Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,095 members, 7,949,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract (1287 Views)

Sherif Lawal Dies Inside The Boxing Ring In His First Professional Fight / Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title / Shola Shoretire To Sign Man United First Professional Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract by Crockvibesmedia: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2023
[b][/b]Son Of Ex Super Eagles Player Óbafemi Martins Have Signed First Professional Contract.

Kevin Maussi Martins, Son Of Ex Super Eagles Player Óbafemi Martins Have Signed First Professional Contract With Ac Monza

Retired Super Eagles striker Obafemi Martins’ son Kevin Maussi Martins has signed his first professional contract at Italian Serie A club Monza.

Obafemi Martins had an excellent career. He played in the Serie A for Inter Milan, and in the Premier League for Newcastle United, before moving to the United States of America and China in the twilight of his career.

Martins’ son Kevin has also followed in his footsteps. The youngster, who operates as an attacker joined the AC Milan academy before switching to Inter Milan in 2018. He then rose the ranks before switching to Monza.

On Saturday, Monza announced that Kevin had signed his first professional contract at the club which will last till June 2024.

Link: https://crockvibes.com/son-of-ex-super-eagles-player-obafemi-martins-have-signed-first-professional-contract/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract by superlanny(m): 2:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Like father, like son, is it me or he looks like Joe Aribo. I hope he does greater than his father, Obagoal was a goal poacher and a terrific speedstar.

Another one for clueless NFF to scout, never developing talent, just waiting for them to shine.

5 Likes

Re: Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract by BigDick70inch(m): 2:49am On Feb 07, 2023
superlanny:
Like father, like son, is it me or he looks like Joe Aribo. I hope he does greater than his father, Obagoal was a goal poacher and a terrific speedstar.

Another one for clueless NFF to scout, never developing talent, just waiting for them to shine.

Oga.....tis u Ooo.....
I guess u sud include yeast consumption to yo diet asap......

Like this look like aribo to u??

2 Likes

Re: Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract by superlanny(m): 3:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Is that the only picture in the post, let your sense direct you to the picture that I mean.
BigDick70inch:

Oga.....tis u Ooo.....
I guess u sud include yeast consumption to yo diet asap......

Like this look like aribo to u??

1 Like

Re: Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract by BigDick70inch(m): 3:17am On Feb 07, 2023
superlanny:
Is that the only picture in the post, let your sense direct you to the picture that I mean.

Stfu.....
Seeing that picture alonr and the resemblance to his dad.....sud picture dat of other image off yo mind....
Re: Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract by superlanny(m): 3:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Okay sorry, I forgot what replying fools attract. My mistake... He clearly is Obafemi's son, but TO ME, has a resemblance to Joe Aribo. Hug the nearest transformer if you disagree.
BigDick70inch:

Stfu.....
Seeing that picture alonr and the resemblance to his dad.....sud picture dat of other image off yo mind....
Re: Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract by BigDick70inch(m): 3:27am On Feb 07, 2023
superlanny:
Okay sorry, I forgot what replying fools attract. My mistake... He clearly is Obafemi's son, but TO ME, has a resemblance to Joe Aribo. Hug the nearest transformer if you disagree.

U still the supposed fool dunderhead...
Re: Óbafemi Martins Son Signed His First Professional Contract by Queengolden(f): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2023
BigDick70inch:

Stfu.....
stop reasoning with your big dick

(1) (Reply)

Your Pfa 11 Team Outside The Big 4 / Arsenal Vs Fulham; Sunday August 12,2007 / Father Of Three Dies While Watching Nigeria/argentina Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.