Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Issue With Academic Writing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Issue With Academic Writing (232 Views)

Released Chibok Girl Aged 14 -my Thoughts On The Issue. / My Issue With Gtbank 737 And GLO Mobile. / What's The Issue With Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Issue With Academic Writing by ayi4: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
One of the difficult aspects of the academic writing process is being able to arrange your thoughts, ideas, findings, and references in one place to aid a smooth writing process. It is therefore important to find a better way to write to aid productivity, which is what I am working on. Please help me take out a few minutes to drop your feedback in this survey: https://forms.gle/JmF96hcZMKH5Yn4C9
Re: The Issue With Academic Writing by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
It is not difficult for the experienced. Your references are saved automatically on MSWord and loaded at the end of the task.
Quite easy. I write for clients globally.

(1) (Reply)

Having Sex Four Time A Week Is Not Enough, You Need To Have It Everyday / HVAC Service | LA HVAC Expert / Stay Comfortable & Clean During Your Spa Day With These Microfiber Spa Wristband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.