Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video (22715 Views)

Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / "Nigerians Are Suffering" - Oshiomhole Speaks On Naira Redesign (Video) / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Alantu: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Wike would finish his political career this year, the way things look. Very soon he would be irrelevant in the Nigerian politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by seguno2: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:
Governor Wike says people are suffering, urge Nigerians not to vote those Politicians supporting Currency redesign.

Wailing Wike must really hate Obi and Igbo people o.
Why all the sabotage

nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2QyRsTmFys

‘CBN Should Expedite Actions that Ensures the Availability of New Currency”

Presidential Candidate, Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi urging the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, and Commercial Banks to take proactive measures that would alleviate current hardship across the country.

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by highchief1: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Highways:

why will I come out and stand in the sun to vote for a man that actually tasted the microphone when asked to test the microphone... That's senile or don't you think so?🤔🤔🤔
but what does testing the microphone mean lol..he did the right thg.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by michlins(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2023
reddingtonblack:

If you think naira redesign shortage will hit a sitting governor then you need to have your head re-examined.
There is no where in the world that currency swapping is done within two month, the whole exercise is apolitical and targeted at inciting the people.

it affects everyone. You might point out that a sitting governor took 500ml in a day from bank. What they didn't say is that the government might have requested for billions in cash but he got only 500ml.

It might sound like a lot for folks like us but to them, it's a drop in the ocean

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Geonigga(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2023
One thing I like Obi-dients family, once you Bleep up, immediately they will abandon you and move. No one is indepensable. God bless those who crave for a better Nigeria
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Highways: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2023
highchief1:
but what does testing the microphone mean lol..he did the right thg.

Senile.... His brain box is no longer functioning
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by lereinter(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
Who takes Wike serious? With or without his support LP will win Rivers convincingly

It's now Obi supporters know

When he was shouting lies and falsehood you people were happy and merry

Let obi come and win rivers let's see

Bet 50k
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by OLOKOESHIN: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see wike becoming irrelevant after February elections.

This I have seen.
Change your name to trueprohet today. You said the truth

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by beardedboy(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2023
mbaboy:
So among all the Presidential candidates the person Wike saw to support is Tinibu, i know Nigerians will not reinforce a failed party like APC.
Good to see that you got the message 😌
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by StanislausWeCan(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2023
And I ask u, who is the government of the day?
Which government program is it?
How would you leave the APC govt that implemented their policy,to be blaming another party candidate? Damn ! Your height of bigotry and nepotism is annoying please. Try being objective and logical sometimes. Tribalism, hate and religion remains the bedrock of the corrupt system we have.

Darren95:

You want Nigerians to die of hardship because you believe one former PDP member Peter Obi

People are suffering and Obi is only interested in winning elections that is why he is supporting the hardship of innocent Nigerians to gain sympathy vote! Oh mine

God help your brain.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by beardedboy(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see wike becoming irrelevant after February elections.

This I have seen.
I see him becoming a minister after the election 😕
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by indolomous(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2023
WHAT DOES NAIRA REDESIGN HAVE TO DO WITH VOTING?

ALL THE THIEVES IN THIS COUNTRY THAT WANTS TO SPEND THEIR HIDDEN NAIRA NOTES, E NO GO WORK.

E GO CHOKE!

CASH WILL NOT INFLUENCE VOTING THIS YEAR. After election, we can talk about extension.

Thank you Buhari. 100% Supported

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by broadman20: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:
Governor Wike says people are suffering, urge Nigerians not to vote those Politicians supporting Currency redesign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMN41ZeXpwI

Common shut up there and bring out all those bunkering money you have been hiding inside Rivers state government House.

Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Ferdinandu(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:

I'm sure Wike is one of the Governors hoarding the new naira notes we are looking for as El Rufai said. He is a Rogue like that. Last time Rivers people were drowning in flood he was busy throwing away Rivers money around the country. Very wicked Soul

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by broadman20: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:

You want Nigerians to die of hardship because you believe one former PDP member Peter Obi

People are suffering and Obi is only interested in winning elections that is why he is supporting the hardship of innocent Nigerians to gain sympathy vote! Oh mine

God help your brain.

