Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Will Revive Railways To Export Oil From North –atiku - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Revive Railways To Export Oil From North –atiku (173 Views)

I Will Revive Railways To Export Oil From North –atiku / Rights Group Threatens To Sue Buhari Over Railways To Niger Republic / COVID-19: Pmb’s Method On Lockdown Will Revive The Economy – Adegbenro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Revive Railways To Export Oil From North –atiku by Chizoba001: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has promised that if elected in the February 25 polls, he would ensure that the oil wells recently discovered in the north are not closed but are explored to develop the region.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2023/02/08/i-will-reopen-the-trains-so-that-oil-can-be-exported-from-north-atiku/

(1) (Reply)

Chemical Peels Texas | Glowy Med Spa / CAN Responds To Petition On Misappropriation Of N2 Billion / Gambling Clubs An Outline Of The Web And Earthbound Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.