Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

All Conspiracy Against Peter Obi Was Frustrated And The Conspirators Are Shocked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Conspiracy Against Peter Obi Was Frustrated And The Conspirators Are Shocked (363 Views)

Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? / Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu / Despite Graduating As The Best Student, I Was Frustrated Out Of The Country.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Conspiracy Against Peter Obi Was Frustrated And The Conspirators Are Shocked by 1nice(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Peter Obi is a victorious warrior with unique skill to defeat enemies.

The conspirators are shocked or let me say surprised, they never expect Peter Obi to reach this stage: after the billions of naira they spent to step Peter Obi aside, Peter Obi is still in the political game and is about to win and be declared the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.

This conspirators tried to Undermine the legitimacy of Peter Obi to become the President of Nigeria by:

Burning down the business of Peter Obi which is next cash and carry supermarket in Abuja: their intentions for burning down Peter Obi supermarket did not succeed.

They try to stop Peter Obi from contesting the PDP Primary election for 2023 Presidential election candidate: they also failed because Peter Obi left PDP party and Join Labour Party Nigeria and was still in the 2023 Presidential election race.

When they see Peter Obi was still in the Presidential election race, they came with another wicked plan by asking Peter Obi to step down and become the vice president to Rabiu Kwankwaso of NNPP party: their plans failed again because majority of the masses of Nigeria was supporting Peter Obi and advice him never to be vice president to Rabiu Kwankwaso and Peter Obi listen to the people of Nigeria advice.

When they saw that all their attempts to stop Peter Obi from contesting for the President Of Nigeria have failed, they now shift to blackmailing Peter Obi by saying Peter Obi son step on Nigeria flag and Peter Obi stole money from Anambra state when he was governor and other blackmailing stories just to spoil his good reputation and discouraged Nigerians from supporting Peter Obi but Nigerians disregard the blackmailing stories and majority of Nigerians insisted on Peter Obi to be the next President of Nigeria.

When they see Peter Obi is going higher instead of going down,and the conspirators felt disappointed, and plans to assassinate Peter Obi but later reconsider their decision because of the consequences that will follow after the assassination and the angry revenge that will be carried out by Peter Obi supporters worldwide: they decided to leave Peter Obi alone.

Still not satisfied with what they are seeing, this conspirators have decided to continue insulting Peter Obi while they await the outcome of the 2023 Presidential election that will hold February 25th 2023.

The conspirators with the help of violence foreigners and foreign spy agencies are planning to Rigged Out Peter Obi but they will still fail again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Conspiracy Against Peter Obi Was Frustrated And The Conspirators Are Shocked by 1nice(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: All Conspiracy Against Peter Obi Was Frustrated And The Conspirators Are Shocked by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
All I know is that I and my wife will vote Obi.

On 25th February, I will go to the polling Unit with my fully charged phone, powerbank, food or snacks, a bottle of water and perhaps facemask to contain dust. I will stay till accrediton, voting and transmission of results are fully completed.

Nobody will rig my polling unit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023:Nothern APC Governors Can't Deliver For Tinubu,Its A Deceit:NIHS Boss / Nasir El-rufai Is Someone I Know Very Closely. / Re - Sad truth about Obi Winning Taraba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.