Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima (28186 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by adecz: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Old age don dey disturb this Buba
Galadima man.

The NNPP can't win any state in the
presidential election. Same way Buhari
couldn't win the presidency with CPC
alone until they merged with ACN to
unseat a ruling government.

It's better to throw unnecessary pride
away & join forces, because another 4
years of APC will finish what is remaining
of this country❗️❗️

Peter Obi situation is even more pathetic.
At least Kwankaso partu may win governorship of Kano and some legislative
seats in Kano and some states, but Labour Party will return empty handed across
all elections.
of

2 Likes

Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by BJanta: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi that already have Northern Christains Votes, they are not cowards like you that sold your birthright for a Muslim Muslim ticket

How many Christians are in the North?
The total no of Christians in the North
is not up to that in a small village in the
Southwest. .

1 Like

Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Continue doing the Lords work
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by Graficient: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:
grin I don't know why I find this funny..
Atiku is coming
Okowa will rule Nigeria, Atiku won't last as president
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by Okwyjesus(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by drlateef: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
adioolayi:
One of the very good orator in Nigeria's politics is Baba Buba Galadima...

But..

Somehow, he curry his assertions too much and they are always full of lies grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

He was one of those people promising GEJ heaven on earth in 2015...He lose..

He was solidly behind this same Atiku in PDP in 2019...with lots of media hype ..giving President Buhari dirty jabs on air, just like Naja'atu is doing now, ..yet, Atiku lose...

He is supporting Kwankwaso now, if he says the sky is blue, Kwankwaso should better check to be double sure cheesy grin cheesy

Buba Galadima is the greatest salesman in politics I know. He is a lying orator who can sell Mountain Kilimanjaro on eBay. At 70s old, he used to be the youth leader of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by searchlight: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
amnesty7:
Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi were all together in PDP in 2019. You get the hint.
Yeah but APC failed Nigerians and i am sure you are not happy with APCs government. The foolish people who will vote APC despite their failure are few. I don't know who will win this election but i know that tinubu will never be president. He must be stopped either by hook or crook.
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by emmykk(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
amnesty7:

But Tinubu is not equal to President buhari now. If president Buhari defeat them that does not mean Tinubu can do that
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Graficient:

Okowa will rule Nigeria, Atiku won't last as president

K
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by lereinter(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
Kwakwanso knows that his followers will loose trust in him if he backs down. He may not win, but I see that after Mr Peter Obi, he may have a better chance. Then Atiku will be permanently retired to Dubai or Cameroon.

Which year?
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by cicero(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Of course he will promise kwankwaso that he will hand over to him.
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by lereinter(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

So funny

Reading the bolded last sentence make laugh

No obstacle can stop Atiku

AtikuOkowa 2023
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by naikeboy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
If atiku should step down for kwankwanso is it bad, atiku always want people to step down and support him but can't do same for another person...
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by adioolayi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
drlateef:

Buba Galadima is the greatest salesman in politics I know. He is a lying orator who can sell Mountain Kilimanjaro on eBay. At 70s old, he used to be the youth leader of PDP.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy...Baba lies effortlessly. He will be saying it with a convincing lie as make believe facts.
Lai Muhammad dey learn

2 Likes

Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by sultry69(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Think9ja:
Buba Galadima is the least person you should take serious when it comes to the politics of 2023.

Some Dumbos will believe him because they hate Atiku. Atiku himself said he's in talks with Kwankwaso and Obi. But to say he went as far as kneeling and begging? Nah!

Also I want you to know that Kwankwaso's influence begins and ends in Kano. He will not pose a threat to Atiku in any other northern state

And then finally, even in the morning of election day, kwankwaso might instruct his foot soldiers to work for Atiku. Aboki na Aboki

Atiku is cuming
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by grammarian247(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
donphilopus:
I said the below earlier on another thread and I still stand by it.

There's no pathway to Atiku's victory at all. Tinubu stands the best chance to win this election. Unless maybe Kwankwaso or Obi agrees to withdraw from the race for Atiku, Tinubu would win the election.

Before you argue with me unnecessarily, you can click on this link to check my prediction in 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/5039722/buhari-vs-atiku-how-each

Which kind yeye prediction I want check, abeg shift. The circumstances leading up to 2019 election are different, so shove your prediction down.
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by sultry69(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Think9ja:
Buba Galadima is the least person you should take serious when it comes to the politics of 2023.

Some Dumbos will believe him because they hate Atiku. Atiku himself said he's in talks with Kwankwaso and Obi. But to say he went as far as kneeling and begging? Nah!

