Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,583 members, 7,905,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her (1248 Views)

Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by OGReporters: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
A Nigerian mum has publicly placed a curse on her daughter who secretly got married in Enugu state without informing her.

The angry mother who spoke with anger said she suffered to give birth to and trained the daughter her daughter named Chinyere in school only to be ignored on her wedding day.

According to the old woman, she was neither invited nor informed of the wedding which took place in Enugu state.

In the viral video posted on Twitter by @instablog9ja, the angry woman lamented and spoke harshly. She narrated how she suffered to give birth to Chinyere and also to train her in school.
She said Chinyere and her husband…

See more details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/relationship-family/woman-lays-heavy-cures-on-daughter-for-getting-married-without-informing-her/

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by kokoA(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Maybe her "man of God" told her that her mother is a witch.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by illicit(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
undecided
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by habsydiamond(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Cursing her will not solve anything it will only increase ur sadness when the curse start to manifest in her life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by delpee(f): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
Cursing her will not solve anything it will only increase ur sadness when the curse start to manifest in her life.

Exactly!
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
That's what all our 5% group will get if they refuse to vote for our master
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Coolsperm: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
So sorry ma, that is the kind of curse Nigerian Christian's have led on Tinubu for running on Muslim Muslim ticket, he will not see good thing in Nigeria again, Tinubu will suffer more disappoinment, he will disgraced , heaven will reject him. to oruku Jesus, Ameen,!!!
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by worldTina(f): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Who knows what she was thinking,i see she is not obidient at all.
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2023
habsydiamond:

Nothing will manifest.

No human has that power to harm anyone with mere curses.

1 Like

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by habsydiamond(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Nothing will manifest.

No human has that power to harm anyone with mere curses.

u think so right... curses are real oo.. most especially ones by the parents are faster than rockets.

1 Like

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by KanwuliaExtra: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2023
The woman looks scary sha. . . .Dunno if I would have notified or invited her either.
The daughter must have had a good reason for her decision.
Would like to hear her daughter's side first.

But to be swearing and carrying on like a lunatic? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2023
habsydiamond:
u think so right... curses are real oo.. most especially ones by the parents are faster than rockets.

You're just saying what religion and culture taught us.

There's no evidence to prove they work.

If curses work, good wishes by the same parents would also work

In the world today, do you think one will become successful just because his parents wish him success?

Btw, who makes the curses come true when uttered:God or Satan?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by habsydiamond(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're just saying what religion and culture taught us.

There's no evidence to prove they work.

If curses work, good wishes by the same parents would also work

In the world today, do you think one will become successful just because his parents wish him success?

Btw, who makes the curses come true when uttered:God or Satan?

good wishes effect may not be immediate but most usually come to pass as time goes but curse is immediate the only reason the curse will not come to pass will be if the person is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Blackfire(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Love loyalty will get you hurt or killed

1 Like

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Let her try and make peace with the mom and have the course reversed while the mother is still alive irrespective of what her reasons for ignoring her mom maybe,I fear courses from mother's.
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Rach310(f): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
I'm sure she's the reason her daughter didn't invite her,what on earth should make you curse your daughter,na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Diligent1(f): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Coolsperm:
So sorry ma, that is the kind of curse Nigerian Christian's have led on Tinubu for running on Muslim Muslim ticket, he will not see good thing in Nigeria again, Tinubu will suffer more disappoinment, he will disgraced , heaven will reject him. to oruku Jesus, Ameen,!!!
You have been exposed, you claim to be a Yoruba which you are not.
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
habsydiamond:
good wishes effect may not be immediate but most usually come to pass as time goes but curse is immediate the only reason the curse will not come to pass will be if the person is innocent.

I hope you won't run away with the belief that I'll accept what you have dropped here?

I have asked who you think makes these curses come to reality, but you dodged answering it.

Any human cursing another is just wasting his time.

We only use those beliefs to cage our children from disrespecting us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
She only confirmed the lady's reasons for her behavior.
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
habsydiamond:
What curse starts to manifest? undecided
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Persephone1:
She only confirmed the lady's reasons for her behavior.
Na wa oo! Me too I go run from this kain toxic mother abeg! undecided
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by habsydiamond(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I hope you won't run away with the belief that I'll accept what you have dropped here?

I have asked who you think makes these curses come to reality, but you dodged answering it.

Any human cursing another is just wasting his time.

just don't let anyone do that to u for the right reasons
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:
I hope you won't run away with the belief that I'll accept what you have dropped here? I have asked who you think makes these curses come to reality, but you dodged answering it. Any human cursing another is just wasting his time.

At the same time caging their minds in terms of what their perception of reality as well. undecided
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na wa oo! Me too I go run from this kain toxic mother abeg! undecided
grin grin
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Almaigaa: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hmmmm, Chinenye. I am not surprised. grin grin

Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Opintiwa: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Almaigaa:
Hmmmm, Chinenye. I am not surprised. grin grin

Where is your mother?
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 09, 2023
She suffered to give birth!. Is that the girl's faults.

It was her damn decision to get pregnant and give birth.

One would have thought an adult will know this already.
Re: Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her by Kobojunkie: 3:53am On Feb 09, 2023
Skyview01:
She suffered to give birth!. Is that the girl's faults.
It was her damn decision to get pregnant and give birth.
One would have thought an adult will know this already.
I am telling you, to many out there, children are nothing but slaves. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Culture Of Husband's Family Seizing Widows' Property / White People, What Are You Doing Here? / Ladies And Aso Ebi Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.