Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account (37669 Views)

Worry No More. Get Your Instant Loan Paid Into Your Account Within Hours. / Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mercury12:

I understand.
It has happen to me before.

I applied for a job in a company and later change my mind about working with them because i seen a better offer somewhere else but this company because I applied and already got my bank details made payment to my account twice!
The first time I had to called their attention to the mistake.
They said they sorry that it is still because they haven't gotten someone else for the same position yet.
I refunded the exact amount of money back the company account not minding the bank changes on my account.
Can you believe the following month I got a credit alert from same company again. I call them and warn them to remove my name from their system and refunded the money back to them again.
Mind you at that time I was without job
May only good things come your way Mercury12.

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by aran: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
mactoni91:
I can guess the company.

They own a popular QSR brand.

IT IS CHICKEN REPUBLIC
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by lagosrd: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
omojesu202:
Had problem with my area manager since November 2022. The branch manager advised him not to sack me but he insisted he can't work with me anymore.

January 1st, he removed my name from all WhatsApp platforms. No sack letter till date.
February 1st, I got January salary of 49k (not complete salary).

As a broke jobless man, I rush the money like a hungry lion. (Managing something of 30k)
This is an employer that's owing me 8months unremitted pension. After sending and posting pension details more than 5times. They even said they'll pay it in arrears but nothing till date.

Just finding out someone salary must have been wrongly paid to me. Money wey I do chop and clear my debts.

It's like my area manager forgot to notify them when he removed me.

What would you do in my shoes?

Stop dulling yourself, go and report them to your pension administrator. They will swing into action and it will remitted that same week.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Melodydoctor: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mercury12:

I understand.

I applied for a job in a company and later change my mind about working with them because i seen a better offer somewhere else but this company because I applied and already got my bank details made payment to my account twice!
They said they sorry that it is still because they haven't gotten someone else for the same position yet.
I refunded the exact amount of money back the company account not minding the bank changes on my account.
Can you believe the following month I got a credit alert from same company again. I call them and warn them to remove my name from their system and refunded the money back to them again.
Did you take up the better offer job you saw somewhere else?
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Elidrisy20: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
God don bless you
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by goldmatrix(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
How do you mean when they are still owing you? Ask for balance

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

A 14 years is conscious to make religious choices
NO WAY!
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Moh247: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
ezenwajosh:
NO WAY!
You'd be shocked at how many 14 years wizard and witches exist with very deep knowledge of dark magic and their wican religion
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Emeka71(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

As God decided to reward you, pay your tithes and be charitable

Reminds me of my friend who Joined police out of fustration, upon enlistment he joined Mobile Police Force thinking he would make money. Unfuntunately for him he was posted to a big man's wife's house where he was humiliated on daily bases without food or extra money

Luck shined on him and he got opportunity to Jappa without FG or NPF knowing, which he did.... FG paid him salary and allowance for over 2 years and he withdrew it with his cards, he got people signing his emoluments forms

He should simply return the money.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

You'd be shocked at how many 14 years wizard and witches exist with very deep knowledge of dark magic and their wican religion
Don't want my kids going deep in religion that's the essence of allowing them come of age...I don't want religion to be more than their human intelligence

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by GboyegaD(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Richy4:
🤸🤸🤸🤸
<< I did not work in January..
<< I got paid January salary..
<< I am in good terms with the Branch manager..
<<I have not been given a termination letter yet..

WHAT I'LL DO IF I WAS IN YOUR SITUATION

I will go to the branch manager and let him know that I got paid for what I didn't work for.... Meaning (your integrity is unquestionable)

Even if you are a sluggish worker, and your integrity is intact , when one is pleading your case, it will be extremely easy..It would be like where can we find such an upright man again in Nigeria 🙊🙈

You see say integrity don waka comot Nigeria. It is greed and not poverty that is our problem. Imagine all kinds of responses and some even asking him to pray the mistake should continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by bigman001(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Richy4:
🤸🤸🤸🤸
<< I did not work in January..
<< I got paid January salary..
<< I am in good terms with the Branch manager..
<<I have not been given a termination letter yet..