Also I want you to know that Kwankwaso's influence begins and ends in Kano. He will not pose a threat to Atiku in any other northern state

And then finally, even in the morning of election day, kwankwaso might instruct his foot soldiers to work for Atiku. Aboki na Aboki

Atiku is cuming
Yes atiku is Cummings just like 2019el election where he was Cummings in to his........
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by Eriokanmi: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
No block votes anymore and now that votes are counting, our politicians would face hard times.
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by Eriokanmi: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
Kwakwanso knows that his followers will loose trust in him if he backs down. He may not win, but I see that after Mr Peter Obi, he may have a better chance. Then Atiku will be permanently retired to Dubai or Cameroon.
Kwakwanso isn't targeting winning. He wants to build his own political empire and hold sway in his region as in the days of CPC, same way tinubu was doing before in SW in ACN days .

1 Like

Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kyase:

Shey election is in 17 days grin
We go see na
Just chill and calm down
We go know the new names you go give northern Christians
They are not cowards, they have already rejected Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by ViceGovernor: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
Kwakwanso is so underated. And he's a low-key Buhari in the north he has massive followers especially in the north east.
I think he's going to be president eventually but not this yr

1 Like

Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by sunboy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
donphilopus:
I said the below earlier on another thread and I still stand by it.

There's no pathway to Atiku's victory at all. Tinubu stands the best chance to win this election. Unless maybe Kwankwaso or Obi agrees to withdraw from the race for Atiku, Tinubu would win the election.

Before you argue with me unnecessarily, you can click on this link to check my prediction in 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/5039722/buhari-vs-atiku-how-each

You nailed it. Unless one of the candidates step down and merge, Tinubu stand a higher chance of winning this election. When you say this, the internet based politician fans would call you Tinubu supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by Igba123: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari votes will be divided but tinubu will have the highest.tinubu needs 35% of the north
assuming there's 40% voters'turnout, the 3 northern zones and Abuja will have about 19m votes 35% of which will be 6 plus million. Sw minus Lagos about 4m voters'turnout. Lagos about 2.8m turnout. What % do you think APC will get in the SE and other southern zones to make him emerge the winner.
My submission therefore is this, 35% of northern votes can't win either of Tinubu and Atiku president. Work for 50% which looks impossible for any candidate as things stand now.
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by garfield1: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Igba123:
assuming there's 40% voters'turnout, the 3 northern zones and Abuja will have about 19m votes 35% of which will be 6 plus million. Sw minus Lagos about 4m voters'turnout. Lagos about 2.8m turnout. What % do you think APC will get in the SE and other southern zones to make him emerge the winner.
My submission therefore is this, 35% of northern votes can't win either of Tinubu and Atiku president. Work for 50% which looks impossible for any candidate as things stand now.

35% is 7.5 mil plus 3 mil from sw is very ok.plus 1.5 mil in ss sw.thats 12 mil.atiku 8.5 mil plus 500k in sw plus 2 mil in ss se thats 11.mil
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by Brendaniel: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
sunboy:

You nailed it. Unless one of the candidates step down and merge, Tinubu stand a higher chance of winning this election. When you say this, the internet based politician fans would call you Tinubu supporters.

And are you not a Tinubu supporter?
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by GeneralPula: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Northerners have already chosen Atiku that's why shetimma is crying they are backing Atiku and not him.Northerners are not foolish to vote vp instead of President
Shetimma cry?

Fake news by pdp sponsored media platform..

The northerners are quite happy with the fact that a Kanuri man would be getting to the federal level for the first time..
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by liasmiram2567: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi that already have Northern Christains Votes, they are not cowards like you that sold your birthright for a Muslim Muslim ticket

Go ask Dogara
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by Sirkingdom22: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
[ What is the name of the elites .
quote author=Moh247 post=120732708]This is why Kwankwaso continues to feel arrogant

Atiku messed up[/quote]
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by mortalincarnate(f): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
amnesty7:

So?

Buhari; Tinubu; Atiku; Saraki were all in APC in 2015,

Are you getting it!!!
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by sunboy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

And are you not a Tinubu supporter?

I don’t support Tinubu, Atiku and Obi! Because any of them is the same. The 3 all contributed to the current situation we are.
Re: Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Very funny, my brother. 🤣🤣🤣

Kwankwaso will win Atiku in his Local Government.

Wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Datti Baba Ahmed: Labor Party Will Lose In Zamfara, Yobe And Win Lagos / Forgery: YABATECH Disowns Mosunmola Sangodara's HND Certificate / Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.