Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,398 members, 7,897,767 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc (557 Views)

House Of Reps Aspirant, Barr. Morah Salutes Muslims At Holy Month Of Ramadan / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole / Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by garfield1: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
A former opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) House of Representatives aspirant in Kwara, Akanbi Shola has defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC), drumming support for the re-election of Gov.

AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.

Shola, who claimed to have recently led the PDP ‘Osuwa’ rally, announced his defection to the APC at a news conference Tuesday in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital.

According to him, he decided to dump the PDP because of the party’s lack of youths’ inclusion in its programmes at both the state and national levels.

He hailed Governor AbdulRazaq administration’s youth friendly programmes and policies.

He said that the governor has deliberately made youths very important allies by appointing them into key political and government offices.

“I have realised through experience and exposure that we need a government and party that cares about youths inclusion in politics to develop this country which is lacking in the PDP.

“The PDP has failed to give up the stage by recognising the youths in every matter related to the success of the party.

“Throughout my lifetime, I have remained a loyal and committed frontline member of the PDP.

“No administration in the history of our state has given opportunities to the youths to showcase themselves like the administration of Gov. AbdulRazaq has done in the last three and half years,” Shola declared.

“It is therefore incumbent on Kwara youths to support Gov. AbdulRazaq who is reputed for massive empowerment of the youths.

“Under this administration, our youths are being supported across different sectors. I do hope this will continue and things will get much better for the youth constituency.

“It is quite disheartening that the dying PDP in which I

toiled day and night failed to take the youths into account.

They failed to recognise that the füture belongs to youths.

“On this note, I have come to terms with making a bold statement and joining hands with the true progressives in the APC in order to actualise my dreams and make positive changes in the lives of my people,” he said.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theeagleonline.com.ng/2023-ex-pdp-reps-aspirant-defects-to-apc-in-kwara/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjU1I2JoIT9AhVPRaQEHeszAHMQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw36Em2bMfKH60UG8Vm29iWk

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Nplfmod
Kyase
Quickberry
Cajal
Muykem
Afamed
Yarimo
Aiel123
Adegbaorogboye
Heavens1stson
Fuckfuckpastor
Fuglygurl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by Paybydollars(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
From frying pan to extreme 🔥 fire! Just like selling your dog to buy monkey,last ! last what your will despose one day still in your house.

1 Like

Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by lordm(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
How can someone still decamp to APC
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by Roboto11: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Some people would learn politics after this election.

grin
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by garfield1: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
lordm:
How can someone still decamp to APC

Apc dominates kwara son
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by garfield1: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu will pill 90% here
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by Freshtruth(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tunubu use to beat us at home forcing us to call him peter obi- Remi
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by Lipscomb(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
I predict bukola Saraki fall some years ago.
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by olasaad(f): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
First time I am hearing someone decamp to APC this year

Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by Mylove55(f): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Paybydollars:
From frying pan to extreme 🔥 fire! Just like selling your dog to buy monkey,last ! last what your will despose one day still in your house.
nobody dey join labour in vain
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by Mylove55(f): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
olasaad:
because you're not enlighten
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by garfield1: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Atiku lule
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by garfield1: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2023
I pity saraki...cc asobo1
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by asobo1: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:
I pity saraki...cc asobo1
Ex aspirant. Lol

Go and mobilize for your party. Politics is local
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by garfield1: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
asobo1:
Ex aspirant. Lol

Go and mobilize for your party. Politics is local

You can see ward to ward mobilization I post in crs.where is yours
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by asobo1: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
olasaad:
Help me tell them. See title ex aspirant. grin grin

Inconsequential aspirant, he took his bad luck to APC.
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by asobo1: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

You can see ward to ward mobilization I post in crs.where is yours
Deliver your polling unit first. Stop copy and paste. Who even knows you in APC?
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by garfield1: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
asobo1:
Deliver your polling unit first. Stop copy and paste. Who even knows you in APC?

At least I copy and paste from rallies I am present in crs unlike you that is ashamed of commenting on plateau matters.you dislike copy and paste but make childish comments on that of others.what shamelessness. Grow up
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by jahsharon: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
olasaad:

Yes, idiots don't hear good news
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by asobo1: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2023
garfield1:

At least I copy and paste from rallies I am present in crs unlike you that is ashamed of commenting on plateau matters.you dislike copy and paste but make childish comments on that of others.what shamelessness. Grow up
Deliver your polling unit to APC. I want to see you leading a campaign in your locality and stop the copy and paste. Ashamed grin, my political capacity to yours is wide like river Nile. So calm down and enjoy your cheap attraction on nairaland, that's if you have got one
Re: Ex Pdp Reps Aspirant In Kwara Defects To Apc by jogojogo: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
olasaad:
That means you have deeply asleep

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje Shuts Supermarket In Kano Over Refusal To Accept Old Naira Notes / Woman Claimed She Carried Sacrifice For Lagos APC / Anyone Who Try To Form A Parallel Government Will Be Dealt With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.