Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) (24392 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by zionstaar75: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Period007:
Cut and join pictures from from different rallies.

Below are the real pictures from Katsina today
I didn't know how desperate u guys were till the criminal called lunja started showing about 10 posts with my name and I didn't post any of it.election is just 19 days Away, why don't u guys calm down and wait for election results before u start crying
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wickedfacts:

A billion of your type can't stop Tinubu from winning
But he has already been stopped by the cabals

Did you noticed the empty seats in katsina today despite Buhari and governors present ?

Una go hear word
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Formation10: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
I swear many 9ja people dey jobless,long live the legend anikulapo Kuti fela,them go park themselves like sadine, suffering and smiling
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Realslimshady(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingsley34:

I am not voting obi because he is from the igbo extraction mr man. I am voting for him because he has proven beyond doubt to be the most qualified.

You better don't vote apc mr man
Or is sufferness your nickname undecided

I'm certain you supported Atiku in 2019 presidential election
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by akins088(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Until then. 25th is near the corner
Kingsley34:
The Northerners will still end up betraying tinubu because the Northerners play their politics with tribalism
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by crixlight2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingsley34:
The Northerners will still end up betraying tinubu because the Northerners play their politics with tribalism
The way you carry this betrayal for head gan is another thing , Tinubu wey dem wan betray gan no get sleepless night like you… face your candidate that north won’t betray… abi your candidate no northern votes
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by seeyounow: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
this is katsina on the satellite picture compare to akure which is bigger and more populated, if i zoom to 4000meter

Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by bewla(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingsley34:
says who by who and for who's gain

Sai Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by PS712: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Period007:
Cut and join pictures from from different rallies.

Below are the real pictures from Katsina today
One of those pictures is even Ondo state, lol
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqLeNwVura4?t=7

The presidential candidate for the All Progressive Congress Bola Tinubu hold his presidential rally in Katsina state today, the hometown of president Muhammad Buhari.

He was however received by a large crowd of people of Katsina.

This is quite impressive!!!
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by akseph1: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
yarimo:
Katsina state is 97 % for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 1% for KWANKWASO. This is next president of Nigeria
Division 300
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by ebufa: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Flathead8:
Says someone that simply ones to vote Peter Obi because his Igbo

blubber lipped afonja urchin...........make your hatred for Ndigbo contine to torment your wretched existence! ndi iberibe!
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by snoopz: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Editing Kee you there grin
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Emola12(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Buh dat number seven 7 picture don tay no be today own be that now abi nnah dey craze ni
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Lunja: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
zionstaar75:
zionstaar75 mama na criminal. cheesy
Na so.

Urchin mama can't be anything different. FOOL!
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

But he has already been stopped by the cabals

Did you noticed the empty seats in katsina today despite Buhari and governors present ?

Una go hear word

Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by TbergAyo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Ha
The last picture of the rally was that of Ondo state lol, I can clearly see Aketi’s head and Omisore.

Ha

Ha

Ha

Ha

APC and lies

How many times all these are all repetition of pictures show ok let me help them

All in Katsina Today

I have add my
Own quota

Please you all should help APC

To cover their shame
Add more rally pictures for them
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by zionstaar75: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lunja:

Na so.

Urchin mama can't be anything different. FOOL!
I'm laughing because nobody in your ancestral lineage can compare to my mom.till now she still dey collect award post humouslly even 11 years after her demise. I have nothing to prove to u and you'll most likely be a kidnapper I would have told u my family name so u can check.what I have as inheritance I'm not sure your ancestors have half as much so it'll be nonsense for me to engage a lowlife like u after election I will personally ensure I chase u away from nairaland but for now I no get time
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by seunjungle1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Upon all these curses wey una swear for Obi during his governorship reign... You are a frown liar and you are an ethnic bigotry... You're voting for obi base on Igbo ethnic..the guy got nothing to offer Nigeria than bad government..... Check the facts below

Kingsley34:

I am not voting obi because he is from the igbo extraction mr man. I am voting for him because he has proven beyond doubt to be the most qualified.

You better don't vote apc mr man
Or is sufferness your nickname undecided

Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Majikman(m): 1:29am On Feb 07, 2023
igbotormentor:
These pictures are really causing Peter Obi's miscreants unspeakable pains, God bless jagaban the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria
this is an edited picture. Tinubu’s cap doesn’t have it signature sign on it.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Ikemba007: 3:51am On Feb 07, 2023
Kingsley34:

When will you people learn? You people carried the same opinion before the APC primary election and you're yet to learn from the result.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Lunja: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2023
zionstaar75:
zionstaar75 mama remains a criminal.

Foolish WRETCHED urchin. You shouldn't have posted your picture. You are very ugly.

Wretched & ugly, only you. 🤮
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by ademolu719: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2023
These pictures are really causing Peter Obi's miscreants unspeakable pains, God bless jagaban the incoming president of federal republic of NigeriaThese pictures are really causing Peter Obi's miscreants unspeakable pains, God bless jagaban the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria...
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Gandrova: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Kingsley34:
This year Election has made us realized that you don't actually need the endorsement of the northern group to emerge as president.
Obi might not even win any northern region in this year election but he is still going to win cool

Inshallah
Your brain is overflowing with stupidity. Is that what you were thought in university? I don forget say na spare parts you dey sell sef undecided
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Gandrova: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Kingray10:
Someone actually want to vote this thing. 😂😂😂
This thing bigger than your entire generation
Re: Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by opeey(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kingsley34:
More photos

All this APC urchin.. una no go enter heaven. You mix the picture up with Akure rally.. fear God now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Amaechi Sues Felix Obuah, Rivers PDP Chairman / Fakiya Olumide: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.