Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price (14042 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by Reference(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Cj4charles:
Adam's Oshiomhole Is suppose to be flogged mercilessly for saying this... He has forgotten so soon how he was campaigning & dancing up and down for Buhari to win back then.

There was a popular photo of him dancing vigorously while his co-travelers were applauding with glee all those years ago.
Can someone find and put it up here.
I guess time and tide has swept all that away.
They expect all Nigerians to forget and fall into the same error.
Unfortunately some are determined to do exactly that.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by Reference(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Buddha3:
grin grin

The humour in all of this noise by APC chieftains is the glaring fact that their party leader who's the President and Petroleum minister is solely responsible for the policies and failures that they're all lamenting about. Yet for some mischievous and politically motivated reason, they're accusing an imaginary cabal in the villa. I thought for the past 7 years, they've been boasting that President Buhari is in complete charge of the Nation and that there's no cabal anywhere.. cheesy?

So what's now giving?

Absolutely.
This is the demystification we talked about in 2014.
They said it was the 'wailing wailers' who coined that grave terminology and that Mr. Buhari was King-Kong.
Today they are all filled with humble pie with the boot on the other foot.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by Ekpekus(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
money121:
Lamba
Better one... grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Reference:

Absolutely.
This is the demystification we talked about in 2014.
They said it was the 'wailing wailers' who coined that grave terminology and that Mr. Buhari was King-Kong.
Today they are all filled with humble pie with the boot on the other foot.

I am perplexed as to how the tables turned so swiftly that they didn't even realise when they became the wailers, calling their own government to account.. grin!

So what are we, who have consistently been labelled haters and wailers, to do at this very point?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by torqque7(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bloody ugly Ass lying monkey
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by claxrep96(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Oga na lie
Oshio u too lie
Pls don't believe what he is saying ohh
In edo north the man contesting for etsako house of rep office in apc is no other than anemero the owner of danco
Filling station and they sell at 290 per liter because of campeign motor those guys no gree sell fuel but any time dey see their oga and oshiomole campeign motor dem dey open gate sell fuel
Am a living witness because. Bases at auchi
All this people go just dey lie

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by ashawopikin(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Where in Nigeria wey Dem dey sell fuel for 1000/litre? Make Una dey fear God
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by ashawopikin(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
APC campaigning against APC grin grin grin

Thank God Buhari is the minister of petroleum

They have no one to blame but themselves grin grin
confusion everywhere, Dem never see anything

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by ashawopikin(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Reference:

There was a popular photo of him dancing vigorously while his co-travelers were applauding with glee all those years ago.
Can someone find and put it up here.
I guess time and tide has swept all that away.
They expect all Nigerians to forget and fall into the same error.
Unfortunately some are determined to do exactly that.

Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by Munzy14(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
Anu ohia...You never see anything...🤣🤣🤣

Fools that rigged in an incompetent man into power are now trying to play the masses..

Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by storm001(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's a lie baba osho, the highest price you can get fuel now is 500h. I dont know why these politicians keep exaggerating figures.

Even when it comes to budget, they will still exaggerate figures
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by Galadimabawa: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
meum:
APC campaigning as if they are opposition party. Tone down the criticism, it’s your party that is still in power. Also stop making it sound like you care about the masses. According to you it has been a perennial problem yet you just found your voice in 2023
Honestly I'm confused, he is talking as if it's not APC that's on power. haaaa
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Shameless man,you went into politics and through away your conscience. We ree! angry
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by samwash(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
God punish your there
Na the only thing I go tell you. Stupid man
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by Nolevel666: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kobonaire4:

So, when I was on queue for 6-7 hours in 2014, it was the fault of GEJ and PDP.

Thanks for finally telling me why I had to waste time back then...

Seriously, fuel scarcity happens when the petrol subsidy cannot cover the losses sustained in selling fuel below its production cost, which is why we have been having it for decades (I can recall queues being present in 1990...self).

The problem is, you guys want to buy fuel at N65, without thinking about how much it costs to make fuel in the first place,or transport it.

Finally, in 2012, NOI told GEJ to remove fuel subsides...and GEJ faltered on that. In 2021, Zaynab told Bubu to remove fuel subsidy, and Bubu said that security report won't let him do it....

And the queues continue.

Before you quote me, would you, if you were a businesmman selling bread, sell bread at N20 to help the poor.? Bread that cost N1000 to make?

Well said but why does it seem like we don’t have a refinery in Nigeria.

Dem swear for our refineries?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by BigBizzy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
This man is so dumb.

They have all denied buhari..,chaiii
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Adam's I nor understand is this a campaign against apc
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by YellowAnt(f): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Oshomole doesn't have the right to even complain.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
That is the original price. The country has to catch up and make it official.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Halt Importation Of Food Soon – Minister / Edo PDP Primary Election Result Sheet / FG Denies Secretly Sharing $4Billion Paris, London Club Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.