Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,256 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:09 AM

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu (19396 Views)

Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by oyewale0001(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2023
xpressionx:
I have listened to Bola Tinubu,the only thing he has against Peter Obi is that Peter Obi is Stingy.

No corruption baggage,no baggage whatsoever.
Tinubu reeks of corruption from money to character to academic to health.

Nigeria teuely does not deserve Peter Obi

Proof and evidence
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by ufotunang: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Go and rest ... ASO Rock is not a retirement home

1 Like

Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Midehi3(f): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Prosperity only for his caucus and goons, then leave the other masses to suffer, you will surely receive your reward to humans someday
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by BigYash: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Look who is talking about fake promises. cheesy As if he no join APC promise change 2015. If say no be say you be epa(old man),I for say make thunder fire that your lie lie mouth. Nonesense!
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Iceberg3: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo senile people grin:
You have already one!

Campaign is just cosmetic!

Atiku’s and peter should start writing their congratulatory message to Asiwaju

...you have already one!!!!!
Confused people!!!!
Gbogbo illiterates grin grin grin
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Hessem: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2023
How many Lagosians have u made to prosper?
How many Osun people have u made millionaires?

Thief
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by tommykiwi(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
You have already one!

. It is not One rather it is Won.

Like father like son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2023
ScamHunter:

Yes he has one vote

And the one vote is a cosmetic vote, southern rain and flood will wash it off
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Laughable. He is now using prosperity to cajole people's votes. Is he a prosperity preacher now? Corruption unlimited
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by mario2k(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Tufiakwa!!

Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Mayeldah(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2023
We will not elect you oooooooooo
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu man talking like he's God

[quote author=dat9jaguy post=120726590][/quote]

PrinceOfLagos is an online politician. He doesn't mean what he said then! The political atmosphere of APC of that time misled him. However, we all have seen, from his campaign speeches and demonstrations, that who he (PrinceOfLagos) doesn't support is unfit to manage the affairs of this country.
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2023
xpressionx:
I have listened to Bola Tinubu,the only thing he has against Peter Obi is that Peter Obi is Stingy.

At the end of the day, Atiku may win. Let no Igbo say Yorubas are behind their problems. Hate him or love him, Tinubu's statements at campaigns are the best. Do to remind me of his gaffes

1 Like

Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2023
Foolish man

He has nothing to offer
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Easylife1234: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
You have already one!

grin that true, Asiwaju on your mandate will stand 👍
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Slurity(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2023
xpressionx:

Obi is dull and a liar
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
You have already one!

Won
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Manofnaija: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Who made the fake promises.
They have been saying, "WE WILL" since they took over power.
One of them even denied his statement last week. "Electricity generation is not rocket science"
Worse is that some people are still clapping for them.
APC = All Promises Cancelled
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by obyno82: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
You have already one!

You don't have sense
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Manofnaija: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

At the end of the day, Atiku may win. Let no Igbo say Yorubas are behind their problems. Hate him or love him, Tinubu's statements at campaigns are the best. Do to remind me of his gaffes

So, his statement that Akwa Ibom state governor is a small boy is the best.
His gaffes should be added to best statements too.
Terrible human beings everywhere!!!
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by sacajawea(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Dis Pablo-EXconvict is looking to use Nigeria's coffers to build his dream slum-Eko Atlantic that has suffered lack of progress for over 10 years.

MUMU-BABA!
No, I really don't think that is the case.. at all
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by clydecarson(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
You have already one!

One ko two nii
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Manofnaija: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2023
If he is for prosperity, why allow all those indigent people surround his gate every day.
Why has he not prospered them
To a point, his wife insults them, called them beggers.
At least, they say, "charity begins at home"
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Moschinochimma: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
You have already one!

Yes Tinubu has already ONE .. infact still d only bula bla Blu but never WON and will never win
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Exclusive101: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Can you now tell use what Obi as against Tinubu ? The last time I check all Obi's problem is on Buhari APC leadership not Tinubu.

Peter Obi never accuse Tinubu of any corruption baggage whatsoever. Obi

The Obi you are defending is the only criminal ever caught red handed looting 250 million cash with governor's convoy from Anambra to his warehouse in Lagos. Not to the office if the contractor he claim he bought vehicles from which Nigeria as ever been caught in such manner. Peter is the most deredevil criminal to ever come out if Nigeria.

xpressionx:

Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Bhol28: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Shedrack777:
no one hates you, just that you dimensia. YOU'LL FORGET NIGERIA IN YOU TOILET ONE DAY IF YOU WENT TO POO
even young fellow like u can't spell ordinary Dementia!!.abi na dimension!! u wan call am ni.Do u even understand what the word means
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by ola4sure2019: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2023
This is to tell you that if God has purpose for you as man of the people and with ur shining work in Lagos and Nig at large, God will surely see through even if anyone or group want to be vindictive!
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2023
Manofnaija:

So, his statement that Akwa Ibom state governor is a small boy is the best.
His gaffes should be added to best statements too.
Terrible human beings everywhere!!!
Seems you are the terrible one.
Tinubu erred by calling Akwa-Ibom gov a small boy. But what about the most critical and beneficial things he mentioned?
And I m saying, Obidients focus on Tinubu alone and forgetting Atiku.
E be like say Atiku recruited Obi to share southern votes.
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Dicoomoba: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2023
But i thought God hate who found it hard to assist ?
Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by onuman: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2023
How can an old man suffering from Parkinsonism with associated shuffling gait, forgetfulness, speech defects including Bulabalu bulaba and vrooom vrooom, create prosperity?

Tinubu is deceiving people.

Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by truthfinder319: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2023
Obi is also corrupt, religious bigot, ethnic champion and intolerant.

1 he stole Anambra money and invested in tax haven Panama
2. He said; Christians take back your country. In a multi religious
3. He is always whipping up ethnic sentiments
4. He invested Anambra money in Hero beers and other companies where his family had shares
5. He saved Anambra money in Fidelity Bank in which he has shares

Tell us what Peter Ibi achieved as Governor of Anambra and what qualities he has to lead Nigeria.

Bola Tinubu is a million miles ahead on all indices. And Peter Obi lives in Lagos and not Anambra

xpressionx:

Re: If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu by Gingerbreadman2: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Already one...... indeed grin grin grin

like Tinubu ... like dumb supporters

bloody tribalistic religious bigots

taste the mic cheesy

cheesy they don't get paid for correct English. They get paid for number of post and if its in the first page, they get extra bonus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Census To Begin May 3 - FG / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! / Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.