Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti (41444 Views)

Laycon Mourns His Late Father Who Died 3 Years Ago / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by nairamaniac: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2023
Afamed:
At least, seun Father is known. Who is P- Square father?

Even in Anambra his father is not known
who is your father?
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by xtgozie(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

The best you can do is to insult.....
Arguing with a dullard like you is a pure waste of time and resources....

You are so dull that you can't engage one in a constructive argument without insult....

Pure wastage of money and time.... miscreants
zero education....olodo

I stated facts, and asked you to keep quiet, and it pained you, then you started raining insults on me. Who insulted who?

But the fact still remain, nobody knows you nobody knows your father. Simple!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage / Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.