Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Korth Reacts To Estranged Husband Sina Rambo’s Birthday Message To Her (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth Reacts To Estranged Husband Sina Rambo’s Birthday Message To Her (video) (440 Views)

'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out / Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korth Reacts To Estranged Husband Sina Rambo’s Birthday Message To Her (video) by TheGistDay: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Korth has reacted to her estranged husband, Sina Rambo?s birthday message to her yesterday, February 7.

Sina Rambo had taken to his Instastory to share an old video of himself and and Korth which came with the geo-location, Atlanta.

https://thegistday.com/2023/02/08/korth-reacts-to-estranged-husband-sina-rambos-birthday-message-to-her-video/

(1) (Reply)

How My Dad Sent Policemen After Me Several Times – Davido / Reactions As Ruby Orjiakor Tosses Money At Kids, Sparking Controversy / Peggy Ovire, Others React As Nuella Njubigbo Promises To Speak Out Amid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.