Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,963 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers (11413 Views)

Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity / Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by Ykc2(m): 5:20am On Feb 07, 2023
Lagosians go about their business in empty stomach and empty pockets?
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by SamOchuko: 5:50am On Feb 07, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1622667803202396199?t=Tdi7gCNOifrgvjUcnqUqjg&s=19

Chasing shadows while ignoring the real matter, why don’t you go after those hoarding the money? You leave who day beat pikin come day warm pikin way them beat not to cry
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by Ken4Christ: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2023
juman:

The ink colour is expensive.

It's the same cost with the former ink they were using. In fact, it should be cheaper because the quality of this ink is bad. I hope you got my point.

They were using ink before they brought the new notes. So, just changing the ink colour shouldn't bring an extra cost. Just use the money you have budged for the old ink to buy the new ink. If I have the kind of money I needed by now, I would have sued the CBN Governor for defrauding the country. This is why we need an intelligent president.
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by herbalwisdom52(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Just imagine....
Tinubu Explains Reason For "Low Key" Campaign Rally
In Katsina.....

Hahahahahaha

buhari the president waving to an empty stadium in katstina.....

Oh my gosh....

This makes me laugh....

Haahahhahahahaaha

is it not clearly enough that no single human with brains alive will vote for you and your useless APC.....

Hahahahahaha
it makes more sense as not a single bone in katstina even attended their failed shamefull disgracefull rally in the state....

Not even a rat attended the rally....

Hahahahahahahaaha

tinubu just know this and know peace....

No single Nigerian will ever vote for you...

Hahahahahaha

empty rally stadium kill you there..

Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by Mikespecialone(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Thermodynamics:

No, because he is a corrupt thief and a drug dealer, in a sane Country, Tinubu would have been sentenced to life in prison about 20years ago, but here in Nigeria, people like you who celebrate thieves will not let justice prevale.

I wonder how someone would just wake upand call someone’s dad a thief and a drug dealer, insane, please let’s us know your father too, I bet he worst than someone could thought , maybe a peadophile self
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by Mandate2023: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Zico5:
Who are the mischief makers? He go soon red for u all. The revolution in Oyo state will be a child play to what's coming to Lagos. You guys should better be prepared. Masses are not smiling at all. No fuel, no cash and you want masses to remain calm. He no go better for u all.

Is the cash and fuel crisis not affecting SE....when r u ppl going to start burning things there
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by juman(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It's the same cost with the former ink they were using. In fact, it should be cheaper because the quality of this ink is bad. I hope you got my point.

They were using ink before they brought the new notes. So, just changing the ink colour shouldn't bring an extra cost. Just use the money you have budged for the old ink to buy the new ink. If I have the kind of money I needed by now, I would have sued the CBN Governor for defrauding the country. This is why we need an intelligent president.

You are funny.
You appear as a young lad with little understanding.
CBN traditionally spend plenty money yearly to print notes.
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1622667803202396199?t=Tdi7gCNOifrgvjUcnqUqjg&s=19

Yeah same law that wont go after the people who are hoarding the notes, but can go against the victims of their greed.
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by Ken4Christ: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2023
juman:

You are funny.
You appear as a young lad with little understanding.
CBN traditionally spend plenty money yearly to print notes.

You are the one not understanding me. Apart from the huge money they spend yearly which I know is exaggerated, Emefiele said an additional cost of 800 billion is incurred because of the the new notes. I am into printing. You can't have additional cost on printing simply because you changed the colour. The design remains the same. There is nothing like naira redesign.

They just want to look for way to defraud the country. And they have done just that and putting the punishment on the common people.
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by Thermodynamics(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Mikespecialone:

I wonder how someone would just wake upand call someone’s dad a thief and a drug dealer, insane, please let’s us know your father too, I bet he worst than someone could thought , maybe a peadophile self

That useless old thief killed people during the end SARS, other people's father's have died because the idiot refuse to construct roads, that useless old pig killed Funsho Williams who is also somebody's father, that old rusted drug baron forced Buhari on Nigerians because of his own selfish presidential interest and now thousands of people's father have died due to insecurity/kidnapping by Fulani herds men.

The old dinosaur now wants to come out as president despite his obvious ill health and even has the guts to select Shetima (a known terrorist sympathizer) as his vice so that his devilish tenure will now kill thousands of young people and stop them from growing up to be old men. Never, Tinubu will die before ruling Nigeria.

Calling him someone's father, forgetting that fool/devils grow old too.
Re: Naira Notes Scarcity: Lagos Police Command Warn Mischief Makers by juman(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are the one not understanding me. Apart from the huge money they spend yearly which I know is exaggerated, Emefiele said an additional cost of 800 billion is incurred because of the the new notes. I am into printing. You can't have additional cost on printing simply because you changed the colour. The design remains the same. There is nothing like naira redesign.

They just want to look for way to defraud the country. And they have done just that and putting the punishment on the common people.

Hmmm
OK. That's bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Accuses Obaseki Of Sending Thugs To Destroy Ballot Boxes (Video) / The Reason Why Gen. Azazi Was Killed? / Cameroon Would-be Suicide Bombers ‘not Chibok Girls’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.