Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,518 members, 7,951,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku (20837 Views)

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by Livingstone124: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
We the real Nigerian Christians reject you and your paymaster Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by Sleekfingers: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by walexsho(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
Gbajabiamila has been restless about the Naira redesign... Infact he took it personal!
The body is gbajamila but the voice is Tinubu..

He has been running up and down issuing threats how he would sign an arrest warrant grin grin ..

He's everywhere shouting

" The house must re-convene before the election to crush this policy!!"
"Emefele must be arrested!!"
" We Cannot take It!!"
"Who is Emefele to disobey my instruction!!!"
"He must resign or we arrest him!!"
"They must extend this beyond election!! "

This is Gbajabiamila's anthem for the past two weeks grin cheesy grin

you are aware they now spend Foreign currency in the North yet you posted an absurd submission. For every transfer made with Banks App, they make a deduction of between 10 to 20 naira, yet you think your submission hold water. Did you think Tinubu and other politicians will find it difficult to have the new Notes at their disposal? infact it will make vote buying as easy as anything because people will be Ready to accept just 1k in cash due to scarcity. That's what they planned and it's working.
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by demoBaba: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Felabrity:
Let's say Tinubu kept 50 billion somewhere, for election

He can only change a few billions to new note before then

The CBN governor said...the old naira will acceptable after Feb. 10, that means there's no deadline for the old naira.
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by demoBaba: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
Gbajabiamila has been restless about the Naira redesign... Infact he took it personal!

He has been running up and down issuing threats how he would sign an arrest warrant grin grin ..

He's everywhere shouting

" We Cannot take It!!"

You don't understand how things work...if Tinubu needs 50billion of that new naira note he will get it within 2days.... somebody that have highest governor in Nigeria, highest senator and House of Representatives members.

Did you ever asked yourself why politican no dey come queue for ATM or inside bank to withdraw cash.
Because bank manager bring the cash to dem.
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Throwback:
All I would say is, if dem born you well, vote for Peter Obi and suffer like Anambrarians suffered.

We all saw how he was unbothered with the sufferings of Nigerians.

That was how he was as Anambra Governor that made Ifyalways to wail in sifia pains about his wickedness and visionlessness.

That opportunist and desperate ticket hunter must never be allowed to democratise poverty and hardship in Nigeria.

As this Nigeria is today like this, you mean there's no hardship?

How much dey your savings account?
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by Gaabasky: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

He's everywhere shouting

" We Cannot take It!!"

May God forgive u. U no even fear if u sleep and no come wake up. The way people are suffering and passing through hell anybody that supporting the way of implementing is a real devil
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by demoBaba: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

It will greatly. The trillions he stocked at home will not be totally exchanged. Reason is that the amount of new currency injected into the society is a fraction of the old notes the CBN will collect.

He can't mop all the new notes without friction. That's the main reason for the fight for extension.

The CBN governor said the old naira note is acceptable after Feb. 10, that means there's no deadline for the old naira note.
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by boldtruthalways: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
See fake Christian, please get.off the way.
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by Thegoodone13(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Atiku is party of APC and among the people that cause all these problems. He just moved from APC to PDP. We need new Nigeria where children of nobody can be somebody
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by demoBaba: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thegoodone13:
Atiku is party of APC and among the people that cause all these problems. He just moved from APC to PDP. We need new Nigeria where children of nobody and can somebody

Where's the children of nobody? Is it Obi a former governor that's Mr nobody?
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by Talkizcheap: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
It is shameful to see people that this wicked policy is affecting and can't even have 3 square meals taking sides with this nonsense.
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by MarketDispatch: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
amuwo1980:
This gbaja whatever that embezzled his client money in the USA and fled to Nigeria , thief

