Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,320 members, 7,897,463 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

What An AI Had To Say About Asiwaju Tinubu As Well As Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What An AI Had To Say About Asiwaju Tinubu As Well As Peter Obi (511 Views)

What My UK Friend Said About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (must Read) / The Untold Underrated Truth About Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An AI Had To Say About Asiwaju Tinubu As Well As Peter Obi by Crvrider: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Below is a conversation I had with an AI about the presidential candidate of the APC and of the Labour party.

Me:
What's your opinion about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed

AI:
As a language model I do not have personal opinions, emotions, or biases. My goal is to provide neutral, fact-based information and respond to questions to the best of my ability.

Regarding Asiwaju Bola Ahmed, I do not have sufficient information to provide a response without additional context. Can you please provide more details or clarify your question?

Me:
He is a Nigerian politician

AI:
As a language model, I don't have opinions or personal knowledge, but I can provide information that is widely available in the public domain.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Nigerian politician and former governor of Lagos State. He is a national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) party and has been an influential figure in Nigerian politics for several decades. Tinubu is widely regarded as one of the most influential politicians in Nigeria and has been involved in several key political events and developments in the country.

Me:
Based on knowledge in the public domain what do you know about Peter Obi

AI:
Peter Gregory Obi is a Nigerian politician, businessman, and former governor of Anambra State in southeastern Nigeria. He held the office of governor from 2006 to 2014 and was known for his efforts to improve the state's infrastructure and promote economic growth.

Obi is also a successful businessman and was recognized as one of the top 25 richest people in Nigeria during his time as governor. He is widely regarded as an experienced and competent administrator, and has been involved in a number of initiatives aimed at improving governance and fighting corruption in Nigeria.

In recent years, Obi has been active in Nigerian national politics and is widely considered a potential presidential candidate in future elections.

What's interesting, though is that it had quite a lot to say about Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An AI Had To Say About Asiwaju Tinubu As Well As Peter Obi by Dreal1247: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Take it or leave it. Mr Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria l.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An AI Had To Say About Asiwaju Tinubu As Well As Peter Obi by kettykin: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Even chat gpt recognises Obi as a national asset and declined to talk about Tinubu
Re: What An AI Had To Say About Asiwaju Tinubu As Well As Peter Obi by crestedaguiyi: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
which of the AI did you use
Re: What An AI Had To Say About Asiwaju Tinubu As Well As Peter Obi by Crvrider: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
which of the AI did you use

Chatgpt

1 Like

Re: What An AI Had To Say About Asiwaju Tinubu As Well As Peter Obi by HydraFeeds(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
kettykin:
Even chat gpt recognises Obi as a national asset and declined to talk about Tinubu
Crvrider:

Chatgpt
I have asked chatgpt before and here is the latest outcome by inputting just the name of the candidates only ,without trying to put words in chatgpt mouth by tweaking the data .

You see chatgpt has limitations which is always stated on the website. One of it is that it does not use fetch api but dataset that it has been trained with and this stopped at 2021 .

Note that the year data is enough to form an opinion but know that it’s not different from Wikipedia that can be biased at times based on the editor or the data the programmer inputted .

There was a popular case online when it failed to compose poem about Trump but was able to compose poem about Biden to the extent that top tech guys like Musk espressed pessimism.

I think that the assessment is fair .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: What Role Can You Play To Ensure Peter Obi Is Not Rigged Out? / What Is Tinubu's Fate Now North & South Have Rejected Him? / The Moment Pupils Endorsed Peter Obi As Next Nigeria's President. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.