WHAT I'LL DO IF I WAS IN YOUR SITUATION

I will go to the branch manager and let him know that I got paid for what I didn't work for.... Meaning (your integrity is unquestionable)

Even if you are a sluggish worker, and your integrity is intact , when one is pleading your case, it will be extremely easy..It would be like where can we find such an upright man again in Nigeria 🙊🙈
Sabi Man, Oil dey ya head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Richy4(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
GboyegaD:

You see say integrity don waka comot Nigeria. It is greed and not poverty that is our problem. Imagine all kinds of responses and some even asking him to pray the mistake should continue.

My brother I taya, And they are looking for a messiah to save the country...But when it comes to doing the right thing, no one will... No one taught them that little drops makes an Ocean..

I wish the statisticians in Nigeria can take this thread as part of random sampling on integrity survey... I agree with you buddy, poverty is not the problem but greed....The zeal and willingness to do the right thing is far from many....

I really feel sorry for Peter Obi if he wins, I know that he is the best devil when comparing the other contestants...But greed that has eaten deep into the mindset of the people might lead to a lot of setback in his tenure ..

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
In all honesty. You knew it was a mistake but you made a choice to spend the money regardless. You had this issue since Nov 2022. You knew you did not work for the money but you made a decision to spend it. What type of advice are you expecting to get here.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by na2016: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
OnionBandit:
Return the money if you didn't work for it. It will be replenished in multiple folds
And the one being owed nkor?
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by osazsky(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Chidibe212:
What do you think might be the reason they didn't pay you completely?

And why didn't you recieve Dec salary?
my mind dey tell me say them add all his pension and gratuity together and paid him once
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Gift96: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abudu2000:
giran grin grin
Pressure ti waaaa
Pressure ti waaaa bayi
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Gift96: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
21sailor:
What if this was a test??
now is the best time to fail
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Adext4sure(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
This one na LAPO work cheesy
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by tiswell(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mercury12:

I understand.

super story!
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Do the right thing by reporting to your account officer.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Godsonkemz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
omojesu202:
Had problem with my area manager since November 2022. The branch manager advised him not to sack me but he insisted he can't work with me anymore.

January 1st, he removed my name from all WhatsApp platforms. No sack letter till date.
February 1st, I got January salary of 49k (not complete salary).

As a broke jobless man, I rush the money like a hungry lion. (Managing something of 30k)
This is an employer that's owing me 8months unremitted pension. After sending and posting pension details more than 5times. They even said they'll pay it in arrears but nothing till date.

Just finding out someone salary must have been wrongly paid to me. Money wey I do chop and clear my debts.

It's like my area manager forgot to notify them when he removed me.

What would you do in my shoes?

Wetin concern agbero with overload. Chop your money God don bless you while you pray it continues.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:33am On Feb 08, 2023
michlins:
you're part of the problem of Nigeria.

Taking what is not yours irrespective of the reason is stealing and crime

Can you read where he said he’s being owed by the company ?

A company owing you mistakenly paid some money that’s isn’t even up to what they’re owing you and you’re calling him a thief ?

I assume you didn’t know or understand that the company is owing him
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by michlins(m): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

Can you read where he said he’s being owed by the company ?

A company owing you mistakenly paid some money that’s isn’t even up to what they’re owing you and you’re calling him a thief ?

I assume you didn’t know or understand that the company is owing him
did you read where I said irrespective of the circumstance.

If you take what is not yours, you're simply a thief
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Ubanz: 1:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Mercury12:
If I was you I will return the money because I didn't work for it.
What about the months he worked for and wasn't paid?

2 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by phemmyfour: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Return the money if you didn't work for it. It will be replenished in multiple folds
The one he worked for, wasn't paid by the same organization
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by nedekid: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Op, do what is right. Notify and return the money. In the first place you do not touch what is not yours, then finding justification for wrong.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by sharone21(f): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mercury12:

I understand.

Lol....This is like a case of 2 suitors..... I better stay where I will be celebrated than where I will be tolerated

2 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2023
QuinModah:
Report to PENCOM or write surveillance & monitoring unit of pencom in Ikeja GRA and get all your pension arrears.

Please do you have their mails/contacts

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by QuinModah(f): 6:19am On Feb 12, 2023
omojesu202:

Please do you have their mails/contacts
Address the letter to the Head, Surveillance Department
88A Oduduwa Crescent, Ikeja, GRA Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position / EFCC Recruitment For Oyo, Osun Ekiti, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.