Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings (5537 Views)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Chocoloco: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Labalaba23:

If I have enough evidence that you're genuine

Scammer shut d fk up ASAP.labalaba fly away
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by DaInferno(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2023
Labalaba23:

If I have enough evidence that you're genuine
wa. me /2 348 06780 7101...I can give you all the evidence you need mehn...or drop your number
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by EbenezerTriumph: 12:08am On Feb 07, 2023
pillager:
Dey play
baddest grin grin
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Houseofglam7:
…..folks are dropping their account details.
🤦🏽‍♀️

Is that real or fake?

Anyway mine here is real and no one wlll ask me if they can drop aza too...lol
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Chocoloco:

Scammer shut d fk up ASAP.labalaba fly away

You're a woman. I don't take vagina people serious unless they're about to open vagina forme. In which case, I can promise heaven on earth
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by unmask: 5:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Labalaba23:
I was advised to save my money in dollars coupled with the recent naira crisis. Now, I plan to go to Rwanda to meet a woman. I love pussy so much, and Lagos girls are too entitled. Imagine someone demanding #5M for birthday. My budget for this month in Rwanda is $7k. All on woman
You don't have much money to be spending that amount on women.
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Zee0007: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Is that real or fake?

Anyway mine here is real and no one wlll ask me if they can drop aza too...lol

Since Odogwu own dey real. Make I try my luck. make I drop aza? 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Kryzboy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
damn nigga
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Maysdevices(f): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
pillager:
Dey play
Na the mumu wey drop their aza for up dey make me laugh pass

I don laugh die for here 😅😅😅
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Maysdevices(f): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
DaInferno:
would you be kind enough to loan me $1000, to pay back in 2months?
Lmao grin
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Ballzproblem2: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
I was advised to save my money in dollars coupled with the recent naira crisis. Now, I plan to go to Rwanda to meet a woman. I love pussy so much, and Lagos girls are too entitled. Imagine someone demanding #5M for birthday. My budget for this month in Rwanda is $7k. All on woman
why you deactivate you for stay idiot
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by imagrg(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Add me zero eight zero 350 nine six three four two
jpeevibes:
Wahala grin angry angry
When I tell you to chat me up on Whatsapp for real deal you go dey shake head.....

Add me for the green app
Let me give you update
Re: Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings by Gift96: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
pillager:
Dey play
haaahha

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Really Know That My Lady Loves Me Deeply? / ???????????????????? / 5 Reasons To Date A Fat Girl!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.