Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity (427 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
The Little known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity

The reggae superstar and populariser of Rastafarianism became a Christian shortly before his death in 1981. Tony Cummings reports.

Full Story

Re: The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The Little known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity

The reggae superstar and populariser of Rastafarianism became a Christian shortly before his death in 1981. Tony Cummings reports.

Full Story

"When Bob was on his dying bed, his wife Rita called me on the phone and said to me that Bob was in such excruciating pain and he stretched out his hand and said, 'Jesus take me.' I was wondering to myself, why is it that Bob said 'Jesus' and not 'Selassie'? But I never said it to anyone. Then I met a friend of mine and he said his sister, who is a Christian, was a nurse at the hospital before he [Bob] passed on and she led him to the Lord Jesus Christ. So when Rita saw him saying 'Jesus take me’, he had already received the Lord Jesus Christ in his life."
Re: The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity by Maynman: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

"When Bob was on his dying bed, his wife Rita called me on the phone and said to me that Bob was in such excruciating pain and he stretched out his hand and said, 'Jesus take me.' I was wondering to myself, why is it that Bob said 'Jesus' and not 'Selassie'? But I never said it to anyone. Then I met a friend of mine and he said his sister, who is a Christian, was a nurse at the hospital before he [Bob] passed on and she led him to the Lord Jesus Christ. So when Rita saw him saying 'Jesus take me’, he had already received the Lord Jesus Christ in his life."

It must be stated that all of these came to light after his death and there was no statement from him on record about the actual reason. In fact, some even doubt that it actually happened and this was a ploy to spread the word of the church through his influential name.
“That is the lying for Jesus”. The church as ok’ed lying if it was to further the church for centuries. Very common for famous people to convert before death, or at least Christians claim it so.

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity by Maynman: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bob wife called you, the same you also had a “friend” that his “sister” was a Christian working in the hospital where bob was admitted.
What a series of coincidence. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Maynman:

It must be stated that all of these came to light after his death and there was no statement from him on record about the actual reason. In fact, some even doubt that it actually happened and this was a ploy to spread the word of the church through his influential name.
“That is the lying for Jesus”. The church as ok’ed lying if it was to further the church for centuries. Very common for famous people to convert before death, or at least Christians claim it so.

Are you now wailing because Bob Marley got saved before he died? undecided
Re: The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity by Maynman: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Are you now wailing because Bob Marley got saved before he died? undecided

Are you now dejected and lying so desperately because bob Marley reject your Iesus chrestus created in Rome courtesy Catholic? undecided
Continue living and worshipping a lie, Chrestian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should My Brother Still Believe In God? / How Do I Handle A Pastor,s Manipulation / What Was Jesus Doing In Rome 300 Yrs Later Helping A Roman Emperor Win A War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.