Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,945 members, 7,879,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs (1464 Views)

Annkio Briggs: Danger Looms If Nigeria Fails To Restructure / Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by floret23(f): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ann-Kio Briggs, alternatively spelled Annkio Briggs, (born 29 July 1952 in England) is an English-born Nigerian environmentalist and human rights activist. She is the founder and director of the non-governmental organization Agape Birthrights. As of 2011, she was spokesperson of the Ijaw Republican Assembly (IRA) as well as the United Niger Delta Energy Development Security Strategy (UNDEDSS).

https://www.facebook.com/mcpublicfigure/videos/1140504693287410/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by FreeStuffsNG: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
floret23:

She needs to be reminded that in politics, minority will have their say but majority will have their way.

Top 10 states by PVC registrations: Listed below are the top ten Nigerian states where many of the 93,469,008 registered voters are

Lagos: 7,060,195
Kano: 5,921,370
Kaduna: 4,335,208
Rivers: 3,537,190
Katsina: 3,4516,719
Oyo: 3,276,765
Bauchi: 2,749,268
Plateau: 2,789,528
Benue: 2,777,727
Niger: 2,698,344

NW= Asiwaju Tinubu
SW= Asiwaju Tinubu
NC=Asiwaju Tinubu
NE= Asiwaju Tinubu
SS= Up for grabs
SE= PDP

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by floret23(f): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

She needs to be reminded that in politics, minority will have their say but majority will have their way.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
I'm yet to see a sane person endorsing emilokan and I'm yet to see balablu winning any online poll. Tinubu ma lu'le sha ni. No two ways about it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Never have I seen any relevant personality gunning for Obi. Obi can only deceive the gullible ones but majority of Nigerians knows better. Don’t be surprised when kwankwaso eventually displace him on Election Day. I hate the way he lies and claims to have solutions to everything, same person that wrecked anambara to stupor for eight years.

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Ezeama400: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

Who are the majority and who are the minority,? tribalism aside... After hausas that have 27% of Nigerian population, Igbos follow by 14.1% and Yorubas 13:9% despite the fact that some of you are practicing polygamy...
(LINK..https://www.nairaland.com/4848276/cia-revision-nigerias-ethnic-religious)

Go check this, not here to educate you.. I had to reply you due to people that will come here and swallow the junks you spill on nairaland steady about ethnic population in Nigeria which you are known for, doing it for a mischievous reason known to you

Meanwhile, election is not what you think because the leading candidates all have supporters across the 6 geo political in Nigeria..

But have it at the back of your mind that your candidate is not sellable/reliable, so stop chestbeating . We would have supported Osibanjo if he's in the race, but since he's out, we had no other option than to support Obi who's more competent that other candidates in all angles

And finally MAY THE CHARACTER OF OUR CHILDREN RESEMBLE THE CANDIDATE EACH OF EVERY ONE OF US IS SUPPORTING

10 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by PrinceOfLagos: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria it is settled by Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Dreal1247: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Every sensible Nigerian is for Obi.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by VinnyBaba: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sane, Sensible and Right thinking Nigerians are supporting PETER OBI. cool

But a Horde of Miscreants, Never' do wells and Miserable fellows
wants a Sick, Old and Greedy Character to rule our Dear country! sad

Their Wicked plans will Fail, IJN! πŸ™πŸ™

6 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Newton2024: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why I will never pity NIGERIANS anymore should they vote APC again.

I observe that most Nigerians are not really victims of bad governance but accomplices. They are in love with their oppressors and that's why they keep voting thieves and terrorists every four years.

Online beggars and street beggars should forget about getting any dime from me. You must be responsible for your choice. To every action, there must be consequence.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Dreal1247: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi is the only reason why Obasanjo endorsed Atiku in 2019. Now Obj can categorically tell you that the only man with the welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart is Mr Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by slivertongue: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi is a natural choice

5 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by chucks185: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
only wicked and evil people support Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by OnyeAshuaUru: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi will win, Ma'am

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Racoon(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Correct sensitive and well discerning woman.Thinking well and acting right.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by karnap(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
This APC urchin with their unrealistic analysis

Is as same as some of them would call from UK and asked why igbos are in Lagos
Same when tinubu goes to rallies
They have nothing to say
Okay what are you doing in UK. grin grin
They have nothing to campaign about.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Neckpresser101: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
And one Olaniyi faking to be ijaw was creating threads about how ijaws won't vote LP cheesy

Useless microphone licker supporters

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by yarimo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi IPOB agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by ican2020: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
We hear you ma
Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Finestgurlie(f): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
real Niger Delta not those yalaba maxlem masquerading as Niger Delta on nairaland

Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by aariwa(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi is the best of all of them

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Top 10 states by PVC registrations: Listed below are the top ten Nigerian states where many of the 93,469,008 registered voters are

NW= Asiwaju Tinubu
SW= Asiwaju Tinubu
NC=Asiwaju Tinubu
NE= Asiwaju Tinubu
SS= Up for grabs
SE= PDP

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
I can assure Tinubu will lose in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna Rivers and Kastina

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120713457:

To obimumu
Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Captain8(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Amazon of Izon Ibe, has right to vote for her choice, she can influence her followers too to vote obi.

but Asari controls millions of youthz, so obi will failed in Ijaw land..
Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by FreeStuffsNG: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120713457:

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
politician bomb the next President of Nigeria it bomb settled by Nigerians s
Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Paulheyman: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Real ijaws are supporting Obi while nairaland ijaws are supporting Tinubu via tribalism and igbophobia without PVC

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Betterhalf2(f): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Carry on!
Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Onyiridike(f): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

NW= Asiwaju Tinubu
SW= Asiwaju Tinubu
NC=Asiwaju Tinubu
NE= Asiwaju Tinubu
SS= Up for grabs
SE= PDP

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
Your mumu is at its peak:
So all the registered voters in Lagos are Yoruba Muslim and they are voting Tinubu?
All the registered voters in NW are Hausa-Fulani and they are voting Tinubu?
Etc.
Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Every sane Nigerian knows that Peter obi is the best man for the job.
All well to do individuals are supporting Peter obi ,please vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs by dat9jaguy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria it is settled by Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant Femi Win A Political Post In Enugu / INEC Post-pones Governorship Elections To March 18th (PHOTO) - People's Gazette / Seun Has Sold Nairaland To The Antichrist!! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.