Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ooni Of Ile-ife And The Hollywood Movie 'take Me Home' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ooni Of Ile-ife And The Hollywood Movie 'take Me Home' (227 Views)

Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) / Daddy Freeze React To The Wedding Of Ooni Of Ife And Prophetess, Naomi Oluwaseyi / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ile-ife And The Hollywood Movie 'take Me Home' by Jimsonjaat96(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
The Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi (Ọjájá II), has made his acting debut in a Hollywood movie titled ‘Take Me Home’. I have been seeing lots of negative comments about this one.

They say Ọba Ogunwusi is guilty of some sort of balablue, that he disregards the throne and all. However, what is not known is that the Ife monarch, in the cameo appearance in the film, played himself. He acts Ooni of Ife that he is.

It should be recalled that the Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth II acted in the Olympic opening. She played an amusing role in the opening ceremony as she 'jumped out of a helicopter' as part of a famous sketch with James Bond before officially declaring the games open.

She was lauded to have stolen the show in 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony along with David Beckham, a football player.

It is a story of an American family stuck in Pandora’s Box when their daughter gets possessed after wearing an African masquerade costume stolen during a tour in Ile-Ife.

In a bid to save their daughter’s life, the entire family gets into trouble following the promises of two African immigrants.

Take Me Home’ is produced by the award-winning Filmmaker Dotun Taylor. Dotun is also a Broadcaster and Cultural ambassador.

He added that the horror comedy movie would draw movie lovers at home and abroad to reflect on their state of affairs.

Jimoh Taofik Adekunle
#Jaat

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Stops FG, CBN From Banning Old Naira Notes After Feb 10 / THIS WOMAN SLEPT WITH HER NEIGHBOUR BEHIND HER HUSBAND BACK / Top 10 Most Effective Exercises For Overall Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.