Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,516 members, 7,975,066 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:05 PM

Y Do Females Do These Now: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Females Do These Now: ? (1877 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? / Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by dmark4real: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2011
Do Girls know dat the naked videos they do make in their rooms or hostels with their phones or friend's do spread across the world? I bought a phone all the videos were just some high institution ladies making decent men shy away from settling down with a decent girl cos of the videos and atrocities they see grown up girls commit with their BlackBerry then from Bluetooth to Bluetooth a wild spread. Some females just toy with their personality imitating the western world. its a shame
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2011
Well i'm Replying you as a Christian!
You should know we are living in the period of time the Bible calls the last days or endtime! We are gradually coming to the end of this system of things as we know it! So, if these things dont happen, the END will NOT come! I'm not surprised at the events though!
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Mavor: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2011
dmark4real:

Do Girls know dat the Unclad videos they do make in their rooms or hostels with their phones or friend's do spread across the world? I bought a phone all the videos were just some high institution ladies making decent men shy away from settling down with a decent girl cos of the videos and atrocities they see grown up girls commit with their BlackBerry then from Bluetooth to Bluetooth a wild spread. Some females just toy with their personality imitating the western world. its a shame

Guy how far na? How I fit get those videos!!! grin
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by dmark4real: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2011
@MAVOR i think some thing had to be done to the spread of such videos am sorry the videos cannot be sent to you.
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by dmark4real: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2011
What wud u do if u see a girl u know? I dont know y some girls dont just think twice before such menace.
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Mavor: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2011
dmark4real:

@MAVOR i think some thing had to be done to the spread of such videos am sorry the videos cannot be sent to you.

Chop alone! Die alone!! angry
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by claremont(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2011
dmark4real:

Do Girls know dat the Unclad videos they do make in their rooms or hostels with their phones or friend's do spread across the world? I bought a phone all the videos were just some high institution ladies making decent men shy away from settling down with a decent girl cos of the videos and atrocities they see grown up girls commit with their BlackBerry then from Bluetooth to Bluetooth a wild spread. Some females just toy with their personality imitating the western world. its a shame
grin grin grin Tell us more on the kind of "atrocities" you saw. cheesy wink
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by googles: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2011
Lool. . . .really I dunno why I'm laffing sef

Thing is 80% of these girls that make n[i]u[/i]de videos  have it in mind to delete it almost immediately and due to carelessness, negligence or sheer wickedness

of some other person it gets to be passed around and becomes viral. Point of my story is, oh well I don't have a point sorry.  sad
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Tosinville(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2011
Guy, na fairly use hand to hand phone you buy?
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Tjluv: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2011
Its not like the girls care if the videos are circulated,infact that helps them achieve their aim. Most of the girls involved in such sometimes employ the services of others to video tape their actions. I once saw a poster of an indecency strip dance ,and guess what? Most of the dancers live around my area and they walk around with so much pride,as if they are a celebrity of some sort. The world is indeed coming to an end.
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Tosinville(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
^O npe
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by kpolli(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
So this poster bought a second hand phone  wink
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Tosinville(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
^Abi?
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by dmark4real: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
@tosinville hw i wish u cud delete the ones u took on ur phone now before its too late. the phone is not the issue if i had gotten a new phone i wud have had sent to me thousands of it in the computer village "the menace is getting rampant" and it has to stop to allow decency in the womanhood ok?.

Two different videos of such extremely bad with same sex, was sent to a guy by an unknown person showcasing the lady he wanted to get married to few weeks to wedding she cud not just imagine it.
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Tosinville(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
^aight, i feel you, bro. I'm not thinking the way you put it, i was only asking ni.
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Emeka72(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ Op, maybe d babes are paid for dat.
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by kokoye(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
So . . .what's wrong with getting a second-hand phone

No wonder we cant stop stealing in that country. Na buy force to buy new thing even when you cannot afford it?

smh
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by kpolli(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2011
no one said anything was wrong
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by tellwisdom: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2011
Guy how far na? How I fit get those videos!!! grin

Chop alone! Die alone!! angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Pro02: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2011
@poster

R u sure it's not my fone that's with you??

i just lost mine recently
Re: Y Do Females Do These Now: ? by Mynd44: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
Is it a 3310?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? / What Tribe Makes The Best Wife? / Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.