Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,366 members, 7,971,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:26 AM

Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him (2041 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Breaking News: Cnn Continue To Project Peter Obi As The Rightful Winner Of 2023 / Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Onyiridike(f): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
Answer my question is build road world standard project ? Which Tinubu supporters on the thread you showed claimed road as world standard projects. The as been posting Willy Obiano project as Peter Obi project but did you see anyone posting Fashola project on Tinubu's thread. You fools think you have the right to lie like fools without being called out ba ? You de mental.

Illiterate!
What is the meaning of project?
What is your concept of world standard?

5 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by aariwa(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
Will God not punish you n your father like this
Peter Obi built Onitsha mall for Obiano to commission. Your Igbotic head is completely damaged beyond repair. I was deliberately waiting I know you will come with your lies again but today na sledge hammer I go use squash your papa head from telling lies ob this forum.
Onitsha mall that was already functioning in 2013 I was in onitsha or what ? A simple phone to your Yoruba Muslim brother tailors in Onitsha would have saved you from this foolishness..something as simple as who built and when was Onitsha mall built..smh

2 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by EMMYLODE: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
We all know Obiano built the signature bridge in Akwa, built the airport in Anambra

What is that world class project we can attribute to Peter Obi in Anambra ?

If anyone can show me any world class infrastructural project that Peter Obi started and completed as a governor. A single one I will vote for Peter Obi.

I will start campaigning for him henceforth.

Note: Please world class project doesn't include buidling few roads. Looting into ones daughters Pandora account is not works class project nor is the Lagos state commissioner of police catching a criminal looting 250 million naira monthly using governor's convey a world class project. Show me a project that is not usual in Nigeria.

Let us rate both contestants not rate one that is better while we leave the foolish one that achieved nothing, not even a single achievement only looting, from being caught red handed by Lagos state police commissioner to looting into daughters Pandora account.
I love this kind of question and I hope we will be objective.
I support BAT though never stayed in Lagos more than two weeks at a stretch but I have personally do a check on all the candidates. And certainly, I will go for BAT any day any time then Kwankoso. I can't rate Atiku because it's difficult to attach any record to him.
Well here on Nairaland, someone posted Tinubu's achievement as a Governor. These are great projects a d I like anyone to disprove any and show us which of them would not be classified as World class comparatively

Check this please

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Exclusive101: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
You even included Ngige project as Peter Obi project what exactly was Peter Obi doing for good 8 years

post=120714619]
Obi built six pedestrian bridges in Onitsha and Awka[quote author=forgiveness
:

Ngigi built this bloody liar.
[/quote]
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Onyiridike(f): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
You even included Ngige project as Peter Obi project what exactly was Peter Obi doing for good 8 years

Deluded little mug!
Which of the projects was built by Ngige?
You have never travelled outside South West all your life and you can sit in your ewedu farm and tell us what happened in Anambra state.

4 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
Is this not madness or you simply cam not read. Did you see what I wrote in this post completed or is your brain damaged you do not know what completed mean ?

If you are not silly, he started the three malls in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi, including two hotels in Agulu and Onitsha first quarter of 2013 don't you see he set-aside money for the completion of the projects.

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:

Otondo which one is Ngige project

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Idiotseverywher: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ttalk:

We talking of world class project you are showing picture of a hotel that can't even be classify as 3star hotel.

If that is a world class project, how many tourist has it attracted to Anambra state and since it is a revenue generating project, what is the annual returns of the hotel?

Look that is a random project no governor should boast as an achievement.

You dey really fall Obi hand with all these local government projects you are displaying here.

Are you for real, shopping mall is now regarded as works class project? This is the reason why people rate Obi as an underachiever.

Some village guys can differentiate between local project and world class at least they are watching TV and reading news to have a taste of what world-class project look like.

You mean that community playing ground is what you are calling stadium, shame no dey catch you?

I give up on you. No wonder half of Anambrian people are now residing in the SW
. Chai you are calling there community playing ground and tinubu could not fill there na wa ooo that shows Tinubu can not get up to 5000 votes in anambra
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
forgiveness:

Which Ngige ignorant mind

2 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by ASAPFERG1: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
hahaha.. so igbos cannot show one world class project pityobi built when he was governor? cheesy
Pandora failure cheesy
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by ASAPFERG1: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Onyiridike:

Deluded little mug!
Which of the projects was built by Ngige?
You have never travelled outside South West all your life and you can sit in your ewedu farm and tell us what happened in Anambra state.
but your cursed igbo self can tell us what tinubu did or didn't do in Lagos when you are in your dirty onistha 2x2 shop tongue
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Jnkay: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Joke apart with the little Internal revenue Obi got from Anambara state he really utilized it without borrowing from the federal government unlike Lagos State government that is highly indepted. Obi still had savings for Anambara government and building beautiful structures

4 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Hessem: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
We all know Obiano built the signature bridge in Akwa, built the airport in Anambra

What is that world class project we can attribute to Peter Obi in Anambra ?

