Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,937 members, 7,973,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 (862 Views)

Pierre Cardin Dies At 98 (Pictures) / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 by TMSMedia: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
The Senior Pastor of House on the Rock Churches, Paul Adefarasin, has announced the death of his mother, Mrs. Hilda, IGBERETV reports.

In a statement released on Monday, February 6, the clergyman stated that his beloved mum passed away on Sunday, February 5, at 98.

His statement reads;

"As announced by the head of the family: J A Adefarasin III.

We thank the Almighty God for the life of our mother, Mrs. Hilda Joanne Adefarasin (nee Petgrave), who passed unto glory peacefully in her home, on the evening of Sunday the 5th of February 2023, at the age of 98 years.

She is survived by children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.

As we reflect with gratitude over the illustrious life of service led by Mrs. Hilda Joanne Adefarasin as she parented her children, doted over her husband, and impacted generations and communities, we are reminded of her unwavering love for our LORD Jesus Christ.

We covet your prayers and ask that you do allow us these initial days to grieve privately.

Obsequies, venue for condolence visits & visiting hours will be announced soon.

Paul Adefarasin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoUsoyHthFC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 by funshint(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Seems he's half-american or half-caribbean. God bless her soul!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 by Nuhskhut: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ehya!Pet grave don enter grave.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 by myqel(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Life well lived! May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 by Cholls(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
My brother so mama na Akata

Rip
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 by JoeRizzla(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Okay
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 by YhemmyBloom(m): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Adieu Mama,journey well.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Mum Dies At 98 by Houseofglam7(f): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
God rest her soul

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need To Stop Telling Jokes In Pidgin – AY Comedian / TERRY G Marks His Birthday; Assures Victory For Sanwo-olu In Lagos / Cha Cha Eke Is Using Nigerians To Catch Cruise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.