Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? (1326 Views)

2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2023
For over one year that the Obidient movement has gained traction and has refused to die, to the chagrin of the major political parties, their minions and operatives have always been shouting about a structure that will ensure that APC ands PDP will win on Election Day.

So, I am confused and compelled to ask: What is party structure? Will the votes of new LP voters not be counted or will LP voters be killed on Election Day? Say something.

For example, millions of Nigerians registered for PVC just to vote for Peter Obi. What will the structure do to their votes? Please be more elaborate in your explanation.

Millions of Christians and middle class Nigerians who have never voted in their lives before are poised to vote this time around because they have seen the effect of their apathy to elections and the negative results that it produces. So I want to ask this APC bots on nairaland if new voters will be chased away from the polling booth on Election Day? Why do these bots on social media feel voting is only for the thugs, touts, poor and uneducated? Are Christians who are in danger of extermination by the APC not Nigerians or won’t they be allowed to vote?

I really need an explanation on what party structure means? Will it not be Nigerians, who have suffered under APC, that will vote? Will the structure select voters that will vote on Election Day?

In conclusion, if APC plans to select voters that will be allowed to vote or if they plan to chase away new or perceived “middle class” or “Christian” voters on Election Day, then there will be no Nigeria to govern again. I know the APC is aware of what is coming but is determined to plunge Nigeria into a civil war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Mynd44: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Party structure are party menbers, the people who are available and willing to stay at each polling unit, people who are willing to go canvass on election morning, people who will take lunch to agents and canvassers, people who community members respect their opinions and will likely vote for candidates they endorse, local politicians who want to win their PUs and wards for bragging rights.

And people who have experience in elections and collations.

I like when people shout first time voters as though the old voters suddenly lost their PVCs or the new voters want be split amongst the parties

Dey play oooo
Just dey play

5 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2023
I need an APC member to respond to this thread otherwise they are cowards and are just rabble rousing by shouting structure. What is structure?

For example, will it be only poor yoruba Muslims that will be allowed to vote in yorubaland? Or will fresh, clean and educated Nigerians be chased away from the polling booth on February 25?

Will I be chased away from my polling booth in Lagos because I am an educated yoruba man? I need answers from the APC trolls on nairaland?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:
Party structure are party menbers, the people who are available and willing to stay at each polling unit, people who are willing to go canvass on election morning, people who will take lunch to agents and canvassers, people who community members respect their opinions and will likely vote for candidates they endorse, local politicians who want to win their PUs and wards for bragging rights.

So educated Nigerians don’t have the stamina to wait for the whole day under the sun? I, for example, have reserved money for refreshments and energy drink for the whole day to vote. I suppose millions of new voters are making arrangements for the day too. Why do poor Nigerians think they are the only ones allowed to vote?

I have made arrangements for my boots, rugged jeans and rugged t-shirts I will wear on that day. Maybe the APC thinks Nigerians are joking. I really don’t understand.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Mynd44: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:
I need an APC member to respond to this thread otherwise they are cowards and are just rabble rousing by shouting structure. What is structure?

For example, will it be only poor yoruba Muslims that will be allowed to vote in yorubaland? Or will fresh, clean and educated Nigerians be chased away from the polling booth on February 25?

Will I be chased away from my polling booth in Lagos because I am an educated yoruba man? I need answers from the APC trolls on nairaland?

You see this arrogance and continued insults of people based on their religion and tribe you do, continue it.

Election date is close. These people you keep insulting will respond to you in the language they know how to respond in.

Heck some people will vote basically out of spite and revenge. You insult them for 7 years and suddenly you think they will vote a candidate you are canvassing for?

Again, dey play

5 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Mynd44: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

So educated Nigerians don’t have the stamina to wait for the whole day under the sun? I, for example, have reserved money for refreshments and energy drink for the whole day to vote. I suppose millions of new voters are making arrangements for the day too. Why do poor Nigerians think they are the only ones allowed to vote?

I have made arrangements for my boots, rugged jeans and rugged t-shirts I will wear on that day. Maybe the APC thinks Nigerians are joking. I really don’t understand.
And there are no educated or well to do people that will vote APC/PDP/APGA

4 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:

I like when people shout first time voters as though the old voters suddenly lost their PVCs or the new voters want be split amongst the parties

Dey play oooo
Just dey play

The difference is that the new voters are energized and are ready for any eventualities just to vote against the APC. Most of the new voters are youths who witnessed the EndSars protest and have carried that energy into the Obidient movement. And the old poor voters too are Nigerians who have suffered under APC. Millions of them are Christians too who see danger ahead if they don’t vote out the evil party.So it’s not business as usual.

