Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past (2168 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / What do you love most about your partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past by pansophist(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
BigYash:
Blike say this one past get coma. Go carry girl with body count of over 20 and tell yourself say past no matter.. Past go matter to you ,when after spending ur money on marriage celebration, and una break up in less than two years,or say peace of mind left your life for good.. Na then you go understand say na past dey sharpen the future..

If the past is the foundation, then the building is the future. A shallow foundation does not build a solid house. A bad past is unfit for a long-term relationship. Women don't know how soft and easily influenced they are.

Imagine a girl that said to herself, that only her husband will get her virginity. That she will keep herself pure, read as many relationship books from respected people, understand what men want, and how to make them happy.

Instead of giving the best of you (virginity) to men that gave you little to nothing in return (except butterflies). Meanwhile, the one that will marry you, and carry all the responsibilities of a married man gets the leftovers.

So many men right now, quite sad to say, have their wives' naked pictures scattered in different guys' phones. Some are on the internet, while their ex keeps laughing and assured that her husband can't make her sing in high soprano since they womb-print her.

Imagine someone of the caliber of Peter Obi, running for the presidency, and his wife's ex who has her naked pics on his phone when she was swallowing emailed Tinubu with the pics, and those pics becomes a dagger in Obi's career, that he either step down from the race of the pics will go viral.

And one idiotic girl says her past doesn't matter. Seems like women that sprout this nonsense think low of real quality men that they want. They think this man doesn't have their own standards, that they can just show up with makeup, and viola, he marries them. What delusion. The higher a person climbs, the more dense their standards are.

A girl that earns a lot will have higher standards than one in the village, and the same for men. Women may set the terms and conditions for sex, but men set the terms and conditions for marriage. And if you really love me as you said, why didn't you wait?

I don't care if you haven't met me when you were still unspoiled, just as you won't care if I didn't satisfy your requirement in a man. You won't care if my father was a drunkard, mum a tout, and I was born in the prison, and Nigeria happened to me, with poverty as the only qualification in my resume.

Infact before I will be allowed to play the romance game with you, I must be on a certain level, then it will matter whether I am God-fearing, kindhearted, and husband material. The roadside vulcanizer which no woman has ever asked out in his life will probably not care about your past, but you do not give a shit about him, because you care about his future (status, money, bragging rights etc).

Nonsense.

35 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past by BigYash: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
pansophist:

If the past is the foundation, then the building is the future. A shallow foundation does not build a solid house. A bad past is unfit for a long-term relationship. Women don't know how soft and easily influenced they are.

Imagine a girl that said to herself, that only her husband will get her virginity. That she will keep herself pure, read as many relationship books from respected people, understand what men want, and how to make them happy.

Instead of giving the best of you (virginity) to men that gave you little to nothing in return (except butterflies). Meanwhile, the one that will marry you, and carry all the responsibilities of a married man gets the leftovers.

So many men right now, quite sad to say, have their wives' naked pictures scattered in different guys' phones. Some are on the internet, while their ex keeps laughing and assured that her husband can't make her sing in high soprano since they womb-print her.

Imagine someone of the caliber of Peter Obi, running for the presidency, and his wife's ex who has her naked pics on his phone when she was swallowing emailed Tinubu with the pics, and those pics becomes a dagger in Obi's career, that he either step down from the race of the pics will go viral.

And one idiotic girl says her past doesn't matter. Seems like women that sprout this nonsense think low of real quality men that they want. They think this man doesn't have their own standards, that they can just show up with makeup, and viola, he marries them. What delusion. The higher a person climbs, the more dense their standards are.

A girl that earns a lot will have higher standards than one in the village, and the same for men. Women may set the terms and conditions for sex, but men set the terms and conditions for marriage. And if you really love me as you said, why didn't you wait?

I don't care if you haven't met me when you were still unspoiled, just as you won't care if I didn't satisfy your requirement in a man. You won't care if my father was a drunkard, mum a tout, and I was born in the prison, and Nigeria happened to me, with poverty as the only qualification in my resume.

Infact before I will be allowed to play the romance game with you, I must be on a certain level, then it will matter whether I am God-fearing, kindhearted, and husband material. The roadside vulcanizer which no woman has ever asked out in his life will probably not care about your past, but you do not give a shit about him, because you care about his future (status, money, bragging rights etc).

Nonsense.
You've said it all ..

