Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? (469 Views)

Simple Steps To Follow Before You Purchase C Batteries For Your Gadgets / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? / Unlimited MTN Airtime And Data Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by Tekahashi: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Need 5k urgently for a school book ,a good Samaritan gifted me 1k yesterday, someone also gave me the opportunity to transfer her airtime to cash, if I'm successful, I'll take a huge percent, so plz huz how much would you buy 4k worth of mtn airtime, the deals I've seen so far are worthless, I'm open for negotiations but please do it in form of assistance
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by babaneenoni(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by Tekahashi: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
babaneenoni:
are you really serious? I've been offered more than that
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by Tekahashi: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2023
still up
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by TheZeezle(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by Tekahashi: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2023
TheZeezle:
ok sir, should we make use of a middle man or we are transacting directly?
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by TheZeezle(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Anyhow
Tekahashi:
ok sir, should we make use of a middle man or we are transacting directly?
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by Tekahashi: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2023
TheZeezle:
Anyhow
really? should I drop my account then? I promise I'm not a ripper.
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by TheZeezle(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2023
Tekahashi:
really? should I drop my account then? I promise I'm not a ripper.
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by TheZeezle(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Av heard it all. I'm buying for someone... I'll credit u asap if you u load the airtime.
[quote author=TheZeezle post=120678984][/quote]
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by Tekahashi: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
nawa oo, if person run me street for this my condition
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by babaneenoni(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tekahashi:
are you really serious? I've been offered more than that
is it still available
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by Tekahashi: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
babaneenoni:
is it still available
it is but trust issues is becoming a problem so I decided to look elsewhere
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by babaneenoni(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tekahashi:
it is but trust issues is becoming a problem so I decided to look elsewhere
wire the card + your account details buh I will send 2k if u gree
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by Tekahashi: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
babaneenoni:
wire the card + your account details buh I will send 2k if u gree
2k for 4k airtime? have mercy na.. I could even exchange on palmpay app for more
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by babaneenoni(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tekahashi:
2k for 4k airtime? have mercy na.. I could even exchange on palmpay app for more
okay list I can I do is 3k is is it pin or transfer airtime
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by babaneenoni(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Tekahashi:
okay 3k how I'm sure that the card available is it pin or airtime transfer
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by Tekahashi: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2023
babaneenoni:
okay 3k how I'm sure that the card available is it pin or airtime transfer
sir,, I can't sale for 3k, check my chats, the last guy bargained 3.5k but the transaction couldn't move on because of trust issues ,it's airtime transfer btw
Re: How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? by babaneenoni(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tekahashi:
sir,, I can't sale for 3k, check my chats, the last guy bargained 3.5k but the transaction couldn't move on because of trust issues ,it's airtime transfer btw
what's app me 07038134479

(1) (Reply)

AI 100K Launch Pad Review ⚠️ Scam Or Legit? / Mercedes-benz 190e 3.2 Urgently Needed / 911 Dispatcher Took Call For Own Son's Drowning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.