Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,695 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? (276 Views)

Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? by Supremos: 3:11am On Feb 07, 2023
I have lots of threads created with sources, videos, and even pictures, and tagged Mynd44 but it wouldn't make frontpage, couple of hours later, you will see the thread on frontpage from another handle.

I had thought you obey your own rules no 14.

That's really bad. Seems some mods are fighting unseen war.

2 Likes

Re: Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? by HumbleTrader: 3:17am On Feb 07, 2023
If it generate traffic it will be on front page, quality is irrelevant, welcome to Nairaland.

Update:
Remove the link to your website or YouTube channel.
Re: Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? by orisa37: 4:15am On Feb 07, 2023
You must be a CHINESE BALLOON PRYING INTO SEUN'S TERRITORY.
Re: Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? by Supremos: 4:16am On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
If it generate traffic it will be on front page, quality is irrelevant, welcome to Nairaland.

Update:
Remove the link to your website or YouTube channel.
but I have seen people post only link to their YouTube and the thing still hit fp

1 Like

Re: Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? by orisa37: 4:17am On Feb 07, 2023
ARE U FROM TWITTER?
Re: Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? by Slynation(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2023
Just become Ahnie, even your cough will hit FP 24/7... cheesy
Re: Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? by Racoon(m): 5:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Humn! Let's have answer please.

(1) (Reply)

Communities Should Print Their Own Currency / Yoruba Nation And Fulani In War / 2023 Election: Vote Who You Like But There Are No 2 Ways 'bola Tinubu Will Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.