Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,010 members, 7,970,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Am In Love With This Girl.but: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With This Girl.but: (1103 Views)

He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / I Feel Guilty Doing It To This Girl, But I Can't Help It... / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by dukforever(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2007
Hi all,I am in love with this girl Jenny.We both like each other very much.She was into a relationship with a married man before i came in.She admits she has no future with the man.But she gets lots of stuff from this guy who even pays her house rent.We are really into ourselves and we think we can have a future together.she is asking me to understand with her as regards the guy for a while.I have admited.But I love this girl and dont want to loose her because she is the only girl i have ever really felt comfortable with.Pls i am in a desperate situation and need your advice please.It is going to go a long way to pacify me.cos i am troubled
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by ayeesha: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2007
you must be really foolish ( no offence meant) wink
the " runs girl" wants to eat her cake and have it. angry
do not let love cloud your sense of reasoning o!
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by godslead(f): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2007
@post are u saying u can date her even wit her dating som1 else?If ur answer is yes den its nt a gud idea.
If u want to hv a future together as u said,its advisable 4 her 2 quit wateva shes in wether "married" or "unmarried" hooha
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by nana(f): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2007
Havent u heard of a wise saying which says 'If she cheats with u,she will cheat on You'? Open your eyes man!
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by ssRhino: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2007
I am loving this, now seems like the ladies can have 2 men openly and let both of them know about it, i like ya girlfriend jare, see, the married man will go home to his wife at night, so you can take night and the married man take the day shift, balanced equation, i am sure if you want the babe to quit the runz, u know what to do, cool
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by nana(f): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2007
$$Rhino:

I am loving this, now seems like the ladies can have 2 men openly and let both of them know about it, i like ya girlfriend jare, see, the married man will go home to his wife at night, so you can take night and the married man take the day shift, balanced equation, i am sure if you want the babe to quit the runz, u know what to do, cool
Exactly.
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by anney(f): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2007
u wanna ruin ur future. i dont know what dis generation is turning into,u have eyes to see u are and u are making not use of it and what gives u the assurance dt d babe send u cos if she does she will stick to u and forget the married man sorry shameless man. so u are sharing ur babe wit another man. iam sorry 4 u better wake up. tell her 2 choose between u and d man , guess dt will solve ur problem.
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by trendy(f): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2007
ayeesha:

you must be really foolish ( no offence meant) wink
the " runs girl" wants to eat her cake and have it. angry
do not let love cloud your sense of reasoning o!

wow, well said, i couldn;t have put it any better
what sort of a girl flaunts
such rubbish in the open like that undecided
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by ayeesha: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2007
@ trendy

beats me
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by HYBRIDX(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2007
THIS BABES ON THIS JOINT HAVE GIVEN YOU THE ANSWER, I THINK THE LADIES ARE IN A BETTER POSITION TO ADVICE U MY GUY,SO FOR UR OWN GOOD HEED TO THEIR ADVISE,
CHEERS MAN
Re: I Am In Love With This Girl.but: by HYBRIDX(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2007
THIS BABES ON THIS JOINT HAVE GIVEN YOU THE ANSWER, I THINK THE LADIES ARE IN A BETTER POSITION TO ADVICE U MY GUY,SO FOR UR OWN GOOD HEED TO THEIR ADVISE,
CHEERS MAN

(1) (Reply)

Wetin I Go Do: / I Need Advise Pls / She Sleeps In Her Ex-boyfriend's Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.