Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,903 members, 7,969,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Feel Like This Is Just The Beginning: Tems Speaks After Grammy Award Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Like This Is Just The Beginning: Tems Speaks After Grammy Award Win (336 Views)

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like This Is Just The Beginning: Tems Speaks After Grammy Award Win by hicliq(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigerian Singer, Temilade Openiyi Popularly Known by HerStage Name, Tems Has Reacted After She Won the 2023 Grammy Awards.
A jubilant Tems clearly showed her enthusiasm for the achievement, stating that she feels it is just the beginning.

Politianment.net recalls the singer won the ‘Best Melodic Rap Performance’ category on Sunday night for her role in ‘Wait for U’, the 2022 hit song by American rapper, Future featuring Drake.

Speaking in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Tems recalled how she would always listen to several prominent artistes who she now works with.

Speaking specifically about her Grammy win, the singer said, “It is incredible, I get to work with people that five years ago were on my playlist. I was jamming to them and now I am working with them, it is such a pleasure and I feel like this is just the beginning.

“The song, with U, was taken from my record, Higher, they reached out to me and told me they would use it as a sample and I felt it was amazing. I thought the song was interesting and amazing the way it got together.”

Tiwa Savage Reaction When Tems Won Her First Grammy Award
Nigerian female sensational singer, Tiwa Savage, has reacted after Temilade Openiyi, popularly known as Tems, won her first Grammy award.

Reacting to the win, Tiwa Savage took to her Instagram story to celebrate Tems and reiterated how much she loves her.

Ibu and Wife and Daughter Reconcile after Bitter Family Feud: https://politainment.net/celebrity-gossip/ibu-and-wife-and-daughter-reconcile-after-bitter-family-feud/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Sold Out London �� Concert Returns To UK With Powerful Performance / Hoodies Under Blazers For Women In 2023 / Davido Was !insûltèd And Disrespected Because Of His Son's Dèàth In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.