictions are always results to massive failures as usual. You will see him changing mouth on the Election Day when he sees the reality. Tinubu will be thunderously defeated in the February 25th presidential poll. Don’t let them deceive you here, Atiku Abubakar wins the February 25th presidential poll. All odds are in Atiku Abubakar favours. Atiku Abubakar time to rule Nigeria has come. All this APC predictions are just to loots from Tinubu treasury more . Pdp wins February 25th presidential poll.
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lol hallucinations

Atiku is coming
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
This jester with the 3 demonic pts on is useless skull has spoken
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by OfficialAPCNig: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari, Osinbanjo, Tinubu and a united APC couldn't poll more than 15 million votes in a two horse race in their two outings (2015 and 2019).

So it's Tinubu, a fake Yoruba Moslem, running against three formidable candidates on a weakened party with a devilish moslem moslem ticket that will poll nearly 20 million votes?

Urchins are really urchins

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by SLAP44: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Buhari, Osinbanjo, Tinubu and a united APC couldn't pull more than 15 million in a two horse race in both 2015 and 2019.

So it's Tinubu, a fake Yoruba Moslem, running against three formidable candidates on a weakened party with a devilish moslem moslem ticket that will poll nearly 20 million votes?

Urchins are really urchins

Baba you get bad mouth gan grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by OfficialAPCNig: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
It's not bad mouth.

Those urchins need to be brought back to reality.

A whole Buhari, a political deity in the North, backed 100% by Tinubu, another political deity, by RCCG, the largest pentecostal church in Nigeria and most of the strong politicians in all the 6 regions couldn't poll over 15 million. Na Tinubu wan do am.

Urchins are just useless.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by ERockson: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nice one
Re: Adamu Garba Predicts 34.4% Voters Participation In The Presidential Elections. by Gracious3105(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
This guy prediction are purely based on emotions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Will Get 25% In Lagos But Tinubu Won't Get 5% In Anambra. Any Objection? / Nationwide Protest Pictures And Videos / Politiking: Tinubu Is A Freak!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.