The last resort for APC is violence on Election Day and Nigerians are ready for that too. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:

And there are no educated or well to do people that will vote APC/PDP/APGA

I’m convinced there are no educated Nigerians that can vote for APC unless they directly benefit from that party. We shall test the resolve of the APC on February 25 and we know violence will be the last resort.

Tinubu, though an elder, will make mistakes and destroy all he has ever worked for. Bet it with me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Makavelly40: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2023
It shall be well
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by OmoOshodi(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2023
People that will help you rig election
Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2023
Wait now, why u dey rush?..... You will understand the meaning of structure on feb 25

4 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:

You see this arrogance and continued insults of people based on their religion and tribe you do, continue it.

Election date is close. These people you keep insulting will respond to you in the language they know how to respond in.

Heck some people will vote basically out of spite and revenge. You insult them for 7 years and suddenly you think they will vote a candidate you are canvassing for?

Again, dey play

I’m yoruba too so there’s no talk of arrogance here. For example, it’s only the poor and uneducated in Lagos who feel they have the ruggedity and stamina to vote rubbish and that will change this time around. Many new educated, middle class people will vote this time around to neutralize the votes of those uninformed voters.

Enough of the rubbish uneducated people do to destroy our lives.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Wait now, why u dey rush?..... You will understand the meaning of structure on feb 25

We are waiting ooo. God guide all of us till then. You and your thugs will kill Nigerians tire! The mistake Tinubu made was to insult millions of honest Nigerians by coming out to contest elections. He will never try it again.

In a free and fair elections, there’s no pathway to victory for him. And if he tries nonsense, all his assets abroad will be stripped from him under the yoke of severe sanctions. This is a globalized world and the entire world is watching Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2023
OmoOshodi:
People that will help you rig election

Not possible this time around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Mynd44: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

The difference is that the new voters are energized and are ready for any eventualities just to vote against the APC. Most of the new voters are youths who witnessed the EndSars protest and have carried that energy into the Obidient movement. And the old poor voters too are Nigerians who have suffered under APC. Millions of them are Christians too who see danger ahead if they don’t vote out the evil party.So it’s not business as usual.

The last resort for APC is violence on Election Day and Nigerians are ready for that too. grin
And the arrogance continues. Your continued attempt to keep making this election about religion is myopic.

Plus who told you everyone who joined the EndSARS protest will support your candidate.

I was financially invested in EndSARS, heck, I facilitated a state governor coming out to address them and you think it means I will vote a candidate over that?

People joined EndSARS to protest police brutality, it was not a political movement

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Mynd44: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

I’m convinced there are no educated Nigerians that can vote for APC unless they directly benefit from that party. We shall test the resolve of the APC on February 25 and we know violence will be the last resort.

Tinubu, though an elder, will make mistakes and destroy all he has ever worked for. Bet it with me.
You have a right to your believe according to your disillusioned view of Nigerian politics.

Facts though don't care about your feelings

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by masinga07(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2023
I have a lot of respect for Peter Obi and his supporters and wish Peter Obi well. Realistically, there's no way Peter Obi can win this election unfortunately. I just laughed when I see Obi supporters allocating and projecting votes. It only shows most of you guys don't know how elections are lost and won in Nigeria. After Feb 25th, most of you will be surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2023
APC should have realized it’s not business as usual the moment Big Brother Naija failed to capture the attention of Nigerian youths.

February 25 will be like a tsunami for the APC and they will resort to violence—which will fail spectacularly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:

And the arrogance continues. Your continued attempt to keep making this election about religion is myopic.

Plus who told you everyone who joined the EndSARS protest will support your candidate.

I was financially invested in EndSARS, heck, I facilitated a state governor coming out to address them and you think it means I will vote a candidate over that?

People joined EndSARS to protest police brutality, it was not a political movement

It’s about religion and survival for millions of Nigerians but you can’t see it maybe because you never bear the brunt of practicing your faith unlike millions of Christians in Nigeria under the APC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2023
masinga07:
I have a lot of respect for Peter Obi and his supporters and wish Peter Obi well. Realistically, there's no way Peter Obi can win this election unfortunately. I just laughed when I see Obi supporters allocating and projecting votes. It only shows most of you guys don't know how elections are lost and won in Nigeria. After Feb 25th, most of you will be surprised.

We have heard you. Let’s cross the bridge of voting first.

This time around, there will be a discussion of the continued unity of Nigeria if the votes of millions of Nigerians don’t count.