3 Likes

Re: What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Never get upset when you hear about your partner‘s past.what matters is now.

You are together now. This is what counts. Now that he‘s met you. Never let his/her past repeat again.

Help them build a better now which translate into future. Hallelujah.
The past matters a lot to guys same well the future matters a lot to ladies.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past by Flows001(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
God forbid bad thing!
Make I pay heavy bride price ontop expired kpekus wey boys don bang tire with only indomie and egg!! undecided
With the way the young ladies of these days dey comot pant for any creature because of money, and collect BBCs in both holes
anyhow so, na big cheating for person to go pay Bride price!!!!
A lady's past is as important as a guy's future!!
Same way ladies avoid guys without bright future is the same way guys should avoid ladies with disgusting past!!!
MY BABE AND SOON TO BE WIFE IS A VIRGIN, SO I NO KUKU FOLLOW FOR THIS ONE, I JUST SAY MAKE I ADVICE DEM MY NIGGAS!! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past by MrColdsweat: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
On judgement day, even God will judge you by your past.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past by Mercisharelove(f): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Kimo21:
Well unfortunately that's not really the reality right now...e get some kind past wey you no fit overlook...if you doubt just notice how men dont end up marrying the ladies they've slept with or clubbed with.

Wake wakie
Re: What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past by Uptheante(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2023
pansophist:
In every area of society, your past matters, but somehow, women wants to change the game where it suits them.

Want to get a loan? or be promoted in your job? , how about assuming a political office, or even applied for upper level degree, your past qualifications and financial behavior matters.

Peter Obi is enjoying good pr because his past as governor in anambra matters. We can't say the same for other candidates. You play by this rule by default, so why change it?

If a man's future matters to a woman, then a woman's past matters to a man. ladies, I have one question for you.

So you met Mr perfect, as in, an antichrist with 666 under his belt (six packs, six feet tall, six figure salary). You confirm from your pastor if he is mr right, but the response was bad. You confirm from pastor number two.

Then your pastor told you that in two years time after marriage, he will loose his job, bank will take back the house, and you guys will be so poor, that a refugee from Somalia would be like Otedola to you guys.

Will you continue? Answer honestly. Of course not, the marriage can go to hell. I've asked many women this question in person and they all told me no. Fork the marriage. So his future matters right? But somehow, your past doesn't matter. You want to be God, who make and change the rule as it favours you. Nonsense.

And a woman's past matters to men for one simple reason, and it's that your past will be the reference you'll use to compare him with. If he buy Android phone for you, you compare him with your ex who proposed with iPhone 14 pro max.

Men are in competition with a woman's past, hear it from a man, and not from all those Instagram rubbish you guys listen to about relationship. To men, your past is like a dagger under his belly, and the dirtier it is, the sharper it feels.

No matter what he does, it would seems like he is just scratching the surface. This dynamic is well-documented in the Tom and Jerry Episode titled "Blue cats blue".please watch it and tell me it's a lie.

So your past is important to a man, just as a man's future is important to you, and for a valid reason. You don't want to suffer as a woman, so no irresponsible man.

A man also don't want his effort to be in vain, so he doesn't want a woman with a bad past that renders his effort either sexually, financially, and lifestyle unappreciated.

Lots of women saying there are no good men to marry actually mean that they do not want a man without a good future. You've profiled the men interested in you as broke, and imagine being in a two rooms apartment with him, then you reject him.

So you're basically playing the game you don't want men to play. You judge his future, but hates when he judges your past. How about not have a dirty past instead of expecting men to ignore it? Is prevention not better than cure again?

But if men do the same thing with your past, you see it as mysogyny, patriarchy, and any woke nonsense you can conjure. Sexual liberation abi? There is a price to pay, you are just not aware.

Of course a woman with a bad past can change and be forgiven, I'm not nailing such woman to the cross. But the dynamic at play has to be said. The truth may be bitter, but it will set you free.

Cc. Sagamite
Perfect
Re: What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past by endsarrrs(f): 2:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Qatar2022:

After prostituting and destroying your life you don't want me to care about your past so that you can destroy me too
Re: What You Should Do About Your Partner's Past by FalseProphet1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Persephone1:
Very funny! grin grin

Please it depends on the past . The past helps us to make decisions about the future.
😒

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? / Why Do Girls Sweat During Sex? / Your Wife Doesn't Love You, Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You, Fact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.