Has he been to USA since then?
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by boxypane(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
This Nation. Mr. SPV. A man that should be in jail.
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by StanislausWeCan(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
I only quoted u to correct your notion. This policy is a wonderful one,the hiccups we the masses are suffering is as a result of the bank top men and personnels that have ended up running deals with the new money via POS and top class citizens favoritism.
Have u seen the wealthy at the ATM?
Do the politicians struggle to have the new money? NO!!!
The pros of the policy outweighs the cons; It will curb money laundering if sincerely implemented,reduce the physical cash in the economy,making paying of kidnapping ransom virtually impossible,improves financial transparency and convenience etc. All the people need is the basic transactional money to circulate, so we can buy water, food, enter transport and so on. The evils 😈 of the policy remains the banks that keeps hoarding the distribution for their own personal business and gain. The people are the real cause of their problem in this country. A very corrupt system where everyone is looking for the slightest opportunity to rip off his neighbour.
Please don't be deceived at ever believing the policy was a bad one, not at all. Lastly, try being objective most times, because we first human before any igbo,yoruba,hausa,Muslim,etc. Pax!
GOTVee:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
We know now

No cash for bank
No cash for POS
Transfers dey get issues
God of February 14 your boys are grateful fa 🤷🤷🤣🤣
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by James91: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
Yoruba Muslim have changed your religion because of politics, still your evil party will not win.

Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by MorningSir: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

It will greatly. The trillions he stocked at home will not be totally exchanged. Reason is that the amount of new currency injected into the society is a fraction of the old notes the CBN will collect.

He can't mop all the new notes without friction. That's the main reason for the fight for extension.
quite insightful chief!
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by PointZerom: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
professorPABX:

Pharaoh killed over 100,000 newly born male children because of MOSES. Herod killed over 100,000 children (male and female) because of JESUS. Because of Tinubu over 100,000 people have died and millions of people distressed due to lack of cash and energy. Atiku said the February 10 deadline for cash swap should not be extended.

Baba WF Kumuyi, Baba Adeboye, Prophet Olukoya and wild core prophets on Mountains in Yoruba land should wake up to divine reality. Every great star has great and stubborn enemies, but enemies never overcome them, instead of them thousands of innocent lives are lost while millions of people put in distress just because of only one head. Tinubu is a great star.

Nigeria managed to escape Abiola's episode after prayers, this time around, Nigeria may not come out of it .

A man of high intellect and great divine endowments see troubles ahead before they happen and avoid them but fools think otherwise. Tinubu saw this crisis ahead and cried out.

Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigeria system breeds criminals and thieves as administrators.

Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

He's everywhere shouting

" We Cannot take It!!"

From the same Atiku who bought one vote for 6 million naira during PDP primary election thereby out pricing the likes of Wike and co grin grin grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by FunKiller: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:

Werey dey disguise
You are no true Christian if you support a Muslim Muslim ticket or another Muslim to take over after buhari. You better go and rest you are not fooling or influencing anyone.
You couldn't influence a lizard
Tribal marks don year tear this one pockets I can see the corn seeds falling out

Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by abbey621(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Na una mumu pass, you guys really believe Tinubu is feeling this more than the masses? Person wey Lagos government dey bring fresh notes for daily. Rather than Tinubu not having access to new notes, na una mama and papa go suffer am....Know this and know peace.....Ire ooooo!

Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by tomju2(f): 12:38am On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
Some "born again" Christians are dubious than street prostitutes. Spits.
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:

You're so confused and frustrated
You left atiku that made this comments and was busy attacking obidient, see confusion chai!
Bro Bat is the worse to happen to this nation
Bat is just a criminal even more worse than abacha
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Throwback:
All I would say is, if dem born you well, vote for Peter Obi and suffer like Anambrarians suffered.

We all saw how he was unbothered with the sufferings of Nigerians.

That was how he was as Anambra Governor that made Ifyalways to wail in sifia pains about his wickedness and visionlessness.

That opportunist and desperate ticket hunter must never be allowed to democratise poverty and hardship in Nigeria.

Confusion!
Easy bro for your health sake
The state with highest number of billionaires is Anambra bro even in Lagos
So no let frustration kill you
Re: Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku by amuwo1980: 4:50am On Feb 08, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Has he been to USA since then?
Did he embezzle his client’s 50k$?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From Zambia(photo) / Police, Military Shoot-out In Yobe / Governor El-rufai Reacts To Pupils' Protest Over Sacked Unqualified Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.