Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

Television Stand At A Give Away Price. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Television Stand At A Give Away Price. (368 Views)

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband / Family Makes Corpse Of Woman To Stand At Her Own Funeral (photo) / Proud Dad Reveals His Daughter Learned To Stand At Eight Weeks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by HUSTLER001: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
I need money to start my business so I decided to start selling my house holds. So I'll start with the t.v stand. Price:#20k, location:Lagos, call;08073576467.
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by Caaz: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Have you sold the shoe you posted
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by HUSTLER001: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
I'm finding it hard to upload pictures I don't know why but I'll keep trying.
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by HUSTLER001: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Caaz:
Have you sold the shoe you posted
no I haven't. The way people where talking I'll about the shoe may have discouraged people. I mean,this isn't the first time I have posted shoes here and got calls almost immediately. So I wonder why this is different. The shoe is quality shoe you can know from the under. Maybe the way I took the pics but Nigerians wicked sha grin
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by Caaz: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=HUSTLER001 post=120742857]no I haven't. The way people where talking I'll about the shoe may have discouraged people. I mean,this isn't the first time I have posted shoes here and got calls almost immediately. So I wonder why this is different. The shoe is quality shoe you can know from the under. Maybe the way I took the pics but Nigerians wicked sha grin[/quote
I joined in the fun funny shoe galore Sha.
But of a truth, there's no money.
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by HUSTLER001: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Caaz post=120742965][/quote] grin you owe me o! At least for the cold banter.
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by Caaz: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
HUSTLER001:
grin you owe me o! At least for the cold banter.
I gave you free professional advices when you were looking for funds to rent a shop.
Na you suppose pay me o
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by HUSTLER001: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Caaz:

I gave you free professional advices when you were looking for funds to rent a shop.
Na you suppose pay me o
can't remember again.I'll check share. Thanks by the way.
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by ikeno(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
This one that you're selling tv stand what about the tv,you don sell am ba
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by ikeno(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Caaz:

Na you suppose pay me o
Him suppose gift you the shoe so you go giv to your partner as val gift
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by Caaz: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
ikeno:

Him suppose gift you the shoe so you go giv to your partner as val gift
I m not the cause of your frustrations,may God in his infinite mercy heal you.

Bye
Re: Television Stand At A Give Away Price. by ikeno(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Caaz:

I m not the cause of your frustrations,may God in his infinite mercy heal you.

Bye
You definitely look like the one suffering from extreme frustration,you need God in your life more than me.

Peace out😅

(1) (Reply)

Hello Mama! Please Read This.. / What If U Die Today? / Peduca Shoes: Now Available For Partnerships In Kaduna, Kano, Jos, Keffi, Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.