If anyone can show me any world class infrastructural project that Peter Obi started and completed as a governor. A single one I will vote for Peter Obi.

I will start campaigning for him henceforth.

Note: Please world class project doesn't include buidling few roads. Looting into ones daughters Pandora account is not works class project nor is the Lagos state commissioner of police catching a criminal looting 250 million naira monthly using governor's convey a world class project. Show me a project that is not usual in Nigeria.

Let us rate both contestants not rate one that is better while we leave the foolish one that achieved nothing, not even a single achievement only looting, from being caught red handed by Lagos state police commissioner to looting into daughters Pandora account.

We don't need your vote. It's coursed so give it to Tinubu. We don't care
Your vote is worthless

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Exclusive101: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
I will create another thread for lqme excuse shortly then obi can shine in that but on this thread I need world class project obi completed not one he put money down or was no where to initiate or commission.

I know de hear he left money to build airport, paid money foe hotel n all other rubbish de post.

Jnkay:
Joke apart with the little Internal revenue Obi got from Anambara state he really utilized it without borrowing from the federal government unlike Lagos State government that is highly indepted. Obi still had savings for Anambara government and building beautiful structures
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by manutdrichie(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
Is this not madness or you simply cam not read. Did you see what I wrote in this post completed or is your brain damaged you do not know what completed mean ?

Shifting the goal postπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
I will create another thread for lqme excuse shortly then obi can shine in that but on this thread I need world class project obi completed not one he put money down or was no where to initiate or commission.

I know de hear he left money to build airport, paid money foe hotel n all other rubbish de post.

Otule he started these projects and paid the contractors full before his tenure ended
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
hahaha.. so igbos cannot show one world class project pityobi built when he was governor? cheesy
Pandora failure cheesy
Can we see a world class project done by Tinubu when he was governor
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by ASAPFERG1: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120718077:

eko Atlantic alone pass all wetin seethe entire igboland tongue
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by ASAPFERG1: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120718077:

eko Atlantic alone pass all wetin dey the entire igboland tongue
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
eko Atlantic alone pass all wetin dey the entire igboland tongue
Eko Atlantic City started during Fashola and is own and being funded by Chagouri family from Lebanon

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by ASAPFERG1: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120718185:

Eko Atlantic City started during Fashola and is own and being funded by Chagouri family from Lebanon
eko Atlantic is tinubu idea...
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
eko Atlantic alone pass all wetin seethe entire igboland tongue
Obi started similar project in Anambra Greenwood City which is now Awka Millennium City

Watch the video and cure your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJev4mjf7NE

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Madups(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bia this BAT man abi woke balablubla, No be only world class na ballon d'or project i go show you. Gerara here!

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by ASAPFERG1: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120718279:

Obi started similar project in Anambra Greenwood City which is now Awka Millennium City

Watch the video and cure your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJev4mjf7NE
AMC was started by obiano.. stop lying you are not a kid anymore cheesy
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
eko Atlantic is tinubu idea...
It's own and being funded by Chagouri family, Anambra International Airport project was also Obi idea and he acquired the land and saved money for it
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by kozmokaz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
forgiveness:

Which ngige ?

Guy take your time ooo

You go de your enclave de yarn dust
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by ASAPFERG1: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120718353:

It's own and being funded by Chagouri family, Anambra International Airport project was also Obi idea and he acquired the land and saved money for it
lol... everything is now obi idea in anambra... even the ones built by obiano and ngige
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by chrisxxx(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Please don't derail this thread.

Buhari did a lot of projects in the North and South West.
And the east and South South his avowed enemies?
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120718185:

Liar. Tinubu started Eko Atlantic.
Re: Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by ASAPFERG1: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
so obi didn't build any world class project?
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of LP' Victims Of Thuggery In Lagos State / Afrexim Bank Cancels $3billion NNPC loan, concerns over Rush To Please Tinubu / Unlike PEPT, Why Are Obidients Not Trending Tomorrow's Supreme Court Judgement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.