Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media (8728 Views)

Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Demolakay: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Softmirror:

I LOVE THE DAY BUHARI MET REVEREND KUKAH AND JOKINGLY ASKED HIM IF HE HAS BECOME ISLAMIZED AND HAVE LEFT THE FOLDS OF CHRISTIANITY. KUKAH WAS SO ASHAMED TO ANSWER.

And u were dere wen dat conversation took place? olodo!
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Thermodynamics(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
shinedu😂😂😂

Boluwatifemi
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Tochj(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Overdose cuteness
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by omowolewa: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Please, how can I get detained under her.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Finestgurlie(f): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
I want to have sex with her
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by nationalso85: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
https://www.nationalsoftwash.com/
National SoftWash, Inc.
Here at National SoftWash, Inc., we pride ourselves on offering high-quality work, fantastic customer service, and affordable rates.
With the help of our team, you can trust that your home will stay in optimal condition year-round with the best pressure washing in Dupage County IL!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by emerged01(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Even before now,whenever she comes to VI,all the road sellers and agbo sellers will disappear
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by daveP(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
She's pretty. But with what I'm hearing, highly competent.
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Adaran: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
It is very simple to know Yorubas enemy. No Yoruba man or woman that fight because of religion. Both Muslim and Christian are in every family in Yoruba land. For instance, Tinubu is a Muslim while the wife is a pastor. When you hear Yoruba Christian will not vote for Yoruba Muslim, we know the region where those people came from. They are toxic and highly tribalistic people.
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Okoroawusa: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abeg make this woman arrest me, handcuff me then come throw me on top bed...na beg I dey beg

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by ASAPFERG1: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but am very sure Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools , even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed,
when will you ibos stop fooling yourselves? undecided
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by TheChameleon: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Definition of Yoruba slave -

A flatin0 that loves his Conquerors and Slave Masters. Despises his deplorable origins and curses his mum for marrying his useless dad.

Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but am very sure Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools , even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed,
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by LOVEGINO(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
wisestman:

A photograph of the Divisional Police Officer of the Victoria Island Divisional Police Headquarters under the Lagos State Police Command, Taiwo Adewunmi Oyewale, has set the social media abuzz.

The photograph, by a Twitter user, simply said: See who will arrest you if you commit a crime in Victoria Island.

Oyewale, a Chief Superintendent of Police, who had before she was moved to Victoria Island Divisional Headquarters with office at the Bar Beach area, served as the DPO for Area ‘F’ in Ikeja, Lagos State, comes highly recommended by her colleagues and the public.

For instance, prominent Nollywood actor, Kate Henshaw, had praised her without stating the exact reason for it.

Henshaw, the spokesperson of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, wrote on her Twitter handle: “Thank you CSP Taiwo Oyewale.

“Thank you for caring.

“It’s refreshing to see

“God bless you.”

As the DPO of Area ‘F’ in Ikeja, another Twitter user said she got rid of drug addicts and sellers “in effort to return Ikeja to a more peaceful place to stay”.

More recently, she received praise for her handling of detainees under her as the DPO in charge of Bar Beach.

This is considering the fact that over the years, detainees had the inhumane torture, abuse and deprivation of basic needs they are subjected to.

This was why the spokesperson of the Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, praised her commendable strides while retweeting a post made by a justice watch organisation, Citizens Gavel.

Hundeyin tweeted: “We will continue to do better.

“We are all proud of CSP Taiwo Oyewale, DPO Victoria Island Diviison, for her commendable strides.”

According to Citizens Gavel, the organisation in collaboration with the Nigeria Bar Association, Legal Aid Council and other sister organisations paid an unscheduled visit to the Bar Beach Police Station, Victoria Island Division.

In the course of the visitation and interview with the suspects detained at the Police Station, they observed that the officers complied with section 34 (1)(a) of the CFRN 1999 (as amended) as suspects confirmed to them that they were neither tortured nor subjected to inhumane or degrading treatment.

It was learnt that relatives of suspects were also notified and legal representatives were provided.

Suspects were also allowed to speak with their relatives or other persons of choice in compliance with section 35(2)(a) of the Police Act, 2020.

The post stated that the organisation obtained the promise of the police that the suspects would be granted administrative bail before the expiration of 24 hours in compliance with section 35 of the CFRN 1999 (as amended).

The organisation gave kudos to the good officers at the Bar Beach Police station,Victoria Island Division and implored them to keep up the great work.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/photo-of-pretty-lagos-dpo-sets-social-media-abuzz/

see wiping material abeg but anything to do with Nigeria police is a no no.
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by juman(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
If we have half of our leaders as females, we would have far better country.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Danielmegg(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:
She set sha.

Who dey island?
I need someone to run me a background check on her. Especially her children, cousins children, etc cool
this man no try am
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Danielmegg(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Abeg make this woman arrest me, handcuff me then come throw me on top bed...na beg I dey beg
see where u dey think go chaiii 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Keegan: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:

We are Christians and we are voting Tinubu, you can go and die if you want.
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Oluwabucci(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
You must be from ibadan
INDOMIE9090:
shinedu😂😂😂
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Oluwabucci(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
You were given 5k plus Tommy Tommy indomie for this.
Keegan:

Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by highchief1: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
kokoA:
Crime don dey hungry some men to commit. grin😀😀🤣
lol u no get head.
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Pickmycall: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
She was once accused of dating one former dpo like that.
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Pickmycall: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Keegan:

Not your wish tho.Na inducement you collect
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Beauty and brain

You have very low standards.
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Richy4(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
bahdpersona:
She bleeps her way to get to that position. It is not easy.

Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by Aldol: 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
May trailer scatter your head to pieces if you are not a Yoruba Christian, Say AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by UnfairLife7(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2023
AlfaSeltzer:

You have very low standards.
None of your entire lineage can lace her shoe. She is a future Inspector General of police or Assistant Inspector General of police

Bitter soul
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by UnfairLife7(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2023
Pickmycall:
Not your wish tho.Na inducement you collect
me too as a Christian na inducement i collect abi?

Then get ready to welcome JAGABAN as your next president because all of us go collect inducement
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
UnfairLife7:
None of your entire lineage can lace her shoe. She is a future Inspector General of police or Assistant Inspector General of police

Bitter soul

No, we won't lace her shoes. We are not like you people.
Re: Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media by UnfairLife7(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
AlfaSeltzer:

No, we won't lace her shoes. We are not like you people.
Osu

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMAFC, Accountant-general’s Office Suspend Workers Over Padding Of Salaries / Kunle Poly's Deputy (piero Ganiu) Shot Dead At Idumota This Morning / IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.