Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,654 members, 7,944,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Payment Gateway For Adult Content Website ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payment Gateway For Adult Content Website ? (470 Views)

Rich Content Website For Sale At Your Rate / Learn To Design A Content Website In Seconds / Shopify Payment Gateway For Nigerian Dropshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Gateway For Adult Content Website ? by wittyone(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Hello everyone, Please I need your insight on a Payment Getway that supports adult contents in Nigeria and Africa generally. One that can be set up and easily Integrated. Thanks
Re: Payment Gateway For Adult Content Website ? by fnep2smooth(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2023
wittyone:
Hello everyone, Please I need your insight on a Payment Getway that supports adult contents in Nigeria and Africa generally. One that can be set up and easily Integrated. Thanks
I believe all nigeria payment gateway support adult website, if you need someone to integrate it.... contact me
Re: Payment Gateway For Adult Content Website ? by Sholaadey: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2023
wittyone:
Only Flutterwave and payu. The rest doesn’t support such niche.

The image below was as a result of me trying to use paystack’s API to process payment on an adult website

Re: Payment Gateway For Adult Content Website ? by wittyone(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sholaadey:

Only Flutterwave and payu. The rest doesn’t support such niche.

The image below was as a result of me trying to use paystack’s API to process payment on an adult website

Thank you so much for the feedback I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make Money With Your Website / Advice From Webmaster / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.