Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? (779 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by noobaland30: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
i watched many andrew tate videos and consider myself alpha male if i wanted to become one. but lately i seeing this girl and i want her love . she sends hearts and emojis but i want more than that?

how do i regain my masculinity
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by Jeon(f): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kia nahwoo.

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by Cypress042: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
The moment you realize that love is just a fantasy that lives in mens head, the better for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by noobaland30: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Cypress042:

The moment you realize that love is just a fantasy that lives in mens head, the better for you.

the thing is she sends short messages. and that drives me crazy for her attention. like is she interested or not
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by Cypress042: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobaland30:

the thing is she sends short messages. and that drives me crazy for her attention. like is she interested or not

Woman love playing mind games even when they are not interested in you, my advise is, make your intention known to her and if she doesn't accept bounce.
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by noobaland30: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Cypress042:

Woman love playing mind games even when they are not interested in you, my advise is, make your intention known to her and if she doesn't accept bounce.

thanks bro , i like your wisedom smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by Seun(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's not that hard. If you like her, tell her. If you want something, indicate interest. Stop this red pill nonsense, but be wise. C'mon, dudes.

6 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by Fira09(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Seun:
It's not that hard. If you like her, tell her. If you want something, indicate interest. Stop this red pill nonsense, but be wise. C'mon, dudes.
Yeah, he can stipulate interest in whosoever he likes, but this doesn't correlate with 'Redpill'

Besides your female super-mod is even part of the online feminist we have on this forum.
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by headbasher96(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
How much do u have in your bank account
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Seun:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by GloriousGbola: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Seun:

Pink pill gang says you need to do more. This place is rapidly devolving to a Nigerian 4chan

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by Isabi4lov: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
Every guy is just claiming alpha male, even the ones that doesn't knows the meaning of alpha male undecided
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by RaySimran: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
sad
noobaland30:

With the bolded; you got no business seeing or watching Andrews' videos.

What a waste of a Redpill-wanna-be. angry
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by marostan(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Make your intentions know to her. That gender get A1 in playing mind game. Hence she objects, bounce. Just bounce without looking back. Even if she shows green lights again trying a comeback, turn blind eyes to them. You'll end up always trying to do all she wishes to avoid her leaving again.
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by IamDora(f): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
I can't help but laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by Dshocker(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Love don't cost a thing.....
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by Solofresh2: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Seun:
Red pill with no sense grin
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by DaddyCoool: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Every guy is just claiming alpha male, even the ones that doesn't knows the meaning of alpha male undecided

I know, diluting it for people like me who are naturally truly alpha male without even trying
Re: How To Deal With Wanting Love From Girl Ur Talking To? by noobaland30: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
DaddyCoool:

I know, diluting it for people like me who are naturally truly alpha male without even trying
yes your alpha male

(1) (Reply)

Some Ladies Can Be Hyper Sexually Active / Why Do People Still Practice Female Genital Mutilation / Have You Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.