Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,416 members, 7,974,702 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:00 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi (1247 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / See What A Twitter User Told His Followers Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Apostle Johnson Suleiman Has Asked his members to Vote for Labour Party and Peter Obi in the forth coming Election.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1yy7ee3DdY

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Malory: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Now this is a real man of God. Kudos to him.

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Jalinspy(f): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Praxis758: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
The pulpit should be for spreading righteousness not hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tinubu APC has destroyed this country.

People are facing hardship, suffering and sinking into poverty while others are dieing and many business closing up.

Let's vote wisely to rescue the country from sinking.

May we not witness another APC administration.

Obi is the way forward

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Malory: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Praxis758:
See the face of the urchin I quoted. Sane Nigerians should ignore him. No be him fault sha. It is all written on his face.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by dawnomike(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
My house is not dirty...So,I don't need 'BROOM'

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
common sense is far from you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Malory: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Evergreen12345:
common sense is far from you
Sorry bro take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by kk2027: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
A sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

My pastor is right

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Igba123: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Praxis758:
the word pulpit is relative. I'm Anglican, and there's only 1 pulpit in the church where only the sermon is preached from. There's lectern where other things are done from. Politicians don't use the pulpit in the church but can stand other places like the lectern to address the congregation. Again, non Anglicans are not permitted on our pulpit easily. One can't buy his way to our pulpit. So I'm always confused whenever I hear the phrase, " pulpit bla bla bla". Our church just like the Roman Catholic is highly politically conscious. You can't separate Anglican Church from politics and it is not wrong.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by viceddy95(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Praxis758:
Where is the hatred in what he said?…
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
Now this is a real man of God. Kudos to him.
he’s a man of God for endorsing pandora him tu lie
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Malory: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
BATified2023:
he’s a man of God for endorsing pandora him tu lie
Chai see tears

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Validated: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Even Adeboye will soon send encrypted message to redeemed members
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by LocalStandard1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin I saw an outlandish predictions by someone here about PDP and APC getting as much votes in Edo State as Labour Party.
Since then I decided not to read predictions by individuals again.

Labour Party is pulling a Kenyan type surprise in this upcoming elections. Northern votes is what will shock people the most.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Told His Members To Vote For Peter Obi by Hessem: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
If it's true. Then I forgive u all your sins .
I will follow ask the actress babe to forgive you also

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi / As Era Of Crude Oil Ends & Gas Emerges, Igbos Won't Lose-guard! / North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.