Buhari has done a very good Job of jolting a lot of Nigerians who are asleep. Nigerians are even watching the Supreme Court to see the nonsense they will try. Also, the IPOB agitation is still there and has been tempered down to see the result of the elections.

So there is no way you will cheat and continue ruling Nigeria. The end of the road is here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by tungamaje: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
I don't understand you. The OP said people should help him and others like us know what you mean by structure and you said he should wait until election day, do you mean structure refers to ballot box snatchers or what? With BVAS, and electronic transmission of results,do you still believe ballot box snatchers have work to do? What I know is that this election is going to be different. For the first time, people would be voting for individuals and not parties. So anybody counting on party structure would be disappointed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Mynd44: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Starcrest1:
This mynd44 is not supposed to be a mod here anymore, the bigot is not even trying to hide his foolishness any longer.

Look at the thrash he's spewing in the name of politics.
If you do not understand, appreciate and welcome dissenting views, you are not fit to have conversations with others.

This is a character trait of a lot of labor party supporters

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Mynd44: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
The way you guys shout Peter Obi, you'd think he did well as Governor.

Unfortunately for you, some of us have been to Anambra.

Abi kin pe Rexxie

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
tungamaje:

I don't understand you. The OP said people should help him and others like us know what you mean by structure and you said he should wait until election day, do you mean structure refers to ballot box snatchers or what? With BVAS, and electronic transmission of results,do you still believe ballot box snatchers have work to do? What I know is that this election is going to be different. For the first time, people would be voting for individuals and not parties. So anybody counting on party structure would be disappointed

My brother, just be watching them. Maybe they feel educated Nigerians left their jobs and homes to hustle for PVC just to use it as a means of identification.

I know how much I spent to get my PVC. I had to humble myself to mix with people I would ordinarily not be seen with to obtain that card. And one urchin feels thugs will snatch the ballot box in my polling booth or chase me away from voting.

Their last resort is violence and Nigerians are ready.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Mynd44:
The way you guys shout Peter Obi, you'd think he did well as Governor.

Unfortunately for you, some of us have been to Anambra.

Abi kin pe Rexxie
Please leave Peter Obi out of this. This is about the APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by limeta(f): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2023
OP they mean lifeless chair's and tables and sometimes Canopy
It does not in any way include suffering abandoned and betrayed people or persons
Truth be told the joke is on deluded APC and PDP

Vote wisely A vote for Obi is a vote for you .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by HydraFeeds(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2023
What do LP bots understand about structure?

Is it town hall that is different from balablu?

Or is it canopy party ?

Is it headless online mob with no PVC ?

Is it online poll that sampled 3000 respondents?

Is it a party with only presidential candidate that is not campaigning for people that will protect him in the house and senate ?

Is it someone that’s banking on nsogbu nsogbu politics ?

Or is it someone that wants to turn Nigerians to hero beer drinkers?

Pls enlighten me .

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2023
HydraFeeds:
What do LP bots understand about structure?

Is it town hall that is different from balablu?

Or is it canopy party ?

Is it headless online mob with no PVC ?

Is it online poll that sampled 3000 respondents?

Is it a party with only presidential candidate that is not campaigning for people that will protect him in the house and senate ?

Is it someone that’s banking on nsogbu nsogbu politics ?

Or is it someone that wants to turn Nigerians to hero beer drinkers?

Pls enlighten me .

Go away already. I am not ready for the your kind this morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party “structure”? by princejohnard(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2023
This OP is funny. More than 1/3 of people that newly registered for PVC did not collected their PVC due to this "wokeness" attitude.

And of the people that are new voters, more than half won't vote that day. Mostly from history, less than 50% of total registered voters would actually vote that day. Majority of the new voters won't vote that day. It's a known fact, forget Endsar or no Endsar.

ALSO lot of people confused total registered voters to voting popular. Eg. Anambra has 2.5 millions voters but doing the Gubernatorial election, the total voting population was less then 300k( that's like 12% of total eligible voters) while in Osun with 1.9 millions voters and 700k casted their vote ( that's around 42% )

This election is between APC and PDP. Though from my personal observation, I see PDP winning the election. LP will come 3rd probably because of the eastern voters but I see LP having less than 10% of the total votes.

Well back to your question. Let me use question to answer your question. Can you confident that LP will win your ward ?? Be sincere to yourself.

Most LP votes would be from metropolitan cities outside Eastern States. I can bet with you that LP votes in Abuja and Rivers would dwarfs all the Eastern States votes.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Can Say What Will Happen To Nigeria If I Don’t Become President: Obi / See Why PETER OBI Is The Next President,from This Prediction From A Nairalander / So All Southwest Governors Are Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.