If you and Tinubu dies and Nigeria is corrected, is that a big deal?

Please die if you can abeg.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by colestephan86: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:

Atiku can't stand this man, if the had gone ahead with the primary without the games they played this man for scatter atiku
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Emola12(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Can wike tell me who to vote for
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Madups(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2023
May uselessness and hate not kill u. How does this nonsense you are writing make any sense to you. Even more worrisome is the number of likes you got for it $pits.
Darren95:

God help your brain.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by highchief1: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2023
Highways:

Senile.... His brain box is no longer functioning
lol d guy go win o na then una go tire for Nigeria.I don jappa sha
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Royalty83(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2023
hisgrace090:
In today Nigeria only Peter obi can fully stand against curruption.

How can corruption fight corruption?
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Chrismania100: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2023
Stop being double face..As if your Bla blu bla is not a former PDP member too??
Darren95:

God help your brain.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Chrismania100: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Obi is not the reason for your hardship.Your Bla blu crooner wants to mortgage our future with bribe,but it is dead on Arrival.Tell your thiefnubuuu to bring out the new naira stolen money he hide in his house ,so that hunger will not kill your people. Thiefnubuu is a deadly criminalll whose evil agenda will be exposed and destroyed cos Nigeria no be lagos.

Darren95:

God help your brain.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by ambale(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:

God help your brain.

Now I know that all APC supporters are mad

I mean all of them without exception, na Peter obi redesign naira?

You fools cannot even face the devil in front of you

What sort of life do you guys even live?

Very pathetic
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Akujuriobi: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2023
I will vote APC in River State and labour party in Federal to humble wike. Shameless politician.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by tolexy007(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Darren95:

God help your brain.

did u die, wen FG increase the fuel price immediately after a compulsory lockdown?
so don't worry, nobody will die
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by ambale(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2023
This man might just go the way of Akpabio ooo

Even as the try reach his people might not give a Bleep after his tenure
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Kingsmeal: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Ruthless70:
I'm

Obi that promised Ojukwu not to leave Apga...he left Apga, is he trust worthy No!!!

He defected to PDP, he was treated as 3rd fiddle, he ran to Labourer Party.

Someone that can't be stable in a party wantto stabize Nigeria..lol

Bring proof of where he promise Ojukwu that
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by basork: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
I observed G5 has been on holiday and no more Gallivanting. Declare your presidential candidate publicly and watch the movie unfold. Tinubu or Apc cannot win Rivers election

1 Like

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Kingsmeal: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Buksaylor:

Una go just dey talk...without getting the background info...He directed his people to support LP in Rivers...

Lmao. I laugh at Tinubu supporters.

Wike is just playing games with them to spite Atiku. And also see the reaction of northern leaders.
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Nwaetche(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2023
You are a confirmed liar and manipulator from the pit of Hell.

The said video was recorded at Opobo Town where Wike addressed PDP suporters in English with sizeable injection of Igbo language to drive his point home.

Wike said this before Obi even granted an interview supporting the currency redesign.

It should be noted that Obi also qualified his statement by asking the CBN to ensure that vulnerable Nigerians and folks without easy access to banks are not made to suffer.

It should interest you to note that up till now Nyerisi Wike has not mentioned openly who he is supporting. Even some of his lieutenants are afraid to speak ill of Obi candidacy so as to avoid a backlash.

Rivers is Obi's territory.

Darren95:

Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by Highways: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2023
highchief1:
lol d guy go win o na then una go tire for Nigeria.I don jappa sha

Lol bababluubaluba
Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by highchief1: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Highways:

Lol bababluubaluba
make God Dey with una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards / FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Lauretta Onochie Writes Aisha Yesufu An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.